Kodi Community Forum
Mod AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 25th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: Mod AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 25th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based) (/showthread.php?tid=209412)

RE: AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.2 - UPDATED: FEB. 4th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based) - wilmans2m - 2015-02-11

(2015-02-11, 06:19)kjheu Wrote: Is it possible to set up the Showcase view for movies to have all the discart for a movie set roll in from the side like it does for single movies? I can get the set discart to show inside the tri-fold case but I can't find the settings to have it come in from the side for movie sets.
Hello. Uncheck "no case for movieset" should resolve your problem.

RE: AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.2 - UPDATED: FEB. 4th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based) - GTunney - 2015-02-11

Is there anyway to change the amount of covers shown on wall view.

I have over 600 movies so 5 x 2 isn't suitable for me where as the old Aeon Nox 4.1.19 was more suitable at 9 x 3

RE: AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.2 - UPDATED: FEB. 4th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based) - schimi2k - 2015-02-11

(2015-02-11, 07:50)RahXephon Wrote:
(2015-02-11, 00:04)shedrock Wrote: Do you have artwork downloader setup to grab disc art? Also, if you have existing artwork with a new installation, it will not recognize your images, you must re-run artwork downloader or go to each movie and select "Auto" from the "Extras" menu.

Yes i download artwork dowloader but in all my movies folders, i have have the poster, the logo and the disc art so i don't understand why they are not recognized and directly display
go to artworkdownloader and check " use local files " - then u need to run it to refresh your textures.db - after that u should have all fanart stuff

RE: AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.2 - UPDATED: FEB. 4th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based) - vicmanpergar - 2015-02-11

(2015-02-11, 10:34)schimi2k Wrote:
(2015-02-11, 07:50)RahXephon Wrote:
(2015-02-11, 00:04)shedrock Wrote: Do you have artwork downloader setup to grab disc art? Also, if you have existing artwork with a new installation, it will not recognize your images, you must re-run artwork downloader or go to each movie and select "Auto" from the "Extras" menu.

Yes i download artwork dowloader but in all my movies folders, i have have the poster, the logo and the disc art so i don't understand why they are not recognized and directly display
go to artworkdownloader and check " use local files " - then u need to run it to refresh your textures.db - after that u should have all fanart stuff

@RahXephon

Kodi is able (has always been) to show posters and fanarts by itself. For all the rings and bells that came later (logos, cleararts, etc...) u need addons. As the guys already said, if u have a new installation, running Artwork downloader for the movie and tv shows library and cdart manager for the music library is part of the updating process. Enter the setup of the addon and configure it to take the art u want, the language, and also select local files. Run it for all the library for example at night, before going to bed, cos depending on ur library size it will take its time (though the last time i did it, it seemed it's improved the speed a bit). It won't download any art unless there is something new u didn't have before, but will refresh the new library making ur existing art display.

RE: AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.2 - UPDATED: FEB. 4th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based) - schimi2k - 2015-02-11

(2015-02-11, 13:06)vicmanpergar Wrote: @RahXephon

Kodi is able (has always been) to show posters and fanarts by itself. For all the rings and bells that came later (logos, cleararts, etc...) u need addons. As the guys already said, if u have a new installation, running Artwork downloader for the movie and tv shows library and cdart manager for the music library is part of the updating process. Enter the setup of the addon and configure it to take the art u want, the language, and also select local files. Run it for all the library for example at night, before going to bed, cos depending on ur library size it will take its time (though the last time i did it, it seemed it's improved the speed a bit). It won't download any art unless there is something new u didn't have before, but will refresh the new library making ur existing art display.

nice to see you here and helping around vic Smile

RE: AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.2 - UPDATED: FEB. 4th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based) - paulsobral - 2015-02-11

Need some help, please with my Remote Minix Neo M1 air mouse.

I have a difficult time to simply stop a song when i am playing on fullscreen on this skin. The remote only has a play and pause button and i can´t see a way to STOP the music?!!
Anyone who uses this remote has this problem. I feel really idiot but i have to use my keyboard which has a dedicated stop button, to stop the music...

Any HelpHuh ShedrockHuh

Thanks

RE: AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.2 - UPDATED: FEB. 4th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based) - GTunney - 2015-02-11

(2015-02-11, 09:19)GTunney Wrote: Is there anyway to change the amount of covers shown on wall view.

I have over 600 movies so 5 x 2 isn't suitable for me where as the old Aeon Nox 4.1.19 was more suitable at 9 x 3

Ok managed to get around this by using the viewtypewall.xml file from aeon nox mania instead of using shednoxs version.

However is there anyway to change it so default action is display info not play movie?

RE: AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.2 - UPDATED: FEB. 4th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based) - tymmy - 2015-02-11

I have started getting moreinfo script error when getting info on music artists. I get the error whenever I push I to get info. It seems to have come after putting in Kodi 14.1 but I cant be sure. I also updated to the lastest shednox about the same time.
Is this just me or is it happening to other people.

RE: AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.2 - UPDATED: FEB. 4th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based) - Hooward - 2015-02-11

anyone know how to change the position of subtitles manually ?

RE: AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.2 - UPDATED: FEB. 4th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based) - Razieal121 - 2015-02-12

can anyone please help removing that annoying title at the bottom in this clearart view there was an option to do that in gotham version but i cant see it in this one so please anyone know a way to do that ??

Thanks

RE: AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.2 - UPDATED: FEB. 4th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based) - Levi59 - 2015-02-12

(2015-02-05, 18:57)Levi59 Wrote: Hi! I would like to know if it is possible to have the covers and the discs in the "Small Shift view" (not sure this is the right name in English) as in showcase view? Or to create a second showcase view with a different configuration of the first?

I use the "showcase view" for films and small shift view for sets because I can not turn off the carousel only for sets.

up

RE: AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.2 - UPDATED: FEB. 4th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based) - mata7 - 2015-02-12

sorry guys but where is the option to set clearart view, thanks

RE: AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.2 - UPDATED: FEB. 4th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based) - schimi2k - 2015-02-12

(2015-02-12, 09:01)Razieal121 Wrote: can anyone please help removing that annoying title at the bottom in this clearart view there was an option to do that in gotham version but i cant see it in this one so please anyone know a way to do that ??

Thanks
hmmm seems the disable floor label option doesnt work... i will inform brimstone because of it
thx 4 info Smile

RE: AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.2 - UPDATED: FEB. 4th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based) - schimi2k - 2015-02-12

(2015-02-12, 09:13)Levi59 Wrote:
(2015-02-05, 18:57)Levi59 Wrote: Hi! I would like to know if it is possible to have the covers and the discs in the "Small Shift view" (not sure this is the right name in English) as in showcase view? Or to create a second showcase view with a different configuration of the first?

I use the "showcase view" for films and small shift view for sets because I can not turn off the carousel only for sets.

up

hi levi - i think this is not so realy easy to manage Wink but maybe some of the guys here can make a "second showcase" mod of it

(2015-02-12, 10:01)mata7 Wrote: sorry guys but where is the option to set clearart view, thanks

öhm... what do u mean ? never heard of a "clearart view" ...
if u mean the image posted by Razieal121 - its landscape view with icon:clearart