Kodi Community Forum
v21 fTV - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: fTV (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=279)
+---- Thread: v21 fTV (/showthread.php?tid=207475)

fTV - Rasscal - 2016-12-11

(2016-12-11, 18:33)Martu Wrote:
(2016-03-08, 01:16)Hitcher Wrote: When in the addon browser keep pressing right. Wink

How do you get this view? press right on the add browser seems no to work

View options - panel... I suspect [emoji3]

Sent from my iPad

RE: fTV - Hitcher - 2016-12-12

Make an addon categories widget group on the home menu (Widget action > fTV > Add-ons > Categories) and then enter it.

Note: The 'press right' comment was in reference to the fact you can simply keep pressing 'right' to cycle through all the addons as it will wrap to the next row when you reach the last item in the current one.

RE: fTV - fallingravity2 - 2016-12-12

Does the new fireTV layout exisit yet or is it just a work in progress ?

Sent from my SM-G935P

RE: fTV - Hitcher - 2016-12-12

I don't have access to it yet so I've only done the new music app/section.

RE: fTV - TheLegendOfMart - 2016-12-25

I just got a Fire TV 4K after my S905 box was slowly dying, I love the new UI and I'm excited to see that you will be updating your skin.

RE: fTV - MrKaon - 2016-12-28

I'm new to kodi and skin
Where can I find skin.ftv.zip? Download link is taking me to github I can't find zip file there?
Perhaps I'm not looking hard.

Sent from my Pixel XL

RE: fTV - Hitcher - 2016-12-28

'Clone or download' button on GitHub.

RE: fTV - MrKaon - 2016-12-29

(2016-12-28, 23:50)Hitcher Wrote: 'Clone or download' button on GitHub.
It is a beautiful skin, the best for fire TV .
One thing I noticed unlike default skin subtitles can't be manually synchronised, am I right?

Thanks

Sent from my Pixel XL

RE: fTV - fach1708 - 2017-01-31

Anyone know why Fred's Ftv thread is closed? Maybe someone here can help... Have just clean installed Jodi in order to update to Krypton, and can't get the genre widgets to show an image. Have view set to square info as I have always done without issue... Thx in advance.

RE: fTV - fach1708 - 2017-01-31

Posted twice, sorry

RE: fTV - sualfred - 2017-01-31

Hitcher removed an rule violating post from the thread, so I guess it was closed by mistake.

@Hitcher
Could you do me the favor to reopen it again? Wink

@fach1708
You have to install the skin helper addons from Marcels repo. The ones in the offical repo aren't working atm. But please don't hijack other threads anymore. It has nothing to do with Hitchers work and could confuse other users.

RE: fTV - fach1708 - 2017-02-01

(2017-01-31, 23:48)sualfred Wrote: Hitcher removed an rule violating post from the thread, so I guess it was closed by mistake.

@Hitcher
Could you do me the favor to reopen it again? Wink

@fach1708
You have to install the skin helper addons from Marcels repo. The ones in the offical repo aren't working atm. But please don't hijack other threads anymore. It has nothing to do with Hitchers work and could confuse other users.

Ok last question, specifically which addons do I reinstall?

RE: fTV - sualfred - 2017-02-01

Skin helper service, it has all dependencies (except the required skin helper widgets).

RE: fTV - fach1708 - 2017-02-01

(2017-02-01, 00:06)sualfred Wrote: Skin helper service, it has all dependencies (except the required skin helper widgets).

Still nothing...

Genre icons - cnm25 - 2017-02-05

Thank you for the work on this brilliant skin! It has opened the door to a lot of creative ways to organize my media.

Apologies if I missed earlier discussion on this, but I thought there would be no harm in asking Smile - the one snag I have run into is with movie genre icons - I have created a widget row for them, and enabled a few image collection add-ons from the repository, but they just show as blank (!) icons.

I looked through the skin settings, but I could not find a specific option to enable them - is there something I might have missed, or a directory I could create/drop the icons in to get them to display?

Thank you!