Kodi Community Forum
v21 fTV - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: fTV (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=279)
+---- Thread: v21 fTV (/showthread.php?tid=207475)

fTV (Isengard only) - ADHDMedia - 2015-06-04

(2015-06-04, 08:03)Hitcher Wrote: Have you tried changing the view?

Can't do anything at all. Screen is stuck and only option is hit back button to go back.

Advanced Launcher, for example, is completely broken.

fTV (Isengard only) - danofun - 2015-06-04

@Ayla
Your LiveTV mod is most appreciated! As much as I dislike making requests, I have a few that would make the skin fully functional for me and many others.
1- skin the tvrecordings page so those of us with PVR capabilities can view our recordings
2- add, or make an option for, channel numbers
3- add, or make and option for, genre colors

@Hitcher you rock! @Ayla, thanks for the icing...

RE: fTV (Isengard only) - Hitcher - 2015-06-04

(2015-06-04, 09:33)ADHDMedia Wrote:

Can't do anything at all. Screen is stuck and only option is hit back button to go back.

Can you name the others so I can test?

RE: fTV (Isengard only) - Vx1one - 2015-06-04

@Hitcher,

Is there a way to change the TVShows -> Recently Updated TV Shows to only show recently updated without affecting the other TVshow widgets? When changing the view to Update, it changes the view for the other TV show widgets as well.

RE: fTV (Isengard only) - francema - 2015-06-04

Hitcher... after finishing reading the entire thread, this is a thank you post!

You are awesome.

Thanks!

-francema

fTV (Isengard only) - ADHDMedia - 2015-06-04

(2015-06-04, 17:52)Hitcher Wrote:
(2015-06-04, 09:33)ADHDMedia Wrote:

Can you name the others so I can test?

I think 1Channel does it but I'm sure that's not supposed to be discussed here. But honestly, Advanced Launcher is my main issue. I use it a lot.

Anything in the official Kodi repo?

(2015-06-04, 19:34)Vx1one Wrote: @Hitcher,

Is there a way to change the TVShows -> Recently Updated TV Shows to only show recently updated without affecting the other TVshow widgets? When changing the view to Update, it changes the view for the other TV show widgets as well.

If you mean using the wide icons then the answer is no as what you're actually seeing is one list.

fTV (Isengard only) - Ayla - 2015-06-04

(2015-06-04, 13:01)danofun Wrote: @Ayla
Your LiveTV mod is most appreciated! As much as I dislike making requests, I have a few that would make the skin fully functional for me and many others.
1- skin the tvrecordings page so those of us with PVR capabilities can view our recordings
2- add, or make an option for, channel numbers
3- add, or make and option for, genre colors

@Hitcher you rock! @Ayla, thanks for the icing...

You're welcome Smile

1- This I'll do, I use it myself all the time.
2- Maybe. I don't use them but I can see it's useful if you have lots of channels.
3- I actually removed those, I don't like them and they make the EPG look cluttered imo. without real benefit.

Also, I'm open for pull requests to the Live TV mod ;-)

fTV (Isengard only) - Ayla - 2015-06-04

Anyone have the TV show logos working for the home widgets, when using PleXBMC? If yes, how? Smile

RE: fTV (Isengard only) - remops - 2015-06-04

I have installed this on a windows 7 machine latest update and it looks great pulling all my Genesis saved favorites and saved to library. Sorts out and puts them in the right category. If I try to do the same on my AFTV it will not pull the tv library.

Could there be something I missed on saving the shows to favorite or library or even a genesis setup

Thanks

RE: fTV (Isengard only) - springroll - 2015-06-04

@Hitcher - Just got around to troubleshoot the video player status bar on the bottom not going away issue for you, and the dialog that's visible is VideoFullScreen.xml

As for the other issue retsam00 raised regarding"videos start minimized for me so i have to press the 'back'-button several of times to get to see the video any ideas how to fix that?" I was able to reproduce as well, and the dialog that's visible is MyVideoNav.xml

Hope that helps.

(2015-05-31, 10:14)Hitcher Wrote:
(2015-05-30, 17:19)springroll Wrote: @Hitcher - noticed a few more times with other add-ons where the video player status bar on the bottom would not go away after a few seconds of the video. These are not videos based on small cips; it's just one long video.

We are almost there!! :-)

(2015-05-29, 15:28)springroll Wrote: @Hitcher - I modified the fonts.xml file to add Arial and if you ever needed it, here it is http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=9StTDb38 Overall, it does the job displaying the unicode characters, I do notice a few quirks here and there such as the title of a movie and the summary doesn't line up exactly.

I have a question based on an observation though: I noticed a couple of my add-ons where the videos are based on several small clips, the video player status bar on the bottom would never go away therefore blocking the bottom of the screen. What's the condition of the video before it goes away in your design?

(2015-05-30, 23:51)retsam00 Wrote: very good but videos start minimized for me so i have to press the 'back'-button several of times to get to see the video any ideas how to fix that?
Can you turn on the debug labels and let me know which dialogs are visible when this happens?

RE: fTV (Isengard only) - Vx1one - 2015-06-05

(2015-06-04, 21:28)Hitcher Wrote:
(2015-06-04, 19:34)Vx1one Wrote: @Hitcher,

If you mean using the wide icons then the answer is no as what you're actually seeing is one list.

Actually, I was not talking about wide icons. I was referring to the ability to only show those TV shows/episodes that have been unwatched. I know that there is a setting to do so but when selected, it also changes the view for Your TV Shows. Movies is a good example. Recently added movies only shows movies that have been recently added, Yet Your movies shows the movies I have.

RE: fTV (Isengard only) - Hitcher - 2015-06-05

Just make your own smart playlist in that case and add it instead of the default one.

fTV (Isengard only) - ADHDMedia - 2015-06-05

(2015-06-04, 21:26)Hitcher Wrote: Anything in the official Kodi repo?

Isn't advanced launched in the default Kodi repo?