Kodi Community Forum
v21 fTV - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: fTV (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=279)
+---- Thread: v21 fTV (/showthread.php?tid=207475)

RE: fTV - Amazon Fire TV skin - Ask unknown - 2015-03-09

can you add the bar on top for random images ?
also if you like my custom images hit me up Hitcher I am willing to give them to you I made a PSD file Huh??

RE: fTV - Amazon Fire TV skin - Warner306 - 2015-03-10

(2015-03-09, 02:13)Ask unknown Wrote: Image

can you add the bar on top for random images ?
also if you like my custom images hit me up Hitcher I am willing to give them to you I made a PSD file Huh??

I'll be nicer...your Photoshop skills leave a lot to be desired.

RE: fTV - Amazon Fire TV skin - elmerohueso - 2015-03-14

(2015-03-09, 02:13)Ask unknown Wrote: can you add the bar on top for random images ?

Why? That bar, which is basically used for displaying ads, didn't actually used to be there at all. It's so ugly and totally jacks up the overall feel of the FTV interface?

RE: fTV - Amazon Fire TV skin - ronie - 2015-03-15

thread closed at Hitcher's request.

RE: fTV - Amazon Fire TV skin - Ned Scott - 2015-03-18

Hitcher said that if I had time to clean up all the "can I haz release plz" posts, he would be happy to post updates again. So I've just gone through each page and pretty much did that. I left a few that were early on in the thread, just to emphasis that the answer is "no"... and a couple of the answers were funny.. but no more asking, not even as a joke.

To be clear: anyone who asks for a download link, an ETA, when it will be ready, or anything long those lines, will have their post deleted. Also, I'll come to your neighborhood and say unflattering things about you to your neighbors.

RE: fTV - Amazon Fire TV skin - Hitcher - 2015-03-18

Now we're back on track here's a couple of updates.

Keyboard -

Number input -

And to keep you guys fully informed of the skin's progress I'll add my checklist to the first post.

RE: fTV - Amazon Fire TV skin - Stranger - 2015-03-18

(2015-03-18, 04:33)Ned Scott Wrote: Hitcher said that if I had time to clean up all the "can I haz release plz" posts, he would be happy to post updates again. So I've just gone through each page and pretty much did that. I left a few that were early on in the thread, just to emphasis that the answer is "no"... and a couple of the answers were funny.. but no more asking, not even as a joke.

To be clear: anyone who asks for a download link, an ETA, when it will be ready, or anything long those lines, will have their post deleted. Also, I'll come to your neighborhood and say unflattering things about you to your neighbors.

thanks

(2015-03-18, 12:53)Hitcher Wrote: Now we're back on track here's a couple of updates.

RE: fTV - Amazon Fire TV skin - liquidskin76 - 2015-03-18

(2015-03-18, 04:33)Ned Scott Wrote: Also, I'll come to your neighborhood and say unflattering things about you to your neighbors.

lol... awesome! Wink

RE: fTV - Amazon Fire TV skin - liquidskin76 - 2015-03-18

(2015-03-18, 04:33)Ned Scott Wrote: Hitcher said that if I had time to clean up all the "can I haz release plz" posts, he would be happy to post updates again.

@Hitcher... well done Wink

RE: fTV - Amazon Fire TV skin - Hitcher - 2015-03-18

And in action -

RE: fTV - Amazon Fire TV skin - da-anda - 2015-03-18

@Hitcher - have you tested the skin with other languages? Because I think the OSD keyboard might get issues with button labels that won't fit and it would be a pity if scrolling button labels would ruin this beautiful skin

RE: fTV - Amazon Fire TV skin - bakito - 2015-03-18

this skin looks really great, I have one concern about the keyboard thou, it might hide captcha for some add on that requires one...
keep up this excellent work!
cheers!

RE: fTV - Amazon Fire TV skin - jurialmunkey - 2015-03-19

(2015-03-18, 17:49)bakito Wrote: this skin looks really great, I have one concern about the keyboard thou, it might hide captcha for some add on that requires one...
keep up this excellent work!
cheers!
Luckily, afaik, it is only banned addons that use captchas so it shouldn't be a problem then Wink

RE: fTV - Amazon Fire TV skin - TheGame1986 - 2015-03-19

This is an awesome looking skin. I've never used an Amazon Fire TV box, but if love the look of it/this skin. Very "clean" and easy on the eyes.

RE: fTV - Amazon Fire TV skin - Vlaves - 2015-03-19

(2015-03-18, 15:16)Hitcher Wrote: And in action -

Wow, that looks really great Smile Thanks for your effort/hard work you put into that skin Smile

Just a suggestion to the IP Address part. Is it possible to have 3 digits (like "000") for every Field instead of just one zero?
So it doesn't "move as you type. Should be easier for the eyes. Or maybe it is possible to allign the 3 digits to the right side of the field and leave enough room for 3 digits?

Just my thoughts, but anyway it is looking awesome Smile

Regards
Vlaves