Kodi Community Forum
v21 fTV - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: fTV (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=279)
+---- Thread: v21 fTV (/showthread.php?tid=207475)

RE: fTV (Isengard only) - Mikewave - 2015-05-31

There is an issue with videofullscreen.xml when your in a add on and play a show the show info stay on the screen and can't remove it

RE: fTV (Isengard only) - mtbowl - 2015-05-31

Add-on does not have the correct structureHuh I have re-downloaded this many times. It installed on spmc but now I'm on isengard and nothing

RE: fTV (Isengard only) - lovebootcaptain - 2015-05-31

Hi Hitcher,

thanks for that awesome work, but i have a little problem that drives me crazy. perhaps you can help.
when i choose all the 8 widgets for movies and tv shows there are only 5 shown in movies and 7 in tv shows.
e.g. in movies there are only "recently added", "your movies", "in progress", "action & adventure" and "top rated". i can't get "kids movies" or "comedy" and "science fiction".
on tv shows nearly the same. there the slider for "comedy" is missing.
is this still a translation issue? i'm using the skin in german language. i thought it might be the problem, but switching to english didn't solve the problem.
i tested one of the missing options too without adding the other 7. but stil no luck.
would can i do?
kind regards from berlin

RE: fTV (Isengard only) - Hitcher - 2015-05-31

(2015-05-31, 17:55)lovebootcaptain Wrote: Hi Hitcher,

thanks for that awesome work, but i have a little problem that drives me crazy. perhaps you can help.
when i choose all the 8 widgets for movies and tv shows there are only 5 shown in movies and 7 in tv shows.
e.g. in movies there are only "recently added", "your movies", "in progress", "action & adventure" and "top rated". i can't get "kids movies" or "comedy" and "science fiction".
is this still a translation issue? i'm using the skin in german language. i thought it might be the problem, but switching to english didn't solve the problem.
i tested one of the missing options too without adding the other 7. but stil no luck.
would can i do?
kind regards from berlin
The playlists are based on genres so they might differ depending on your scraper. You can make your own and add them instead.

I've hopefully come up with a way to use the proper views with having to change anything for library content but at the same time allow you to change views for non-library content.

Please test and report back.

Sorry for noob questions but can someone point me to a link to tell me what I'm doing wrong? It installed fine and after I did a factory reset of my media player and try to install I get ... Add-on does not have the correct structure. I absolutely love this skin. Thank you for your hard work hitcher!

RE: fTV (Isengard only) - dimaceti - 2015-05-31

(2015-05-31, 18:24)Hitcher Wrote: I've hopefully come up with a way to use the proper views with having to change anything for library content but at the same time allow you to change views for non-library content.

A+++! Views are perfect now. Corresponding fine with each content category (tested with movies, tv shows, custom videos, youtube).

(2015-05-31, 19:18)mtbowl Wrote: Sorry for noob questions but can someone point me to a link to tell me what I'm doing wrong? It installed fine and after I did a factory reset of my media player and try to install I get ... Add-on does not have the correct structure. I absolutely love this skin. Thank you for your hard work hitcher!

It could be a number of things so you could try to extract it first and then copy it over.

RE: fTV (Isengard only) - clayfree - 2015-05-31

(2015-05-31, 18:24)Hitcher Wrote: I've hopefully come up with a way to use the proper views with having to change anything for library content but at the same time allow you to change views for non-library content.

These work great!!! Excellent work as always. Thank you!!

Love how the view can be set at each level.

One observation: I notice that the square view gets the video title laid on top of the thumbnail but the wide view does not.

RE: fTV (Isengard only) - Vx1one - 2015-05-31

Help me understand something please. And yes, I updated to .97

I am looking at the TV Shows. I have Recently Updated, Your TV Shows, and In Progress for the widgets I show. I see every TV Show listed under Recently Update, unless I choose to sort by Unwatched. However, when I do this, it changes the view on Your TV Shows as well. Is this the proper way this should be seen? I would think that Recently added would only show what episodes/tv shows that have been recently updated, not all that I have. It would be nice for recent to only show recent and Your TV Shows to show all that you have.

Am I understanding this correctly? Because as of now, both Recent and Your are showing ALL TV shows. Changing the view order for one affects the other.

I figured it out. I used my phone to download this initially and the files weren't completing. I must have fixed this on my other install while working on my settings while half asleep

RE: fTV (Isengard only) - lovebootcaptain - 2015-05-31

(2015-05-31, 18:22)Hitcher Wrote:

would can i do?
kind regards from berlin
The playlists are based on genres so they might differ depending on your scraper. You can make your own and add them instead.

thanks for your quick reply. i'm using the scraper which comes with kodi itself. that one from "the movie database.org". which one is recommended for your skin? i already configured with english options. but it won't find the right genres for your widgets?
i don't want to make my own lists, cause i have to re-add every new movie to that customized lists. i owuld prefer if it is scrapped with the right genres for the skin.
hope there is an automated solution.

RE: fTV (Isengard only) - Damac10 - 2015-05-31

Widget for favourites seems off with latest update. Previously it showed your chosen favs icons on main menu widget automatically and you pressed right to access. Now its using picture widget. Even when favourite widget is chosen it enters picture menu with your photos top and start slideshow options . Skin is awesome and slick ...Ice firetv theme soon? Thanks

(2015-05-31, 23:12)Damac10 Wrote: Widget for favourites seems off with latest update. Previously it showed your chosen favs icons on main menu widget automatically and you pressed right to access. Now its using picture widget. Even when favourite widget is chosen it enters picture menu with your photos top and start slideshow options . Skin is awesome and slick ...Ice firetv theme soon? Thanks
Looks like I forgot to reset the widget before pushing - just change it in the settings for now.

(2015-05-31, 22:25)lovebootcaptain Wrote:
(2015-05-31, 18:22)Hitcher Wrote:

would can i do?
kind regards from berlin

thanks for your quick reply. i'm using the scraper which comes with kodi itself. that one from "the movie database.org". which one is recommended for your skin? i already configured with english options. but it won't find the right genres for your widgets?
i don't want to make my own lists, cause i have to re-add every new movie to that customized lists. i owuld prefer if it is scrapped with the right genres for the skin.
hope there is an automated solution.
It's just a smart playlist you don't need to add your movies again. When you enter Videos > Genres check you have Comedy, family, and Sci-Fi as genres, if not then you'll need to make your own smart playlists for them.