Kodi Community Forum
v21 fTV - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: fTV (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=279)
+---- Thread: v21 fTV (/showthread.php?tid=207475)

RE: fTV (Isengard only) - Warner306 - 2015-05-26

I am still unable to access TV Show content marked as watched in the library. I have set the TV Show library to show content that is unwatched in another skin, but I am unable to change this setting within fTV. "Your TV Shows" only displays unwatched shows.

Also, is it possible to make the text below larger? It is difficult to read at a distance. I am looking at it from 10 feet away on a 60' screen and the text is barely legible.

RE: fTV (Isengard only) - Warner306 - 2015-05-26

I forgot to mention DialogFullscreenInfo and DialogSeekbar are lacking a chapter indicator. When selecting chapters, the seek time is display, but there is no indication of the chapter number.

RE: fTV (Isengard only) - deano72 - 2015-05-26

Hitcher
Really like the artist slideshow function now. I am running 0.9.96 at present and was wondering where I would find ( or could add) if possible party mode for shuffling whole music library?
Regards
Dean

RE: fTV (Isengard only) - Hitcher - 2015-05-26

(2015-05-26, 22:21)lawrencecurtis Wrote: Would it now be possible to use skin shortcuts for the entire homescreen with a view type switch between poster and wide?

Means a lot more choice for the homescreen
(2015-05-26, 22:25)lawrencecurtis Wrote: I know that's a lot of work and a lot easier said than done but could be a big win Smile thank you for this skin it really is fantastic. From a fellow hampshireman
At the cost of only having 1 widget per menu item instead of 8 for Movies, TV Shows and Music.
(2015-05-26, 23:18)Warner306 Wrote: I am still unable to access TV Show content marked as watched in the library. I have set the TV Show library to show content that is unwatched in another skin, but I am unable to change this setting within fTV. "Your TV Shows" only displays unwatched shows.

Also, is it possible to make the text below larger? It is difficult to read at a distance. I am looking at it from 10 feet away on a 60' screen and the text is barely legible.
I'll add the Watched/Unwatched button but why haven't you just switched skins to change it back?

I'm sat further away and it's fine for me.
(2015-05-26, 23:22)Warner306 Wrote: I forgot to mention DialogFullscreenInfo and DialogSeekbar are lacking a chapter indicator. When selecting chapters, the seek time is display, but there is no indication of the chapter number.
Noted.
(2015-05-26, 23:22)deano72 Wrote: Hitcher
Really like the artist slideshow function now. I am running 0.9.96 at present and was wondering where I would find ( or could add) if possible party mode for shuffling whole music library?
Regards
Dean
I'll add a Party Mode button.

Drop multiple widgets? - Hitcher - 2015-05-26

It seems people want to use skin shortcuts for their home widgets so should I just drop the multiple widgets and slide transition animation in favour of 1 widget of your choice and no transition animation?

fTV (Isengard only) - stueeey - 2015-05-27

(2015-05-26, 23:55)Hitcher Wrote: It seems people want to use skin shortcuts for their home widgets so should I just drop the multiple widgets and slide transition animation in favour of 1 widget of your choice and no transition animation?

firstly Hitcher, really great work... I think you have created a new era in widgets here! fantastic.
I can't talk code, and I don't know if it's possible... as a user of your skin for a while now id like to see, additional sections that I can add more multiple widgets too. For instance I have a 3D section that I would also like to create multiple widgets for (instead of all bundled together as 'Movies' like wise with playlists, I'd like to have a playlists section that I can display multiple playlists for another section for genres where I can use your widgets to display as many as possible... hope this makes sense. as this would be most awesome!! thanks for your great work.

RE: fTV (Isengard only) - m_lopez_h - 2015-05-27

(2015-05-26, 23:55)Hitcher Wrote: It seems people want to use skin shortcuts for their home widgets so should I just drop the multiple widgets and slide transition animation in favour of 1 widget of your choice and no transition animation?

I like the current structure using multiple widgets...would hope you leave as is and let an fTV skin mod address the 1-widget and no transition ask.

RE: fTV (Isengard only) - eskay993 - 2015-05-27

Not for me! Big vote to keep 8 widgets in tv and movies. One of the skins biggest selling points. Having one widgetis a step backwards imo. What would the real benefit be?

Unless I'm misunderstanding. Would this mean say movies would only have 1 row of something? Maybe recntly added movies or some other custom list?

If so then that would make me a sad panda Sad

RE: fTV (Isengard only) - lawrencecurtis - 2015-05-27

Multiple widgets should be possible using skin shortcuts. The same way arctic zephyr uses uses it to make sub menus. As long as each node is a path wouldn't that work?

RE: fTV (Isengard only) - Warner306 - 2015-05-27

Another request: Add some type of flag to videos in "Similar Titles" to denote the video is in your library. If I click an item in my library, it plays. Others bring up DialogVideoInfo. This can be annoying if I don't know the video is in my library. A flag similar to the watched flag would be great, so you can see the titles in your library at a glance.

RE: fTV (Isengard only) - Warner306 - 2015-05-27

Could you explain the following property from script-ExtendedInfo Script-DialogInfo? I was adding my own content and got hung up on the following:

SetProperty(StarredInTV,1,home)

What does (Window(home).Property(StarredInTV)) represent? Are similar visibility conditions available for other panels such as YouTube, Fanart, etc?

RE: fTV (Isengard only) - Oath - 2015-05-27

(2015-05-26, 17:08)Hitcher Wrote: All of that is actually the Extended Info script so there's nothing I can do about the actions when clicking items.

Are you using the most up-to-date version (2.0.10) of it as it always shows the posters for me on 2 different systems?

I am using 2.0.10 and the latest version of your skin

RE: fTV (Isengard only) - Oath - 2015-05-27

(2015-05-26, 16:30)Hitcher Wrote:
(2015-05-26, 16:08)Oath Wrote: Hitcher, for global search for instance if I search "harry" movies with harry come up, I don't know if there is TV shows with harry in it or something starring with harry in it until I click down. You should make it more like if there is something else add an arrow pointing up or down if there starring or episodes with it. Also When I search for episode, it just tells me the episode name, it doesn't show what show it is. It doesn't have any of the episode info or any of the buttons underneath. For movies, it doesn't have that either and it doesn't show the year of the movie. I don't know if I explained myself that good sorry xD.
I'll look into it, thanks.
(2015-05-26, 16:08)Oath Wrote: Also I found a bug, when I go to info for a movie then go down to similar titles then click a movie that's not in my library to see the info on it, everything shows up except the movie poster is blank it doesn't show up
Got a screenshot and is this for all movies?

EDIT fixed

No don't do that. How come only movies and TV gives me 8 widgets and the others don't?

Also how come when I create a new home menu item, select widget is blacked out and I can't create a widget type. I want to make a duplicate of movies for an add-on I use. I want yto be able to choose between 8 widgets

fTV (Isengard only) - b711 - 2015-05-27

I love the skin and the current home screen as well - if the 8 widgets are the basis therefore, we cannot drop them

RE: fTV (Isengard only) - three80 - 2015-05-27

I love the multiple widgets per home menu item I just wish there could be more for music. I tend to put each genre as a playlist and add them as submenus in skins that allow it. I would love this skin even more if I could do that with it.

Having said that, stay with what you are doing, it is a beautiful skin and works great.