Kodi Community Forum
QUARTZ - Gotham - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Quartz (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=141)
+---- Thread: QUARTZ - Gotham (/showthread.php?tid=206346)

RE: QUARTZ - support thread - generator - 2012-05-23

(2012-05-23, 21:40)pecinko Wrote:
(2012-05-23, 21:31)generator Wrote: I'm sorry, I mean the icon view!

Cool, just making sure we are on the same page Smile
(2012-05-23, 21:09)generator Wrote: There are a couple of (minor) bugs I've noticed in the poster view:

- The movie title at the top of the screen is overlapping the collection icon.

- When you press "left" on the movie/show in the absolute bottom left the blue selection box will appear on the right, but it's 1 place too far: resulting in an empty selection.

- When a movie/show on the bottom row is selected and I press the "down" button, the scrolling animation starts at the wrong place (it jumps to the previous row and starts animating from there). The same goes for doing this the other way around.

- When holding the "left" or "right" button on my remote, the selection box moves very fast. It looks like it's moving very randomly. The same goes for doing this with the "up" / "down" buttons.

1 - will fix
2 - 4 - I'm not able to reproduce. System info, screenshots and debug log might help. Word of warning - only XBMC Eden is supported. Nightly builds might be borked ATM.

I'm running Eden stable (11.0). I've tried all issues on both my Linux mediacenter and my ATV2, and they occur on both.

I hope these screenshots will make things a bit clearer:

Screenshots

P.S: While taking screenshots another problem arose: when you disable the view options dialog, you can't select a screenshot folder anymore (The Select folder / Create folder dialog won't appear).

RE: QUARTZ - support thread - pecinko - 2012-05-23

(2012-05-23, 23:11)generator Wrote: P.S: While taking screenshots another problem arose: when you disable the view options dialog, you can't select a screenshot folder anymore (The Select folder / Create folder dialog won't appear).

This is happening with Options dialog off? What happens when you enable it?

When it's enable you can acces that menu when pressing the "right" button. When it's disabled it's also there, but it's just not visible.

RE: QUARTZ - support thread - pecinko - 2012-05-23

(2012-05-23, 23:32)generator Wrote: When it's enable you can acces that menu when pressing the "right" button. When it's disabled it's also there, but it's just not visible.

Great. What about other issues when options dialog is enabled?

Haven't noticted any other problems yet with the view dialog yet...

RE: QUARTZ - support thread - pecinko - 2012-05-24

(2012-05-23, 23:58)generator Wrote: Haven't noticted any other problems yet with the view dialog yet...

What I've meant was - does enabling view options dialog solve other issues you've reported?

I can now reproduce blue box offset (your first screenshot) when options are disabled.

RE: QUARTZ - support thread - generator - 2012-05-24

Ah, I don't think the other problems are view dialog related. But I'll try it when I get home.

RE: QUARTZ - support thread - Vlaves - 2012-05-25

(2012-05-22, 15:36)pecinko Wrote: 3.3.0 released (in my repo)
--------------

-PVR support
-bunch of cosmetic tweaks

Could you please post some Screenshots of the PVR Stuff Big Grin

RE: QUARTZ - support thread - generator - 2012-05-25

(2012-05-24, 00:22)pecinko Wrote:
(2012-05-23, 23:58)generator Wrote: Haven't noticted any other problems yet with the view dialog yet...

What I've meant was - does enabling view options dialog solve other issues you've reported?

I can now reproduce blue box offset (your first screenshot) when options are disabled.

The other problems are not related to the view options dialog.

RE: QUARTZ - support thread - Ebatte - 2012-05-26

Pecinko, above you mentioned pvr support in the latest release, but I don't see the option to enable it in settings. Can you direct me to the right place? I'm running openelec pvr 1.95.4

Thanks

RE: QUARTZ - support thread - pecinko - 2012-05-26

LIVE TV item is shown automatically, under Addons in home menu, if you're running XBMC PVR build and have enabled PVR client add-on?

RE: QUARTZ - support thread - pecinko - 2012-05-26

Conversion to 1080 in progress.

Fingers crossed! Smile

RE: QUARTZ - support thread - Ebatte - 2012-05-26

(2012-05-26, 15:12)pecinko Wrote: LIVE TV item is shown automatically, under Addons in home menu, if you're running XBMC PVR build and have enabled PVR client add-on?

In other per skins I've tried, there is a "Live TV" item in preferences where you enabled/disable per functionality. I don't see that in your Quartz. So I have to switch to another skin to make adjustments to the per settings and then back to Quartz once finished.

In any case, I've tried the PVR build of openelec off and on and it is still too unstable for my use, so I'm going to continue to use the TV Guide add-on instead. Any chance you could PM the uncompressed textures for Quartz so I could build a TV Guide add-on skin to complement your great skin?

Thanks

RE: QUARTZ - support thread - pecinko - 2012-05-27

(2012-05-26, 22:13)Ebatte Wrote: In other per skins I've tried, there is a "Live TV" item in preferences where you enabled/disable per functionality. I don't see that in your Quartz. So I have to switch to another skin to make adjustments to the per settings and then back to Quartz once finished.

Hmm.. that's very interesting as it shows at my side as it should.

Item is using check <visible>System.HasPvr</visible>, which should return true on PVR builds. Do you happen to know what check is used on other skins?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Quote:In any case, I've tried the PVR build of openelec off and on and it is still too unstable for my use, so I'm going to continue to use the TV Guide add-on instead. Any chance you could PM the uncompressed textures for Quartz so I could build a TV Guide add-on skin to complement your great skin?

Take a look at https://github.com/pecinko It might be better to wait a bit though, until I finish transition to 1080.

RE: QUARTZ - support thread - pecinko - 2012-05-27

(2012-05-27, 08:35)pecinko Wrote: Take a look at https://github.com/pecinko It might be better to wait a bit though, until I finish transition to 1080.

BTW, I'm not able to skin every possible add-on out there but if any of you make support for it I will take a look at your work and probably merge it in the skin so we can have native support for those.