Kodi Community Forum
Kyra for Kodi - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Kyra for Kodi (/showthread.php?tid=208371)

RE: Kyra for Kodi - rschiks - 2018-12-24

(2018-12-23, 15:42)Friedel540 Wrote: Hello folks and merry Christmas. 

I have an iPad mini 1 and the newest IOS for this is 9.3.5. So i can´t use Kyra 2. 
My question to kyra. I have install it on my iPad, but i can´t see my Music Videos. Is this a setting, i must change in kyra, or is it a problem with my kodi 18 nightly milhouse 1221?

Regards Friedel
Hi.

It’s not a setting. It’s simply not implemented Angel

RE: Kyra for Kodi - Lappskij - 2019-02-10

Thanks for at least making the effort to backdate support for iPhone X towards Isengard, the only thing not working is the que-system on mixed smart playlists (videos)...

RE: Kyra for Kodi - kow1234 - 2019-08-24

can kyra be used in android

RE: Kyra for Kodi - rschiks - 2019-08-24

(2019-08-24, 02:23)kow1234 Wrote: can kyra be used in android

No it's iOS only.

RE: Kyra for Kodi - Marxon - 2019-11-02

Hi Richard,

I really like your app but I can’t find informations about the differences between 
Kyra 1 and 2, except the supported Kodi versions.
Are there any new features or has Kyra 2 the same functionallity like Kyra 1 with inApp pro purchase?

Best regards

Marxon

RE: Kyra for Kodi - rschiks - 2019-11-03

(2019-11-02, 21:53)Marxon Wrote: Hi Richard,

I really like your app but I can’t find informations about the differences between 
Are there any new features or has Kyra 2 the same functionallity like Kyra 1 with inApp pro purchase?

Best regards

Marxon

This I took from an earlier post:

There are a lot of features back in the new version, but there are also added some new ones:
- the personal dashboard. You can personalise the dashboard with items like movies, series, albums, artists, menu buttons, remote control buttons, labels, add-ons, smart playlists, favourites, etc.
- more advanced filtering, like user ratings, recently added, director, actor, genre, etc.
- you can stream movies/episodes to your device
- a whole new add-on section. You can see details like dependencies. Option to disable/enable add-ons. Use filters.
- the music option is renewed. It supports displaying lyrics. Watch music videos of the songs on youtube.
- use the online database with tunes of series and cinemagraphs of movies.
- all data is cached in memory.

Lots of differences with version 1.

Oh, it's only for Kodi v17 (krypton) or higher.

RE: Kyra for Kodi - Marxon - 2019-11-04

Thanks a lot for clarification!
I just bought Kyra 2 😀

(2019-11-03, 15:02)rschiks Wrote:
(2019-11-02, 21:53)Marxon Wrote: Hi Richard,

Best regards

Marxon

This I took from an earlier post:

There are a lot of features back in the new version, but there are also added some new ones:
- the personal dashboard. You can personalise the dashboard with items like movies, series, albums, artists, menu buttons, remote control buttons, labels, add-ons, smart playlists, favourites, etc.
- more advanced filtering, like user ratings, recently added, director, actor, genre, etc.
- you can stream movies/episodes to your device
- a whole new add-on section. You can see details like dependencies. Option to disable/enable add-ons. Use filters.
- the music option is renewed. It supports displaying lyrics. Watch music videos of the songs on youtube.
- use the online database with tunes of series and cinemagraphs of movies.
- all data is cached in memory.

Lots of differences with version 1.

Oh, it's only for Kodi v17 (krypton) or higher.

RE: Kyra for Kodi - Marxon - 2019-11-08

Hi again,

the dashboard is really nice! Great work!
But i have some suggestion:
It would be very usefull to have a resizeable gesture area like in the remote control view Smile

Best regards
Marxon