Kodi Community Forum
v21 fTV - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: fTV (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=279)
+---- Thread: v21 fTV (/showthread.php?tid=207475)

RE: fTV (Isengard only) - Hitcher - 2015-06-15

(2015-06-15, 01:57)ronakg Wrote: I'm loving this skin so far. Only one request - When I change sorting order in any of the movie lists, it doesn't reflect on the home screen. The homescreen widget is always sorted by title, irrespective of sorting order set for the actual view.
You'll have to change the playlist itself if you want it to be the same on the home screen.

RE: fTV (Isengard only) - dimaceti - 2015-06-15

Hi Hitcher,

I downloaded the latest version of your skin. When I want to customize the widgets the dialog does not show me any .xsp files to choose from. Selected the point "video playlist".

RE: fTV (Isengard only) - b711 - 2015-06-15

(2015-06-14, 13:53)Hitcher Wrote: Version 1.0.0 released

Download

Changelog -

Added 'Open 'Visualiser' button to music
Added start up widgets
Fixed Music button focus problem
Fixed initial focus for new view types
More localisation

German language file for V1.0

(2015-06-15, 13:34)dimaceti Wrote: Hi Hitcher,

I downloaded the latest version of your skin. When I want to customize the widgets the dialog does not show me any .xsp files to choose from. Selected the point "video playlist".

Found the problem, thanks.

(2015-06-15, 13:47)b711 Wrote:
(2015-06-14, 13:53)Hitcher Wrote: Version 1.0.0 released

Download

Changelog -

Added 'Open 'Visualiser' button to music
Added start up widgets
Fixed Music button focus problem
Fixed initial focus for new view types
More localisation

German language file for V1.0
Thanks, I'll hold off adding it for now as I've just found some more strings to translate. Wink

fTV (Isengard only) - b711 - 2015-06-15

If you make the additional strings available for me prior to the new release, I'll do my very best to translate them asap - hoping that the updated German language file can then be included in the new release

RE: fTV (Isengard only) - springroll - 2015-06-15

Upgraded to 0.1.0 recently and issue #1 is no more. Yay!
Still sees the issue where the videos start minimized and would have to press the back button a few times to see the video.
Just to be specific, the issue for me has to do with playing the trailers of movies. And more specifically, these are movies that I added to the library from video add-ons.

Congrats on getting to 1.0.0!

Once unicode-supported Arial is included, I can't wait for this to be part of the official repo. This is my favourite skin to date and I'm not easy to please!

Thanks for all of your hard work.

(2015-06-08, 21:12)Hitcher Wrote:
(2015-06-08, 18:57)springroll Wrote: @Hitcher - Understood you are busy with the other developments for the skin, let me know if you need anything else to address the two issues below.

Thanks!

(2015-06-04, 23:43)springroll Wrote: @Hitcher - Just got around to troubleshoot the video player status bar on the bottom not going away issue for you, and the dialog that's visible is VideoFullScreen.xml

As for the other issue retsam00 raised regarding"videos start minimized for me so i have to press the 'back'-button several of times to get to see the video any ideas how to fix that?" I was able to reproduce as well, and the dialog that's visible is MyVideoNav.xml

Hope that helps.
I've not been able to reproduce them so I don't have a clue as to why it's happening. Are you on the very latest GitHub version?

RE: fTV (Isengard only) - joeyd2424 - 2015-06-15

To hitcher and Phil! All is working after a complete wipe. User data folder was the key culprit! Thanks hitch and Phil. Much appreciation.

(2015-06-15, 17:40)b711 Wrote: If you make the additional strings available for me prior to the new release, I'll do my very best to translate them asap - hoping that the updated German language file can then be included in the new release

http://pastebin.com/C7VLrMM2

RE: fTV (Isengard only) - springroll - 2015-06-15

Corrected my original statement (in bold)
(2015-06-15, 18:48)springroll Wrote: Upgraded to 0.1.0 recently and issue #1 is no more. Yay!
Still sees the issue where the videos start minimized and would have to press the back button a few times to see the video.
Just to be specific, the issue for me has to do with playing the trailers of movies. And more specifically, these are movies that I added to the library from video add-ons.

Congrats on getting to 1.0.0!

Once unicode-supported Arial is included, I can't wait for this to be part of the official repo. This is my favourite skin to date and I'm not easy to please!

Thanks for all of your hard work.

RE: fTV (Isengard only) - Alcap - 2015-06-15

Let me join the others and say well done with this skin, can't wait to have widgets for all shortcuts not just TV and film, great job mate. Oh and I even got it to work with a fire TV stick remote on android jus to complete the fire TV experience

RE: fTV (Isengard only) - HankSchrader - 2015-06-16

Fantastic work Hitcher. Really love this skin and I am hoping You'll keep up Your great work.
Thank You very much!

RE: fTV (Isengard only) - b711 - 2015-06-16

(2015-06-15, 21:52)Hitcher Wrote:
(2015-06-15, 17:40)b711 Wrote: If you make the additional strings available for me prior to the new release, I'll do my very best to translate them asap - hoping that the updated German language file can then be included in the new release

http://pastebin.com/C7VLrMM2

Updated German language file

P.S. The string "Videos Widget" is defined twice (#31082 and #31194).

fTV (Isengard only) - stueeey - 2015-06-16

(2015-06-12, 20:15)Damac10 Wrote: Not sure if asked. Will we get more custom widgets and also will more main menu items allow widgets . My setup has search ,next aired shortcuts but no widgets resulting in blank screen unlike weather ,tv shows and movies. Would look more consistent I think. Thanks again for the time you put into your awesome skin..

(2015-06-13, 00:17)Hitcher Wrote: I really need an addition to the skin shortcuts script before this can happen.

@Hitcher - any news on the skin shortcut script ? I would also really like to implement more widgets from favourites... could a 2nd 'Movies' section be enabled?

keep up the great work.

RE: fTV (Isengard only) - bigpanda - 2015-06-16

Preliminary nextup notification support for strms. please download from im85288's github and report back in that thread.