Kodi Community Forum
v21 fTV - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: fTV (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=279)
+---- Thread: v21 fTV (/showthread.php?tid=207475)

RE: fTV (Isengard only) - bjero - 2015-05-29

(2015-05-29, 11:48)bjero Wrote:
(2015-05-29, 10:59)eskay993 Wrote:
(2015-05-29, 06:40)bjero Wrote: Hey,

i checked out the skin yesterday and i have to say it is really amazing.

I just have a feature Request Smile
Can you make it working with plexbmc plugin? Like the Amber Skin? That would be the topic on the cupcake Wink

Regards

I think this can be achieved using the built in skin setting for customising the home screen. Just go into PleXBMC and save to Favourites all the sections you want (recently added etc), then add them as widgets in Skin Settings.

For Movies for example, make sure to select "Choose Content" and then select Movies from "Common". Then go down to Widgets and change them to the favourites you saved.

Haven't tried it myself, but it should work.

Thanks for hint, i will try this and will give feedback

OK It is working that way, only confusing thing is that by pressing the return key on remote i do not land in main menu or in menu before, i land in the plexbmc plugin but i think that i cant change this is i link the widget to the plexbmc plugin Smile

RE: fTV (Isengard only) - bjero - 2015-05-29

Hey,

i now got the plexbmc widgets fully included by the way like eskay993 said.
Its working perfekt!

I just have one question, where are the controls by watching the video. I miss the stop button/key to stop a running movie. I just can pause it and go back and select a new movie, or need to clear playlist.
Is there no stop button? If yes why and can we add this one?

PlexMovie - Integration

PlexTVShows - Integration

Missing Stop Button

Regards

RE: fTV (Isengard only) - Hitcher - 2015-05-29

Get the latest GIT version.

RE: fTV (Isengard only) - Agent62 - 2015-05-30

(2015-05-28, 20:53)psuch Wrote: This Skin is looking realy amazing. On the FireTV itself its hard to recognize, whats the real thing Wink

But I've encountered a little problem, which I couldn't find in the thread: In the row for season or movies all covers are missing. Am I missing a setting, where I could activate the covers for the first start page? When I click on the area for e.g. movies, the covers and all the movies are listed correctly.

It'd be nice, if someone could drop me a small hint Smile

Thank you very much!

--I am having this same issue, I am running 9.96.

None of the Movie, or TV Shows tiles are showing on the home screen

RE: fTV (Isengard only) - Edworld - 2015-05-30

(2015-05-30, 02:25)Agent62 Wrote:
(2015-05-28, 20:53)psuch Wrote: This Skin is looking realy amazing. On the FireTV itself its hard to recognize, whats the real thing Wink

But I've encountered a little problem, which I couldn't find in the thread: In the row for season or movies all covers are missing. Am I missing a setting, where I could activate the covers for the first start page? When I click on the area for e.g. movies, the covers and all the movies are listed correctly.

It'd be nice, if someone could drop me a small hint Smile

Thank you very much!

--I am having this same issue, I am running 9.96.

None of the Movie, or TV Shows tiles are showing on the home screen

Did you setup your widgets?

I didnt. Pease advise.

The initial release just worked from the start so I was unaware of the widgets.

thanks

(2015-05-30, 04:18)Agent62 Wrote: I didnt. Pease advise.

The initial release just worked from the start so I was unaware of the widgets.

thanks

Go to skin settings, home menu and you will find the widget section. You can have up to 8 widgets

Thanks, Sorry I didnt real close enough. Need the Script toolbox also

(2015-05-30, 04:37)Agent62 Wrote: Thanks, Sorry I didnt real close enough. Need the Script toolbox also

yes

RE: fTV (Isengard only) - andytseng - 2015-05-30

Hi there,
New to the forums.
I'm loving this skin! I started adding my own smart playlists so I could have different widgets (i.e. Documentaries) in my movies.

Would it help people to have a simple how-to on how to add widgets for different genres? Or is that child's play for most?

RE: fTV (Isengard only) - eskay993 - 2015-05-30

(2015-05-29, 23:35)bjero Wrote: Hey,

Its working perfekt!

I just have one question, where are the controls by watching the video. I miss the stop button/key to stop a running movie. I just can pause it and go back and select a new movie, or need to clear playlist.

Could also map the back button on your remote to "Stop" so it stops as soon as you back up.

RE: fTV (Isengard only) - bjero - 2015-05-30

(2015-05-29, 23:53)Hitcher Wrote: Get the latest GIT version.

Thanks, that solve the problem

(2015-05-30, 09:52)eskay993 Wrote:

Its working perfekt!

Could also map the back button on your remote to "Stop" so it stops as soon as you back up.

If you use latest Git Verstion the Media Buttons in Playback are now available.

RE: fTV (Isengard only) - eskay993 - 2015-05-30

(2015-05-30, 09:58)bjero Wrote:
(2015-05-29, 23:53)Hitcher Wrote: Get the latest GIT version.

Thanks, that solve the problem

(2015-05-30, 09:52)eskay993 Wrote:

Its working perfekt!

If you use latest Git Verstion the Media Buttons in Playback are now available.

Yes that's right. Just offering an extra suggestion as well. Much easier just pressing back to stop, then pressing ok/enter, navigating to the stop button then pressing it Smile

RE: fTV (Isengard only) - tris20 - 2015-05-30

great skin really love it.

but found an error when using keyboard. i cant choose anyting else on the setting tab. when i relaod the skin it works but when going to tv show or movie it comes back. reboot dont help.

is tvtunes compatible?

so i cant know if i can choose different view styles. i like it when i see the orriginal covers of tv shows (EDIT sorry found it!!). and a whached marker would be nice (EDIT sorry it's al ready there )
. i can not change view style is that normal?

also i realy like to have a startup video can you integrate that?

thanks

RE: fTV (Isengard only) - rridder - 2015-05-30

Hi Hitcher,
Currently testing your skin, and must say everything runs really smooth and looks very clean. Good job!
When i add an menu item video addons it's not showing the icons on the right. Would it maybe be possible to add a menu item addons when then on the right you have music, video, programs? No you can only select one widget.

When you go in to a tv shows that has multiple seasons it's not easy to see a season number, at the moment you can only see it on the poster artwork, could this maybe be shown in a title somewhere? (this is a minor thing, as can you also use the auto highlight function)

Would it be possible to have music videos in poster view instead of the squares? In my case (and i think many others) have concerts that have front covers.

Besides that i can't figure out how to add the keyboard.xml function. I created a new one and added your code and put it in the keymaps folder inside userdata. But it's not working, hope you or someone can help me with that.