Kodi Community Forum
v21 fTV - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: fTV (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=279)
+---- Thread: v21 fTV (/showthread.php?tid=207475)

RE: fTV (Isengard only) - dimaceti - 2015-05-24

(2015-05-20, 16:22)Hitcher Wrote: It actually should have been -

Code:
plugin://script.extendedinfo?info=similartvshows&&dbid=$INFO[Window(home).Property(TVShowID)]

Just a little reminder Smile

Could you update the line in variables.xml so we don't have to do it manually all the time?

Best regards!

RE: fTV (Isengard only) - Oath - 2015-05-24

Hitcher, since you can search through the firetv with voice, do you think that will ever be possible? :o

RE: fTV (Isengard only) - Hitcher - 2015-05-24

(2015-05-24, 11:58)b711 Wrote: Interstellar is still unwatched? Now that the skin works perfect, there is time for the important things in life: Go and watch Interstellar!
Skinning PC not HTPC. Wink
(2015-05-24, 12:07)dimaceti Wrote:

Code:
plugin://script.extendedinfo?info=similartvshows&&dbid=$INFO[Window(home).Property(TVShowID)]

Could you update the line in variables.xml so we don't have to do it manually all the time?

Best regards!
Already fixed -
https://github.com/HitcherUK/skin.ftv/blob/master/16x9/Variables.xml#L777
(2015-05-24, 12:37)Oath Wrote: Hitcher, since you can search through the firetv with voice, do you think that will ever be possible? :o
Seeing as it doesn't work with Kodi the answer is a no.

RE: fTV (Isengard only) - Mikewave - 2015-05-24

Why would you not add the player controls to the skin?

RE: fTV (Isengard only) - Edworld - 2015-05-24

Hitcher:

Don't know if you see value to this or not, but would it be possible to have an option on the selected widgets to reorder them like you have in main menu?

A couple of questions:

1) How can I add a label next to the movie rating "8.7/10" to show what position they have in the imdb top250 list? something like #134

2) is it easy to change the No/Yes option to Yes/No after you select the skin?

thanks

(2015-05-24, 14:38)Mikewave Wrote: Why would you not add the player controls to the skin?
Because the design is based on the Fire TV which doesn't have them as the remote has those buttons - as do most other remotes.
(2015-05-24, 15:09)Edworld Wrote: Don't know if you see value to this or not, but would it be possible to have an option on the selected widgets to reorder them like you have in main menu?
You can change them around as you see fit in the widget selection menu.
(2015-05-24, 15:09)Edworld Wrote: 1) How can I add a label next to the movie rating "8.7/10" to show what position they have in the imdb top250 list? something like #134
No such info label exists in Kodi.
(2015-05-24, 15:09)Edworld Wrote: 2) is it easy to change the No/Yes option to Yes/No after you select the skin?
Change the default control in the DialogOK.xml.

RE: fTV (Isengard only) - mkortstiege - 2015-05-24

There is LISTITEM_TOP250 (ListItem.Top250) which returns the value grabbed from metadata providers. /me runs.

RE: fTV (Isengard only) - Edworld - 2015-05-24

(2015-05-24, 15:25)mkortstiege Wrote: There is LISTITEM_TOP250 (ListItem.Top250) which returns the value grabbed from metadata providers. /me runs.

in what file / line would I type this in?

thanks

(2015-05-24, 15:25)mkortstiege Wrote: There is LISTITEM_TOP250 (ListItem.Top250) which returns the value grabbed from metadata providers. /me runs.

Not listed in the Wiki though!

All strings are now moved to the language file (strings.po) for translation but be warned they may not fit in the buttons properly yet!

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/HitcherUK/skin.ftv/master/language/English/strings.po

(2015-05-24, 13:06)Hitcher Wrote:
(2015-05-24, 12:07)dimaceti Wrote:

Code:

Best regards!
Already fixed -
https://github.com/HitcherUK/skin.ftv/blob/master/16x9/Variables.xml#L777

Unfortunately i still get the extended script error. If i replace the value of line 755 with the value of line 756 I don't get the error. I have tried with the latest git version (0.9.6). That's how my variables.xml looks like without the error.

Code:
<variable name="SimilarVideos">
        <value condition="IsEmpty(Window(home).Property(TVShowID))">plugin://script.extendedinfo?info=similartvshows&amp;&amp;dbid=$INFO[Window(home).Property(TVShowID)]</value>
        <value condition="!IsEmpty(Window(home).Property(TVShowID))">plugin://script.extendedinfo?info=similartvshows&amp;&amp;dbid=$INFO[Window(home).Property(TVShowID)]</value>
    </variable>

Furthermore, thanks a lot for tv show next aired information. Very nice! I have a suggestion to extend the info. If there is no date for next episode available, could you display the status of the tv show (ended or ongoing)? It would fit perfectly i think. Don't know how complex the integration would be though.

Keep it up!

You wont get any similar movies if you remove the ListItem.DBID. Wink

Try this because I have no such errors on my 2 setups.

Code:
        <value condition="Container.Content(movies)">plugin://script.extendedinfo?info=similarmovies&amp;&amp;dbid=$INFO[ListItem.DBID]</value>
        <value condition="!IsEmpty(Window(home).Property(TVShowID))">plugin://script.extendedinfo?info=similartvshows&amp;&amp;dbid=$INFO[Window(home).Property(TVShowID)]</value>
    </variable>

RE: fTV (Isengard only) - mkortstiege - 2015-05-24

(2015-05-24, 16:07)Hitcher Wrote:

Not listed in the Wiki though!

Oh, will try to update it within the next week.

fTV (Isengard only) - Ayla - 2015-05-24

Clean userdata folder, fTV 0.9.6, latest Kodi nightly on OS X, but Kodi still crashes on every 'rebuilding skin menus', after a change in skin settings. Nobody else seeing this?

(2015-05-24, 17:10)Hitcher Wrote: You wont get any similar movies if you remove the ListItem.DBID. Wink

Try this because I have no such errors on my 2 setups.

Code:
        <value condition="Container.Content(movies)">plugin://script.extendedinfo?info=similarmovies&amp;&amp;dbid=$INFO[ListItem.DBID]</value>
    </variable>

Thank you so much! May I ask on what statistics the similar titles are based on?
Also, any thoughts about tv show status?Smile