Kodi Community Forum
Mod AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 25th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: Mod AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 25th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based) (/showthread.php?tid=209412)

RE: AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 25th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based) - paulsk231 - 2015-05-04

please please please is this skin going to be updated to work on kodi v15 ? from what i read its mostly just changes to pvr , which wont bother to a lot of people but i have a tv card and use the pvr daily and would love to upgrade once its stable and still keep this awesome skin :-)

RE: AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 25th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based) - SLiX - 2015-05-04

Does anyone know how to turn off the grey background behind the icons in the top?
Here a screen with white bg
http://www.directupload.net/file/d/3977/9g4sed6a_png.htm

btw: nice skin, was very happy to find aeon nox 4 for helix. Thanks for that

RE: AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 25th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based) - ProRipp - 2015-05-05

(2015-05-04, 20:15)paulsk231 Wrote: please please please is this skin going to be updated to work on kodi v15 ? from what i read its mostly just changes to pvr , which wont bother to a lot of people but i have a tv card and use the pvr daily and would love to upgrade once its stable and still keep this awesome skin :-)

It's working for me on v15 with MediaPortal PVR working perfectly ?

RE: AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 25th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based) - bvainrub - 2015-05-05

Hello All

My problem is when I push "I" for information on movie and I enter to movie info I cant see information about Actors.
I see only option to "search....."
Information like biography, and personal information I not see.
Somebody post link to 150 actors instate 50 with good description when to put this folder for correct work.
I can't found this link.
Please help.

RE: AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 25th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based) - neurosis13 - 2015-05-05

(2015-05-05, 06:24)bvainrub Wrote: Hello All

My problem is when I push "I" for information on movie and I enter to movie info I cant see information about Actors.
I see only option to "search....."
Information like biography, and personal information I not see.
Somebody post link to 150 actors instate 50 with good description when to put this folder for correct work.
I can't found this link.
Please help.

you need the script.metadata.actors

download it here and copy it to the add-on folder:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=123578

RE: AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 25th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based) - bvainrub - 2015-05-05

Thank you for answer :-)
I have this script already installed to the folder.
But some data about actors is missing.
I looking how can I update this script to full DB.
Some of forum members was posted this archive, and I can't found this.

RE: AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 25th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based) - brazen1 - 2015-05-05

All my Blu-ray titles show the DVD icon. I know this is because I have not tagged my filenames and I don't want to. Instead, is there a way to change the default DVD icon so that the Blu-ray icon will become the default? I'm using the colored flags for everything.

RE: AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 25th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based) - Ludango - 2015-05-05

Thanks for everything!!! It was a awesome work!!! But I having a problem. On the info screen don't show the actors and cd cover image on both, movies and series. Only when I select the actors show me the pictures. Thanks!

RE: AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 25th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based) - Batiatus - 2015-05-05

(2015-05-05, 19:45)brazen1 Wrote: All my Blu-ray titles show the DVD icon. I know this is because I have not tagged my filenames and I don't want to. Instead, is there a way to change the default DVD icon so that the Blu-ray icon will become the default? I'm using the colored flags for everything.

Why not actually use proper naming conventions?

You can rename the bluray.png file to dvd.png but that's not going to fix all your media source issues.

RE: AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 25th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based) - brazen1 - 2015-05-05

In this users opinion, I think anything that defaults to 'DVD' is stuck back in the 20th century. It is also my opinion Kodi is a 21st century software as is this Aeon Shednox skin adapted for 21st century users. I'm willing to bet most, if not all users collections consist of more Blu-ray media than DVD. That being said, if a user has 100 Blu-rays and 2 DVD's it would be more logical for 2 to be 'off' than 100 if the user doesn't want to mess with naming conventions.

As for proper name conventions, me personally, I prefer to label a title as clean as possible.

But if it's 3D and you want 3D switching to work and you want cases labeled 3D we need to add more.

Now if you want more properties so that all your info icons appear properly, I think it would have to look something like this and it all gets a little cumbersome after a while:

Avatar (2009) .MKV.Bluray.3D.SBS.mkv
Avatar (2009) .ISO.M2TS.Bluray.3D.mkv

Fwiw, when I rip a disc, I rip it to full iso. Next, I rip the iso to mkv and strip it down. I keep both files in my library and when I scan my library I see both. Problem is, I can't tell them apart without going into info/extras and reading the file location which contains the extension. Now there is a Blu-ray icon for full iso's when I'm simply scanning the library and it makes everything easier. There is no icon for the slimmed down mkv rips alerting me during scanning that it is not a full Blu-ray copy.

I just thought it would be nice if default was Blu-ray instead of DVD. I renamed the Bluray.png. All is well.

RE: AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 25th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based) - bvainrub - 2015-05-06

Hello All,
Film correct cover problem.
One of my smart play list connect to online collection library. Under each film I have more sources 10-20 and KODI define this as video collection
and assign video collection logo cover. This is not correct because its same film with more sources.

I know if I change in local library file name from : ******.DVD.avi to ******BlueRay.avi and by this I will change label cover.

My question: Can I assign by myself correct cover to film on online library??

RE: AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 25th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based) - danbr22 - 2015-05-06

Hi all,

When I'm watching a video and i push the back button, i get the main menu with the video running in the background, does anyone know how to get back to the video?

thanks Smile

RE: AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 25th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based) - schimi2k - 2015-05-06

Try the tab key

RE: AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 25th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based) - brazen1 - 2015-05-07

You can also hit the back button again. It will go back to full screen and your panel will auto switch back to the refresh rate it was at.

RE: AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 25th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based) - mystic84 - 2015-05-07

hi I would first like to thank you for a great looking skin I would liket to know will you be updating the skin for kodi 15?