Kodi Community Forum
Mod AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 25th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: Mod AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 25th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based) (/showthread.php?tid=209412)

RE: AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [PLUS LIVE TV MOD] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based) - Brimstone - 2015-01-16

(2015-01-16, 10:06)zorensen Wrote:
(2015-01-16, 09:25)crookers13 Wrote: hello

I was hoping shedrock or brimstone could help me with this issue
Myself and schimi2k have tried numerous fixes to no avail.

I have the latest version from 12th of jan installed on a total fresh install of OE, everything looks nice and is working good except that....
the movie set case is still not working, I have not been spending too much time worrying about it but it is still frustrating me as I love the way they look and I have just found out about the "extrafanart1" extra Smile

I have had these transparency issue on the movies set boxes even with the boxing day version.

Just wanted to share some more details about the movie case issue as i have some better photos of the problem which is getting stranger Confused

This first photo is of My Christmas collection with the same transparency issues as before only showing disc art, and the two bits on the right.
(image)

Then this photo is of the Halloween collection with "extrafanart1" enabled. it is showing the fanart.. but not the disc art any more or the front section of the case on the rightConfused but still showing the little info page on the right??

(image)

Then this is where it gets stranger.... If I scroll back to Christmas collection it keeps the halloween collection "extrafanart1" and no longer shows the disc artConfused? but still shows the info page on the right and the front section of the case on the right in front of the info page??

(image)

I have to physically go in and select no art for extrafanart1 for the christmas collection and it then resorts to the first photo with the missing case pieces??
I can see the lines where the case art should be just cannot work out why it is completely transparent.

This is how the halloween collection looks without extrafanart and transparency issues

(image)

I just keeps getting stranger.

I know i shouldn't be too bothered about it and everything else is working great but like I say, it looks really nice and I have just downloaded the grey movie set background pack which look amazing so I would like to get them working.

Sorry to bother you with this issue I didn't want to start filling the forum thread up with it.

Schimi2k has suggested I try installing the the xbmcmania mod instead to see if it works but i was hoping to get this version working as it is more refined.

Many thanks for your effort and great work with this skin.

crookers13

I have the same problem I'm afraid. On OpenElec with the January 15th version of the Shednox skin.

After som help from the one and only schimi2k I have the fanart behind all my moviesets working. He had some tweaks in the code to make that work. The moviesets work and I can see the extrafanart on the "folder" of the movieset and I can see the folder on the right side with the movie info and the logo. But no cdArt what so ever. I have the clear cases activated for all my movies, and when I activate "no case for sets" in the Viewtype Settings I get this "papercases" and it doesn't display any cdArt.

However, if I deactivate the "no case for sets" option and have the "normal" clearcases for the moviesets, the cdArt appears. But so far, no cdArt on the "no case for moviesets" option activated. If I deactivate this option, the cdArt works as this. Look at the screenshots to see what I mean:

With the "no case for sets" option activated;

And the same option deactivated (the cdArt is in the progress of rolling in from the right here);

Thanks for the help! Smile

Shedrock, first of all - thank you for the great work on this skin. It's absolutely the best skin there is.
I've noticed something here, that I'm not sure you are aware of or if it's just something that happens for me locally.

I'm using the search for subtitles function quite often and on the right side it tells me how many items it has found (or not found). This looks a little misplaced.
Have a look at this screenshot:

As you can see the "0 items" is place in the lower right corner and goes out of the screen so you can't really see what it tries to tell me Smile

Thanks again for the help!

which version of Aeon Nox are you using?
Did you install any mods outside of what was provided with Shednox?
I am unable to replicate your issue.

RE: AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [PLUS LIVE TV MOD] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based) - crookers13 - 2015-01-16

@Mike_Doc and @zorensen

hey guys I can confirm that changing the disc in the Viewtype_ShowcaseMovies from Disc1, Disc2 and Disc3 to disc1,disc2 and disc3 does work and everything is looking sweet.

I noticed this post by schimi2k earlier Mike, could you let me know how you fixed these please as this is something I would like to do,

Quote:Great News for our MOVIESET Friends out there Smile

our MOVIESET-GURU ( i call him like this ^^ ) Mike_Doc found out some nice fixes for the small Movieset Bugs we had XD
a BIG THX for that Buddy !!! - brings >>> SHEDNOX<<< another step to "perfection" ( in my eyes ! )

1. Movieset Collection Logo inside the Open Movieset Case ( on top of the right side )
2. Movieset Collection Logo in Movieset View ( Floor )
3. Specific Fanart Backround Visible now ( in Movieset View and in Showcase View )

I was testing it today and it works like a charm - will test a bit more now, but i hope Shedrock/Brimstone will add the fixes in next release

Cheers for your help mike

PS I want to give Mke and schimi2k a rep point but for some reason it won't let me?, i think i need to have made a certain amount of posts first, as soon as i can though you shall both be getting a rep point off me.

Edit:I've just passed the post threshold to give rep points, so like I said you both have a rep point off me Smile

RE: AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [PLUS LIVE TV MOD] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based) - zorensen - 2015-01-16

(2015-01-16, 14:24)Brimstone Wrote: which version of Aeon Nox are you using?
Did you install any mods outside of what was provided with Shednox?
I am unable to replicate your issue.

I'm using the latest version of Aeon Shednox. January 15th I believe Smile
And no, I don't have any other mods outside of what was provided with Shednox.

The cdArt issue might be fixed now, I'll try to make the changes suggested here Smile

(2015-01-16, 14:37)crookers13 Wrote: Cheers for your help mike

PS I want to give Mke and schimi2k a rep point but for some reason it won't let me?, i think i need to have made a certain amount of posts first, as soon as i can though you shall both be getting a rep point off me.

You don't have enough posts in the forum yet Smile Keep writing and you'll be able to give reputation points soon enough Smile

RE: AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [PLUS LIVE TV MOD] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based) - FonziQ - 2015-01-16

Are there any flags for HEVC x265? Have a few movies but not showing anything

Cheers!!!

RE: AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [PLUS LIVE TV MOD] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based) - schimi2k - 2015-01-16

(2015-01-16, 15:24)FonziQ Wrote: Are there any flags for HEVC x265? Have a few movies but not showing anything

Cheers!!!

nope... not yet Wink

RE: AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [PLUS LIVE TV MOD] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based) - neurosis13 - 2015-01-16

(2015-01-16, 15:36)schimi2k Wrote:
(2015-01-16, 15:24)FonziQ Wrote: Are there any flags for HEVC x265? Have a few movies but not showing anything

Cheers!!!

nope... not yet Wink

i can make one later today

Wink

RE: AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [PLUS LIVE TV MOD] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based) - gotham_x - 2015-01-16

Even for flag (4K Mastered) ? , it would be nice

RE: AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [PLUS LIVE TV MOD] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based) - zorensen - 2015-01-16

(2015-01-16, 12:19)Mike_Doc Wrote: @crookers13

possible typo again mate, look for Disc1.png, Disc2.png & Disc3.png in Viewtype_ShowcaseMovies and replace the 'D' with 'd'.

See what happens mate.

Mike.

Yup! That was it! Smile
I've edited the Viewtype_ShowcaseMovies and replaced all 'D's with 'd's. Now it's working perfectly and I have my cdArt in the papercover for all my moviesets. Thanks for the help on this, buddy Smile

It was surely the case sensitive issue with OpenElec. Maybe this is something that should be implemented in the official release from Shedrock? Smile

Thanks again!

RE: AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [PLUS LIVE TV MOD] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based) - Mike_Doc - 2015-01-16

@crookers13,

Here you go mate, all my recent changes that Schimi asked if I could help with for with boxsets:

Movie Logo in movie sets view:

For logo on view change lines 314 & 315 in MyVideoNav to these:

<visible>[[Skin.HasSetting(movielogosfloor) + Container.Content(movies)] | [Skin.HasSetting(tvshowlogosfloor) + Container.Content(tvshows)] | [Skin.HasSetting(movielogosfloor) + Container.Content(sets)]]</visible>
<visible>[!Skin.HasSetting(NoFloorLabelMovies) + Container.Content(movies)] | [Container.Content(tvshows) + !Skin.HasSetting(NoFloorLabelTVshows)] | [Container.Content(sets) + !Skin.HasSetting(NoFloorLabelMovies)]</visible>

Movie set logo in boxset view:

Find and replace

<texture background="true" flipx="true">$INFO[Window(home).Property(Set.Movie.1.Art(clearlogo))]</texture>

with

<texture background="true" flipx="true">$INFO[ListItem.Art(clearlogo)]</texture>

Lines 3244 & 3254 in my Viewtype_ShowcaseMovies.xml

Remove rotating fanart on boxsets:

Fanart Switch version

MyViedoNav:

change line 86 to

<visible>[Container.Content(movies) + Skin.Hassetting(RotateFanart)] | [Container.Content(sets) + Skin.HasSetting(RotateFanart)]</visible>

line 113 to

<include condition="skin.hassetting(backendmode) + Skin.HasSetting(RotateFanart)">NodeFadeLabels</include>

New Button on Background Customizer menu

Edit custom_1127_MediaBackgroundCustomizser.xml and insert the following after line 164:

<control type="radiobutton" id="1699">
<label>Movie Set Fanart</label>
<include>Objects_MediaBackgroundsButton</include>
<onclick>Skin.ToggleSetting(RotateFanart)</onclick>
<selected>Skin.HasSetting(RotateFanart)</selected>
<visible>skin.hassetting(backendmode) + [Container.Content(tags) | Container.Content(directors) | Container.Content(actors) | Container.Content(genres) | Container.Content(studios) | Container.Content(countries) | Container.Content(years) | Container.Content(sets) | Container.Content(movies)]</visible>
</control>

For the last one, go to appearance setup >> Background Customizer >> Movie Set Fanart - When on then it should rotate through the fanart of the films in the set - When off it should use the fanart assigned in the context menu for the movie set.

All this should work in both movie set & movies views.

Any problems with these changes let me know, think I've documented everything correctly Wink

Mike

(2015-01-16, 15:56)Mike_Doc Wrote: @crookers13,

Here you go mate, all my recent changes that Schimi asked if I could help with for with boxsets:

Movie Logo in movie sets view:

For logo on view change lines 314 & 315 in MyVideoNav to these:

<visible>[[Skin.HasSetting(movielogosfloor) + Container.Content(movies)] | [Skin.HasSetting(tvshowlogosfloor) + Container.Content(tvshows)] | [Skin.HasSetting(movielogosfloor) + Container.Content(sets)]]</visible>
<visible>[!Skin.HasSetting(NoFloorLabelMovies) + Container.Content(movies)] | [Container.Content(tvshows) + !Skin.HasSetting(NoFloorLabelTVshows)] | [Container.Content(sets) + !Skin.HasSetting(NoFloorLabelMovies)]</visible>

Movie set logo in boxset view:

Find and replace

<texture background="true" flipx="true">$INFO[Window(home).Property(Set.Movie.1.Art(clearlogo))]</texture>

with

<texture background="true" flipx="true">$INFO[ListItem.Art(clearlogo)]</texture>

Lines 3244 & 3254 in my Viewtype_ShowcaseMovies.xml

Remove rotating fanart on boxsets:

Fanart Switch version

MyViedoNav:

change line 86 to

<visible>[Container.Content(movies) + Skin.Hassetting(RotateFanart)] | [Container.Content(sets) + Skin.HasSetting(RotateFanart)]</visible>

line 113 to

<include condition="skin.hassetting(backendmode) + Skin.HasSetting(RotateFanart)">NodeFadeLabels</include>

New Button on Background Customizer menu

Edit custom_1127_MediaBackgroundCustomizser.xml and insert the following after line 164:

<control type="radiobutton" id="1699">
<label>Movie Set Fanart</label>
<include>Objects_MediaBackgroundsButton</include>
<onclick>Skin.ToggleSetting(RotateFanart)</onclick>
<selected>Skin.HasSetting(RotateFanart)</selected>
<visible>skin.hassetting(backendmode) + [Container.Content(tags) | Container.Content(directors) | Container.Content(actors) | Container.Content(genres) | Container.Content(studios) | Container.Content(countries) | Container.Content(years) | Container.Content(sets) | Container.Content(movies)]</visible>
</control>

For the last one, go to appearance setup >> Background Customizer >> Movie Set Fanart - When on then it should rotate through the fanart of the films in the set - When off it should use the fanart assigned in the context menu for the movie set.

All this should work in both movie set & movies views.

Any problems with these changes let me know, think I've documented everything correctly Wink

Mike

Doesn't work here. Well, the fanart works - but just the one image I have.
It doesn't fade between the fanart of the films in the set, just between these "standard" images for movies that comes along with Aeon Shednox Smile

RE: AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [PLUS LIVE TV MOD] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based) - Mike_Doc - 2015-01-16

@ zorensen,

Sorry about that, which view you in - movie set or movies and what is the new switch set to?

RE: AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [PLUS LIVE TV MOD] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based) - Levi59 - 2015-01-16

(2015-01-16, 12:20)crookers13 Wrote: @Levi59

you need to turn the option on for "no case for movie set"
it only works when there is no case on the movie set folder. Smile

a small improvement but it's still not that ...

There has dependencies to use this view?

Hi,

If the switch if off then it should use the fanart assigned in the context menu for the movie set, if this isn't set the it will loop through standard nox images.

If the switch if on then it should rotate the fanart through the movies in the set.

Is any of this working correctly Zorensen?

Mike.

@Levi59

Are you on openelec? if so check a few of my recent posts as there are typos which cause problems for boxsets on openelec.

Mike.

RE: AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [PLUS LIVE TV MOD] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based) - crookers13 - 2015-01-16

@mike

Thanks for that. schimi2k had sent me a copy as well on pm. Smile

I have made the changes and all working sweet, but I have the same issue zorensen is having in that it is just rotating between the standard images from shednox.

also with the logo changing bit I edited lines 3244 and 3253 not 3254 as 3254 looked totally different to 3244 and I didn't want to mess anything up,
3244 and 3253 were/are the same if that makes sense

Much appreciated for all your help with this.

RE: AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [PLUS LIVE TV MOD] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based) - Levi59 - 2015-01-16

(2015-01-16, 16:28)Mike_Doc Wrote: @Levi59

Are you on openelec? if so check a few of my recent posts as there are typos which cause problems for boxsets on openelec.

Mike.

Nope! i'm on xbmcbuntu (now kodibuntu after dist-upgrade).