Kodi Community Forum
Release NBC Sports Live Extra - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: Release NBC Sports Live Extra (/showthread.php?tid=207159)

RE: [RELEASE] NBC Sports Live Extra Add-on - Splashmo - 2015-07-24

Thanks, Chris.

As an aside, does anyone know how to get the NBC Live android apk, just as a backup, as it seems to be geolocked on the Play Store.

RE: [RELEASE] NBC Sports Live Extra Add-on - Metallifux - 2015-07-24

(2015-07-24, 13:17)Splashmo Wrote: Thanks, Chris.

As an aside, does anyone know how to get the NBC Live android apk, just as a backup, as it seems to be geolocked on the Play Store.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=nbc+sports+live+extra+apk Big Grin

RE: [RELEASE] NBC Sports Live Extra Add-on - j2220 - 2015-07-24

I would download 1mobilemarket it will be on there ive never had any issues getting android apps off there

RE: [RELEASE] NBC Sports Live Extra Add-on - Splashmo - 2015-07-24

(2015-07-24, 13:34)Metallifux Wrote:

I know I could Google it, but if someone off here had found a trustworthy source, then I would rather use that than a random Google link that could contain wonky code.

*shakes fist at Metallifux* Wink

RE: [RELEASE] NBC Sports Live Extra Add-on - Metallifux - 2015-07-24

(2015-07-24, 15:18)Splashmo Wrote:
(2015-07-24, 13:34)Metallifux Wrote:

I know I could Google it, but if someone off here had found a trustworthy source, then I would rather use that than a random Google link that could contain wonky code.

*shakes fist at Metallifux* Wink

Haha I got it from the apk hotel. First link, it's fine.

RE: [RELEASE] NBC Sports Live Extra Add-on - jeff woad - 2015-07-24

(2015-07-22, 16:01)sweetnonso Wrote:
(2015-07-22, 15:25)sweetnonso Wrote:
(2015-07-22, 14:41)eracknaphobia Wrote: I'm not positive but I'd bet it's because smartdns (or any dns proxy service) uses a single IP address per service (ex. *.nbcsports.com*) to spoof all it's users location where a VPN service gives each user a unique IP address. So on comcasts end they see all the dns proxy users coming in from the same IP address. This trips their limit on how many login attempts per IP per hour very quickly thus captcha is used to insure that it is an actual human trying to login.

(2015-07-22, 15:51)mrkhbbs Wrote: Could anyone email me the NBC Sports Live Extra 4.2.0 APK for my andriod box as im having trouble getting it as im in the UK.
Thanks

...side load the mobogenie android market, then get the app from there.
change your date and time usa

RE: [RELEASE] NBC Sports Live Extra Add-on - bencrinkle - 2015-07-24

hi all,

im sure this info is about somewhere but i've been digging and can't come up with anything, I know this addon now requires a logon which i understand is part of a US cable subscription, i'm in the UK but I'm quite happy to pay for a cable subscription and VPN just to get access to the BPL streams but whats the best/cheapest way to do this? i see mention of DirecTV, $19.99 a month, would that be about the cheapest? also how does it work with set top boxes etc. can you just say I don't need the box? sorry if i'm being thick, asking previously asked questions etc.

RE: [RELEASE] NBC Sports Live Extra Add-on - sweetnonso - 2015-07-24

(2015-07-24, 17:58)bencrinkle Wrote: hi all,

im sure this info is about somewhere but i've been digging and can't come up with anything, I know this addon now requires a logon which i understand is part of a US cable subscription, i'm in the UK but I'm quite happy to pay for a cable subscription and VPN just to get access to the BPL streams but whats the best/cheapest way to do this? i see mention of DirecTV, $19.99 a month, would that be about the cheapest? also how does it work with set top boxes etc. can you just say I don't need the box? sorry if i'm being thick, asking previously asked questions etc.
...wrong question to ask on this forum, read the very first page of this forum for Eracknaphobias' warning.

(2015-07-24, 18:09)sweetnonso Wrote:

...wrong question to ask on this forum, read the very first page of this forum for Eracknaphobias' warning.

I'm not asking for someone else's login I'm just trying to work out how I can buy my own from a legitimate source such as directv bearing in mind I'm a uk resident

RE: [RELEASE] NBC Sports Live Extra Add-on - Akki007 - 2015-07-24

(2015-07-24, 19:41)bencrinkle Wrote:

I'm not asking for someone else's login I'm just trying to work out how I can buy my own from a legitimate source such as directv bearing in mind I'm a uk resident

You can't. You need to be a U.S. Resident to subscribe to US cable. For obvious reasons.

RE: [RELEASE] NBC Sports Live Extra Add-on - sweetnonso - 2015-07-24

...maybe you aren't getting my drift, let me be clear, there's NO LEGAL WAY of getting/purchasing Direct tv or any other American cable TV login details as a UK Resident. Simply put, as a UK resident, u simply have to be creative, but that creativity can't be on this forum am afraid.

(2015-07-24, 19:47)sweetnonso Wrote:
(2015-07-24, 18:09)sweetnonso Wrote: ...wrong question to ask on this forum, read the very first page of this forum for Eracknaphobias' warning.

...maybe you aren't getting my drift, let me be clear, there's NO LEGAL WAY of getting/purchasing Direct tv or any other American cable TV login details as a UK Resident. Simply put, as a UK resident, u simply have to be creative, but that creativity can't be on this forum am afraid.

Fair enough thanks anyway

RE: [RELEASE] NBC Sports Live Extra Add-on - Atron - 2015-07-24

I was very lucky to have a good friend that lives in the USA and he was happy to give me his login details for Charter cable, got windows 8 android working and via browser windows 7 both with smart DNS, but waiting patiently for charter to be added to the Kodi add on as the video quality is much better than windows 8 app or Android. By the way I live in Holland and am a Baggies fan ;-)). Thanks again for all the good work Erack you really are making lots of English soccer fans happy.

RE: [RELEASE] NBC Sports Live Extra Add-on - Splashmo - 2015-07-25

Going to be that guy again, does every update need to be done manually? I remember something being mentioned about auto-update being implemented at some point?

.....if it is manual update, do all the settings/login info remain in place?

RE: [RELEASE] NBC Sports Live Extra Add-on - sweetnonso - 2015-07-25

(2015-07-25, 01:09)Splashmo Wrote: Going to be that guy again, does every update need to be done manually? I remember something being mentioned about auto-update being implemented at some point?

.....if it is manual update, do all the settings/login info remain in place?

...yes, all your settings/login info will remain in place. I guess Erack is still working on the auto update, no ETA yet.