Kodi Community Forum
v21 fTV - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: fTV (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=279)
+---- Thread: v21 fTV (/showthread.php?tid=207475)

RE: fTV (Isengard only) - thedeadman - 2015-06-09

@Pocca: Not something you can do. The information in my last post was directed to Hitcher (the skin's creator) to help him fix it :-)

RE: fTV (Isengard only) - pocca - 2015-06-09

Ok thanks. Hope Hitcher can fix problem. Funny thing was it was ok with 0.0.96

RE: fTV (Isengard only) - Hitcher - 2015-06-09

(2015-06-09, 11:10)eskay993 Wrote: @Hitcher

Skin keeps getting better and better! Thanks for all the support on this.

One minor thing. For addons, I noticed there isn't an Episode view type under View Option. Just Square, Wide and Poster. Is this deliberate or just by accident?
Wide is the same size as Episode.
(2015-06-09, 11:38)iAMl3dgend Wrote: Hey Hitcher i was testing out the next up notification script an found a bug . if you have the osd open an the next up shows up an you press back to close the osd it closes the next up thing too.

can you fix this please?
Yeah I noticed this myself last night.
(2015-06-09, 14:29)Oath Wrote: Hitcher I've found a bug. I have harry potter added to my collection and I renamed the first harry potter from the philosopher's stone to the sorcerer's stone so it's the american naming. Anyhow, when I did that, it removed it from my harry potter collection. I switch my skin back to aeon nox and it's still in the harry potter collection. I never had this problem with aeon nox. So I go to manage the movie set, and it says it's still part of that set, as it should be. But it doesnt show up in the set. So I remove it then readd it to the set and it still wont show up.

Also another bug. If I restart kodi then quickly click down to my movie menu where all the widgets appear, nothing will show up, only 1 widget, and if i go to shows nothing will show up. I've noticed this only happens if i quickly click down on a restart, the widgets simply wont populate. If I restart then wait on the search menu for a little then click down, everything thing will populate, seems a bit buggy.

Thanks sir.
What's being shown in your sets isn't handled by the skin.

Give it chance to load everything. Wink
(2015-06-09, 14:48)Oleg_Sch Wrote: Hi Hitcher, thx for the great job!
I have some trouble with displayed additional info in russian.
The reason are the fonts HelveticaNeue_Lt.ttf and HelveticaNeue_Med.ttf don't support cyrilic signs.
The other two helveticaNeue fonts do it.
Would you please replace the fonts with cyrilic support?
Thanks a lot
If you can find them I'll add them.
(2015-06-09, 15:58)pocca Wrote: Hi,
Just like to say what a great skin this is. However since 0.9.96 have been having issues with My music add ons. they show the add on but when i click on them nothing appears just a blank screen! The view option box is blank.
The add ons i'm currently using are MP3 streams and musicbox. Everything else is working fine with this skin.
Please can anyone point me in the right direction
Try the latest Git version, I've been modifying the view types.

Tried latest GitHub download but still none of my music add-ons work?

RE: fTV (Isengard only) - Hitcher - 2015-06-09

Try v0.1.0.

@Hitcher, thank you so much that seems to have done the job. You're amazing and the skin is the best yet

RE: fTV (Isengard only) - eskay993 - 2015-06-09

(2015-06-09, 18:18)Hitcher Wrote:
(2015-06-09, 11:10)eskay993 Wrote: @Hitcher

Skin keeps getting better and better! Thanks for all the support on this.

One minor thing. For addons, I noticed there isn't an Episode view type under View Option. Just Square, Wide and Poster. Is this deliberate or just by accident?
Wide is the same size as Episode.

Ah ok. I guess the advantage of Episode view is you get the Play Now text and the content title overlay (and I believe with some addons even the Season X, Episode Y text, but don;t quote me on that! Smile). This makes navigating episode type content easier. Would you consider adding it?

Cheers

RE: fTV (Isengard only) - phillhowz - 2015-06-09

Hitcher, what would you class as a reasonable amount of time to allow the widgets to load. Sometimes they take seconds other times I can literally sit there and they won't load. Have the same problem on my ftv, fire stick and windows version. Don't know why.
Thanks

RE: fTV (Isengard only) - Oath - 2015-06-10

(2015-06-09, 18:18)Hitcher Wrote: What's being shown in your sets isn't handled by the skin.

Give it chance to load everything. Wink

How come I can't add it back to the set then? if I've changed the name but the sort title has stayed the same. I never had this issue with aeon nox. What is it handled by then?

RE: fTV (Isengard only) - Hitcher - 2015-06-10

No idea I don't use sets but they're handled by Kodi.

RE: fTV (Isengard only) - da-anda - 2015-06-10

I'm also having issues with music add-ons - nothing is showing up. Also the button bar with view settings etcs doesn't really fit for music add-ons - at least not all buttons IIRC

edit: ah, music add-ons are working with 0.1.0. One thing I miss though is a way to switch to fullscreen mode once you started playback of a song. You have to back out to the homescreen in order to get there. Would be nice if next to "current playlist" a button "currently playing" (or alike) would be added which toggles fullscreen.
Could you also add support for artist slideshow when it's installed (no hard dependency please)?

RE: fTV (Isengard only) - pixeljuggle - 2015-06-10

Thank you Hitcher, this is by far the best Kodi skin that has ever been created !
Truly awesome.

One Request. Can you please add episode view for video addons, im sure it was available in a previous version.
Thank You

RE: fTV (Isengard only) - jleckenby - 2015-06-10

Hi Hitcher, this is probably an issue with my addon, I am using the Emby sync to populate all my movies and TV shows. There's no widgets on the right-hand side on the TV shows or Movie menu links. How do these usually retrieve data? I assume something is missing in the sync, perhaps sources.

RE: fTV (Isengard only) - da-anda - 2015-06-10

(2015-06-10, 14:31)jleckenby Wrote: Hi Hitcher, this is probably an issue with my addon, I am using the Emby sync to populate all my movies and TV shows. There's no widgets on the right-hand side on the TV shows or Movie menu links. How do these usually retrieve data? I assume something is missing in the sync, perhaps sources.
on a fresh installation the widget part was empty for me and I had to configure it manually. To do so, go to settings -> appearence -> skin -> skin settings -> customize menu. (I'm not sure about the name of the last setting, but it's the first option in skin settings).

RE: fTV (Isengard only) - Hitcher - 2015-06-10

(2015-06-10, 10:55)da-anda Wrote: I'm also having issues with music add-ons - nothing is showing up. Also the button bar with view settings etcs doesn't really fit for music add-ons - at least not all buttons IIRC

edit: ah, music add-ons are working with 0.1.0. One thing I miss though is a way to switch to fullscreen mode once you started playback of a song. You have to back out to the homescreen in order to get there. Would be nice if next to "current playlist" a button "currently playing" (or alike) would be added which toggles fullscreen.
Could you also add support for artist slideshow when it's installed (no hard dependency please)?
I'll add a Fullscreen button.

Artist Slideshow is supported.
(2015-06-10, 11:16)pixeljuggle Wrote: Thank you Hitcher, this is by far the best Kodi skin that has ever been created !
Truly awesome.

One Request. Can you please add episode view for video addons, im sure it was available in a previous version.
Thank You
As I said earlier Wide is the same as Episode in size.