Kodi Community Forum
Kyra for Kodi - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Kyra for Kodi (/showthread.php?tid=208371)

RE: Kodi Control Center (unofficial remote) - rschiks - 2015-02-17

(2015-02-16, 21:57)iorifly Wrote: I have been following the development of this app. I would like to congratulate our dev! Because I see this working according to requests community!
   02 requests:
01 - you could add the ability to play movies and theme music series to navigate them?
  02 - What posssibilidade his work integrated with MediaBrowser library?

Hi,

I don't get exaclty what you mean. Could you explain a little bit more? Or give me an example?

(2015-02-16, 22:10)iorifly Wrote: Richard Schiks,

Another application would be to get the recordings that were made from the TV. It would be possible to pull the backend recordings.

If the recordings made available through kodi/xbmc, it could be an option.

On the first page I have added a to do list....this is what I have currently on my list:
- last.fm integration (zag)
- artists view in albums
- albums covers view (like movies and series)
- blu-ray: when movie played, play movie immediately (kodi shows menu)
- add-on executing -> showing results in the app
- In search option show trailers and play them (on device or kodi)
- flat buttons (instead of the 3D).
- use local kodi library data (e.g. german summary text)
- implement an url scheme, so that other apps can start kodi control center with a set of parameters, such as select host, goto movies screen immediately

RE: Kodi Control Center (unofficial remote) - Dworn - 2015-02-17

Thanx for the current overview of your todo list and a bigger thanx for making this nice app

Here are my little wishes i would like to have:

1.) Offline Mode -> If you are not in your local-Wifi / Kodi is not running i would love to still see my library / browse the cached data
2.) Export a Movie/Series List, no Banners, Info, Fanart, just a plain Movie-List of what i have in my library, like Movie Title, Year, Genre
3.) Movie View "Movieset only" in Movies view

RE: Kodi Control Center (unofficial remote) - rschiks - 2015-02-18

(2015-02-17, 21:27)Dworn Wrote: Thanx for the current overview of your todo list and a bigger thanx for making this nice app

1.) Offline Mode -> If you are not in your local-Wifi / Kodi is not running i would love to still see my library / browse the cached data
2.) Export a Movie/Series List, no Banners, Info, Fanart, just a plain Movie-List of what i have in my library, like Movie Title, Year, Genre

I have added it to the list (see first post).

During development I often noticed that when kodi is a little bit busy it was not responding to requests, so meaning it's offline. 2 seconds later it was responding again. Offline caching is definitely on my list, it will just take some testing.

I think for creating a list I will make a menu option (if you are not using it, you can hide it anyway). What kind of information should be in the list? Title, year, last played? or maybe have the option to select items?
Should it be stored on the device or should it be e-mailed?

About moviesets. There is an option to get all moviesets, so I could also make an own menu option called Moviesets, with own views?

RE: Kodi Control Center (unofficial remote) - iorifly - 2015-02-18

(2015-02-17, 14:06)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-02-16, 21:57)iorifly Wrote: I have been following the development of this app. I would like to congratulate our dev! Because I see this working according to requests community!
   02 requests:
01 - you could add the ability to play movies and theme music series to navigate them?
  02 - What posssibilidade his work integrated with MediaBrowser library?

Hi,

I don't get exaclty what you mean. Could you explain a little bit more? Or give me an example?

Music theme of TV shows and movies.
   play when you enter the shwos tv .... I do not know how to explain it ... another control to kodi and iPad already do that .... it takes and plays the theme.mp3 when browsing the tv shows .... .

-------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------

On the integration with the browser Media library would be:

The Media Browser, it creates a separate library for understand what is seen is not marked in kodi library, arts cover, synopsis is not in the kodi database but the average brower ..... So if possible pull these browser Media database information would be great! For the media browser is a very good program to work with kodi.

However, this should work is a request can be made by many future ......

once again, congratulations for the app!

RE: Kodi Control Center (unofficial remote) - rschiks - 2015-02-18

(2015-02-18, 16:30)iorifly Wrote: Music theme of TV shows and movies.
   play when you enter the shwos tv .... I do not know how to explain it ... another control to kodi and iPad already do that .... it takes and plays the theme.mp3 when browsing the tv shows .... .

-------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------

On the integration with the browser Media library would be:

The Media Browser, it creates a separate library for understand what is seen is not marked in kodi library, arts cover, synopsis is not in the kodi database but the average brower ..... So if possible pull these browser Media database information would be great! For the media browser is a very good program to work with kodi.

However, this should work is a request can be made by many future ......

once again, congratulations for the app!

Ok, I know now what you mean. I still need to do some tests with media browser, but you gave me some great idea's! :-)

RE: Kodi Control Center (unofficial remote) - iorifly - 2015-02-19

Boy, I think the media browser is a Great software to work with kodi.
   You can talk to the @ im85288 which is one of the devs addon for MBkodi .....
  He can help you in something!
   The problem with using the MB today is that if you use an app to control, you have not updated that already watched, which recently added ......
   Now imagine pulling all the media browser ... cdart etc ... talk to im85288 ..

I'll be awaiting to see what you thought !!!!

RE: Kodi Control Center (unofficial remote) - Dworn - 2015-02-19

(2015-02-18, 08:35)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-02-17, 21:27)Dworn Wrote: Thanx for the current overview of your todo list and a bigger thanx for making this nice app

I have added it to the list (see first post).

During development I often noticed that when kodi is a little bit busy it was not responding to requests, so meaning it's offline. 2 seconds later it was responding again. Offline caching is definitely on my list, it will just take some testing.

I think for creating a list I will make a menu option (if you are not using it, you can hide it anyway). What kind of information should be in the list? Title, year, last played? or maybe have the option to select items?
Should it be stored on the device or should it be e-mailed?

About moviesets. There is an option to get all moviesets, so I could also make an own menu option called Moviesets, with own views?

A Menu-Option with selectable Items would be best i guess, for an export-list
regarding the moviesets, also a menu-option view a bunch of your cool views would be great.

RE: Kodi Control Center (unofficial remote) - iorifly - 2015-02-20

rschiks,

Achieve a user more!

Wink

--- I missed a button to find subtitles.
--- Text: "Watching this movie grat ..." could be customized in some settings screen.
--- Play the trailers on own ipad.
--- I think there should be a preview option where movies, series and TV channels, occupy the whole ipad screen ... It's bad to see the films in a row ... I have 400 movies ... The ideal is to show everything! As the kodi display called "wall" which shows all the movies ....
--- Another thing would be to call addons from within own app, such as calling the addon youtube and view the video on ipad options and choose to play on ipad or touch the kodi. This using youtube kodi addon, but it shows the ipad ...

Another thing is to call instances of other addons also as audio addon ...

would be great also call the imdb app with movie information.

----Start with a request. What possibility of other languages? The app is huge ... it would be easier for other languages ....

An art of suggestion do not know if it is possible, but it is beautiful! Place the cdart ... did a simulation see:

imagine this cdart turning on the screen Smile ....

RE: Kodi Control Center (unofficial remote) - rschiks - 2015-02-20

(2015-02-20, 02:23)iorifly Wrote: rschiks,

Achieve a user more!

Wink

--- I missed a button to find subtitles.
--- Text: "Watching this movie grat ..." could be customized in some settings screen.
--- Play the trailers on own ipad.
--- I think there should be a preview option where movies, series and TV channels, occupy the whole ipad screen ... It's bad to see the films in a row ... I have 400 movies ... The ideal is to show everything! As the kodi display called "wall" which shows all the movies ....
--- Another thing would be to call addons from within own app, such as calling the addon youtube and view the video on ipad options and choose to play on ipad or touch the kodi. This using youtube kodi addon, but it shows the ipad ...

Another thing is to call instances of other addons also as audio addon ...

would be great also call the imdb app with movie information.

----Start with a request. What possibility of other languages? The app is huge ... it would be easier for other languages ....

An art of suggestion do not know if it is possible, but it is beautiful! Place the cdart ... did a simulation see:

imagine this cdart turning on the screen Smile ....

I have only found cdart on fanart.tv. Now I am getting the fan art from themoviedb.org and thetvdb.com. I will see if fanart.tv can be another option.
Lot's of things you have mentioned are already in the first version or on the to do list :-)

RE: Kodi Control Center (unofficial remote) - iorifly - 2015-02-20

Thank you for understanding constructively! Smile

You talk about that already are in the first version did not understand .... There is already an option since the launch? ?

RE: Kodi Control Center (unofficial remote) - rschiks - 2015-02-20

(2015-02-20, 19:16)iorifly Wrote: Thank you for understanding constructively! Smile

You talk about that already are in the first version did not understand .... There is already an option since the launch? ?

It's not launched yet, I hope that within a few days Apple approves the first version of this remote. I think you are referring to the old version of the remote that is already on the Apple strore :-)

RE: Kodi Control Center (unofficial remote) - iorifly - 2015-02-21

friend. why not pull the cdart kodi the same, that is, those who already are on the insured database

RE: Kodi Control Center (unofficial remote) - rschiks - 2015-02-21

(2015-02-21, 02:05)iorifly Wrote: friend. why not pull the cdart kodi the same, that is, those who already are on the insured database

I will check again, but the cdart is not by default in the kodi database and returned by the api. You have to enable additional add-ons.