Kodi Community Forum
Win PseudoTV Live Manager for Windows - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+----- Forum: PseudoTV / PseudoTV Live (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=231)
+----- Thread: Win PseudoTV Live Manager for Windows (/showthread.php?tid=206141)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: [Release] PseudoTV Live Manager for Windows - bigsteel99 - 2015-01-12

(2014-12-24, 09:07)Kalebbroo Wrote: Ok, im not sure why but all of a sudden im getting this error on both my windows 7 and 8 laptops. Anyone know how to resolve this issue? I have tried to uninstall and reinstall with no luck. The error pops up right after I save my settings and click ok on the box that pops up saying "connected to database". I also cannot edit any channels if I click continue.

Did you get this error fix.?

[Release] PseudoTV Live Manager for Windows - Kalebbroo - 2015-01-12

(2015-01-12, 01:55)bigsteel99 Wrote:
(2014-12-24, 09:07)Kalebbroo Wrote: Ok, im not sure why but all of a sudden im getting this error on both my windows 7 and 8 laptops. Anyone know how to resolve this issue? I have tried to uninstall and reinstall with no luck. The error pops up right after I save my settings and click ok on the box that pops up saying "connected to database". I also cannot edit any channels if I click continue.

Did you get this error fix.?

No, I Have checked the database files and they are all correct. I have just been editing the settings by hand. I just updated to kodi from Gotham and I went to upload the new database files and I can't find the 78 file. I haven't spent much more time trying to figure it out than that.

RE: [Release] PseudoTV Live Manager for Windows - peppy6582 - 2015-01-12

I think KODIs VideoDB is in the 90s?

RE: [Release] PseudoTV Live Manager for Windows - tommymsw - 2015-01-14

Is there a guide or instructions for this anywhere? I would like to build my own stream channels (I only use PTVL for streaming media). Let's say I want to add a live stream from an addon I have, how do I make that a channel? Like if you had usatv vod or an addon for news channels?

I mean, I get how to do it, if I knew the source of a stream. Is there a way to see the stream source from an addon?

RE: [Release] PseudoTV Live Manager for Windows - GooseK - 2015-01-23

Not sure if I'm just being dumb here, but I'd like to use this to pick out shows to add to a channel.

The only way I've figured out to pick multiple shows for one channel is by adding a genre and then de-selecting the shows I *don't* want. But I can't seem to add shows from more than one genre.

I feel like I must be missing something really obvious. How do I just select multiple shows to add to a channel?

RE: [Release] PseudoTV Live Manager for Windows - Kalebbroo - 2015-01-24

(2015-01-23, 23:52)GooseK Wrote: Not sure if I'm just being dumb here, but I'd like to use this to pick out shows to add to a channel.

The only way I've figured out to pick multiple shows for one channel is by adding a genre and then de-selecting the shows I *don't* want. But I can't seem to add shows from more than one genre.

I feel like I must be missing something really obvious. How do I just select multiple shows to add to a channel?

There is a couple different ways to do it. The way I use is to setup a playlist and tell it to only add the shows with a certain tag. This way you never need to touch your settings2 file if you want to add or edit the displayed shows. There are other ways but that is how I do it.

RE: [Release] PseudoTV Live Manager for Windows - wrichards - 2015-02-05

question on adding more "network" names. Id like to add a custom "network" I could then add that tag to media files to be sorted into the auto tune.... I cant seem to find the network list anywhere. a file name for this would be very helpful.

hope I was clear, Thanks for any/all responses in advance Smile

RE: [Release] PseudoTV Live Manager for Windows - herpkektop - 2015-02-12

(2015-01-12, 02:49)peppy6582 Wrote: I think KODIs VideoDB is in the 90s?

can confirm this fixes it

RE: [Release] PseudoTV Live Manager for Windows - Reb313 - 2015-02-18

I get an unhandled exception error whenever I try to edit RSS feeds.

Multiple Kodi Builds - RORO-RR - 2015-02-23

I am using this manager to configure my pseudoTv channels and then exporting the settings2.xml file to multiple Kodi's. So far it has worked perfectly, I just overwrite the file on the other boxes.

Is there a way I can keep the settings2.xml file in a central location and have my it to my other kodi builds??

RE: [Release] PseudoTV Live Manager for Windows - gjwAudio - 2015-02-23

Is this program no longer available ?

Right-click/"save as..." does not result in PTVLManager.exe being downloaded.

Thanks for help/info.

RE: [Release] PseudoTV Live Manager for Windows - colin_clout - 2015-02-25

Can anyone tell me if there is a way to go about adding multiple networks to one tv show. For instance, if I wanted Family guy to play on fox, but also on adult swim? Sorry for the noob question... promise I scoured through google before posting it.

Also, Luna love this this and everything you have done!!

RE: [Release] PseudoTV Live Manager for Windows - Lunatixz - 2015-02-25

(2015-02-23, 10:05)gjwAudio Wrote: Is this program no longer available ?

Thanks for help/info.

weird, works on my end, save as... downloads file.

::Update::

I think github is having issues.... I posted a new link

RE: [Release] PseudoTV Live Manager for Windows - gjwAudio - 2015-02-26

(2015-02-25, 02:49)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2015-02-23, 10:05)gjwAudio Wrote: Is this program no longer available ?

Thanks for help/info.

weird, works on my end, save as... downloads file.

::Update::

I think github is having issues.... I posted a new link

Ahhhh...much better Blush Got IT !

Thanks Luna for fixing the d/l link.

RE: [Release] PseudoTV Live Manager for Windows - dan40 - 2015-02-27

Any idea what might be causing a new installation of PseudoTV Live to be "Updating XMLTV Files" indefinitely? I have configured 2 channels but before the latest release, it worked fine and I only periodically saw this message. But now I can't use PseudoTV Live until this is fixed. The only way to "fix" the problem is to end the process in the Task Manager. I've tried this on Ubuntu Linux, Windows 7, and Windows 8, with the same results. It's very frustrating. Thanks for any help anyone can give me.