Kodi Community Forum
Mod AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 25th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: Mod AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 25th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based) (/showthread.php?tid=209412)

RE: AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 18th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based) - Alyy - 2015-02-20

(2014-12-17, 22:57)hornyman79 Wrote: Hello Shedrock,
sorry for my bad English. :-D
Your mod is fantastic!
I have a question.
How can I make the studio flag visible at bottom?

best greetings

Hi,

Can someone tell me where I can find these media flags Huh thx !

RE: AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 18th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based) - shedrock - 2015-02-20

@Alyy - What version of the skin are you using? Those flags aren't being used anymore with Shednox.

RE: AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 18th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based) - Alyy - 2015-02-20

I use Aeon nox 5. The picture remind me Shednox Big Grin

RE: AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 18th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based) - Mike_Doc - 2015-02-20

@stuart

Ok then, lets see what we can do for you with movie sets.

Go to system >> Appearance >> Skin > Settings >>Option 6 should be 'Enable Backend mode (additional info for some media types)', you want to activate this.

Once switched on go to Movies, then make sure your view is 'Showcase'. Now do you see any boxsets for movies you think should be displayed as a boxset? No, ok you said you have switched on 'group in moviesets' so try this - In movies highlight a movie you think should be in a boxset, press 'c', this should display the context menu, the last option should be 'manage' select that one, now a new menu should appear and the second to last option should be 'Manage Movie Set' please select that. now a window will display with title 'Select movie set'in the main area are there any movie sets listed? These will be movies set either created by yourself via an external media manager or by Kodi when you scrape - as long as the scraper is configured to include movie set? - if the movie is already in the set the a line 'Keep current set (Set name) should be highlighted. If you don't have any sets of a set doesn't exist for the film you selected then right arrow until you highlight 'Add movie to a new set', this will display the keyboard for you to type in the set name you want.

Ok, still with me? Now we either have existing sets or the new we just created. What you need to do is now find the next film that should be in the movieset and again press c >> manage >> Manage movie set >> Select set name. You need more than one film in a set for the boxset to become active.

If you have now confirmed that films are in a set but not seeing the boxset,then you need to go to viewtype setting, up arrow until you get the quick nav menu on the left, the select viewtype settings, should be last option, then select BD/DVD cases, on the right on the new window should be general settings, you want to activate all options listed below except big covers, the main ones you need are 'Showcase Mod', 'No Case for Movieset' and 'Open Set as Boxset'.

Now hopefully after all this you should have boxsets like many people have shown in images in the thread. If not then I'll need a screenshot or 2 of your setup to have an idea what is wrong. Please note for discs to show up in the boxset you need to have run artwork downloader to get the disc images otherwise the boxset will probably by empty.

Let me know how you get on.

Mike.

RE: AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 18th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based) - stuartgreig1978 - 2015-02-20

@Mike_Doc

Wow, thanks for the detailed guide. Much appreciated. I will have a go at that tomorrow when the kids and wife let me access to the TV.

Thanks again.

RE: AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 18th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based) - Rastan - 2015-02-20

(2015-02-20, 00:54)shedrock Wrote:
(2015-02-19, 23:27)Rastan Wrote: Hi,

I have just updated to your latest and greatest (Thank you Blush )
However I noticed a bug on episode view. I'm not sure if there is something wrong locally on my machine. But just in case it isn't here is a screenshot.

This is being addressed at the moment. I am also able to replicate the exact issue.

Shedrock

Thanks for the fix and all the excellent work you and everyone else involved are doing Blush

RE: AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 18th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based) - shedrock - 2015-02-21

@Rastan - No problem. I was just about to post to you regarding the fix.

Cheers!

RE: AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 18th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based) - Alyy - 2015-02-21

(2015-02-20, 20:20)Alyy Wrote:
(2014-12-17, 22:57)hornyman79 Wrote: Hello Shedrock,
sorry for my bad English. :-D
Your mod is fantastic!
I have a question.
How can I make the studio flag visible at bottom?

best greetings

Hi,

Can someone tell me where I can find these media flags Huh thx !

Nobody ?

RE: AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 18th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based) - shedrock - 2015-02-21

You did not explain yourself in your last response.

Are you looking for the images to match those blue ones? If so, then those are not available anymore.

RE: AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 18th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based) - isamu.dragon - 2015-02-21

Found a minor alignment issue in the InfoWall view type (I use it for Youtube)

RE: AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 18th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based) - Brimstone - 2015-02-21

(2015-02-21, 01:12)isamu.dragon Wrote: Found a minor alignment issue in the InfoWall view type (I use it for Youtube)

I will supply a fix. Thanks!

RE: AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 18th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based) - neurosis13 - 2015-02-21

i also found one alignment bug:

concerning the gui 5.3 upgrade, i am a little confused because the actors search option in global search is still not working, i thought it would be fixed with the upgrade or has it nothing to do with the gui version ?

RE: AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 18th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based) - shaktoo - 2015-02-21

Also in Landscape / Clearart/ logo view , the movies that do not have any logos are displaying off center text.
watch gallery

(2015-02-21, 01:55)neurosis13 Wrote: i also found one alignment bug:

concerning the gui 5.3 upgrade, i am a little confused because the actors search option in global search is still not working, i thought it would be fixed with the upgrade or has it nothing to do with the gui version ?

(2015-02-21, 04:16)shaktoo Wrote: Also in Landscape / Clearart/ logo view , the movies that do not have any logos are displaying off center text.

We will look into all of these issues this weekend guys. Sorry for the delay. I am just swamped with my work right now, as well as Brimstone.

RE: AEON SHEDNOX HELIX [v.3.0 - UPDATED: FEB. 18th, 2015] (Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 based) - Brimstone - 2015-02-21

(2015-02-21, 01:55)neurosis13 Wrote: i also found one alignment bug:

nothing to do with the gui upgrade. The alignment issues are very easy to fix. As Shedrock mentioned, all issues will be fixed.

Prior to the recent GUI bump you may have noticed issues with some addons; For instance, OPENELC config dialog was an issue prior to the bump.

I am pleased to report all alignment issues reported thus far have been resolved; Shedrock will post an update. Thank you everyone for your support and patience.