Kodi Community Forum
Kyra for Kodi - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Kyra for Kodi (/showthread.php?tid=208371)

RE: Kyra for Kodi - Goliath2000 - 2015-11-20

(2015-11-20, 21:47)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-11-20, 21:32)Goliath2000 Wrote:
(2015-11-20, 21:00)rschiks Wrote: Version 1.9 just got approved :-)

Very nice!

I have one small issue, Background in all views are black! Is this a bug?

Black or blurred?

Because blurred is the new default setting, which you can change in the theme settings.

No its completely black! Not blurred!

RE: Kyra for Kodi - rschiks - 2015-11-20

(2015-11-20, 23:24)Goliath2000 Wrote:
(2015-11-20, 21:47)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-11-20, 21:32)Goliath2000 Wrote: Very nice!

I have one small issue, Background in all views are black! Is this a bug?

Black or blurred?

Because blurred is the new default setting, which you can change in the theme settings.

I just tested two different ipads...one with an upgrade and one with a clean installation,
The upgraded version went ok....I start the movies option and I see the background changing (with the default blur).
On the clean installation I have started the app...see the logo background blurred...added a host...started the movies and the background changed.

Are you using it offline? The old offline files are not used anymore, so in that case it will give a black screen when selecting a movie.

RE: Kyra for Kodi - Njaynl - 2015-11-21

I love the new xl views !

One question can you add the option to still display the watched status on the episode screenshot it self ? Or a small box next to it ? Like in the non xl view !

Anyways i love this app ! And glad to be pro

RE: Kyra for Kodi - rschiks - 2015-11-21

(2015-11-21, 11:16)Njaynl Wrote: I love the new xl views !

One question can you add the option to still display the watched status on the episode screenshot it self ? Or a small box next to it ? Like in the non xl view !

Great to hear! How's the performance in the XL views with retrieving the data and displaying it for your collection?

Do you mean adding the watched status of an episode to this overview?

(2015-11-21, 11:24)rschiks Wrote:

Great to hear! How's the performance in the XL views with retrieving the data and displaying it for your collection?

The performance is super fast ! no issues on that 847 movies and 1200 episodes on series

Yes that is what i mean ... i know you can select and deselect it with the watched and not watched filters.. but getting an overview in a glance was a good option in the non xl view

(2015-11-21, 12:05)Njaynl Wrote:
(2015-11-21, 11:24)rschiks Wrote:

The performance is super fast ! no issues on that 847 movies and 1200 episodes on series

Yes that is what i mean ... i know you can select and deselect it with the watched and not watched filters.. but getting an overview in a glance was a good option in the non xl view

No problem. I will add it...I already have an idea how to do it :-)

RE: Kyra for Kodi - Goliath2000 - 2015-11-21

(2015-11-20, 23:42)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-11-20, 23:24)Goliath2000 Wrote:
(2015-11-20, 21:47)rschiks Wrote: Black or blurred?

I just tested two different ipads...one with an upgrade and one with a clean installation,
The upgraded version went ok....I start the movies option and I see the background changing (with the default blur).
On the clean installation I have started the app...see the logo background blurred...added a host...started the movies and the background changed.

Are you using it offline? The old offline files are not used anymore, so in that case it will give a black screen when selecting a movie.

Very strange, I removed the app from my ipad 3 and now I have reinstalled it again. I had to recreate all my settings again but still I have black background. If I remove blur option I get the Kyra logo instead.

and yes I'm online to the kodi server.

(2015-11-21, 12:12)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-11-21, 12:05)Njaynl Wrote:
(2015-11-21, 11:24)rschiks Wrote: Great to hear! How's the performance in the XL views with retrieving the data and displaying it for your collection?

No problem. I will add it...I already have an idea how to do it :-)

All i can say thank you en dank je wel !

(2015-11-21, 12:46)Goliath2000 Wrote: Very strange, I removed the app from my ipad 3 and now I have reinstalled it again. I had to recreate all my settings again but still I have black background. If I remove blur option I get the Kyra logo instead.

To make sure we are talking about the same:

The background doesn't change when you're selecting a movie? It always remains black?

(2015-11-21, 12:58)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-11-21, 12:46)Goliath2000 Wrote: Very strange, I removed the app from my ipad 3 and now I have reinstalled it again. I had to recreate all my settings again but still I have black background. If I remove blur option I get the Kyra logo instead.

The background doesn't change when your selecting a movie? It always remains black?

Fyi no issues on ipad air 2 here

I think I might have an idea. Because of the beyonce issue I have changed the way I construct the url to the image. In your case it might be the problem.
You probable use local images and nfo files.
But the way I do it right now is the way it actually should be and worked in the case I had local cdart for beyonce.

The background doesn't change when you're selecting a movie? It always remains black?

Yes it always remains black, same thing in the other views like music.

(2015-11-21, 13:19)rschiks Wrote:

I think I might have an idea. Because of the beyonce issue I have changed the way I construct the url to the image. In your case it might be the problem.
But the way I do it right now is the way it actually should be and worked in the case I had local cdart for beyonce.

That's true I have local files and nfo files in each folder.

(2015-11-21, 13:01)Njaynl Wrote:

The background doesn't change when your selecting a movie? It always remains black?

Fyi no issues on ipad air 2 here

Glad to hear....I guessed already that it's not a general issue, otherwise more issues would haven been reported.

(2015-11-21, 13:21)Goliath2000 Wrote:
(2015-11-21, 13:19)rschiks Wrote:

That's true I have local files and nfo files in each folder.

Then I guess this is the issue....but I am still confused what is different then. I will see if I can reproduce the problem.

Could you send me an .nfo file?