Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 2 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 2 (/showthread.php?tid=211574)

RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 2 - Reb313 - 2015-06-03

(2015-06-02, 02:44)insertnamehere Wrote:
(2015-06-01, 17:56)Reb313 Wrote: I'm still getting stuck at "25% talking to Netflix... Starting Login."

Happening in two machines.

There a 2 things to try first, I don't know if you've tried them, but first can you go to netflixbmc settings, advanced page, and turn off "use advanced ssl". Also check that your netflix account settings and make sure "test participation" is off.

If you've done this and still have problems could you post your kodi.log?

That worked, thanks!

RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 2 - blueeyiz702 - 2015-06-04

when i try to use chrome browser it opens but doesnt show anything,when i use ie explorer works perfect,and help to why chrome wont work?

RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 2 - insertnamehere - 2015-06-04

(2015-06-04, 06:51)blueeyiz702 Wrote: when i try to use chrome browser it opens but doesnt show anything,when i use ie explorer works perfect,and help to why chrome wont work?

Hmmm... where to start.
Ok, what version of Netflixbmc are you using?
Can you login to netflix and play content just using the chrome browser and not thru netflixbmc?
Can you open up the Chrome Launcher Kodi addon and play Vimeo Couchmode ok?

RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 2 - Soli - 2015-06-04

If you are on win8+, then use iexplorer. That will give you a superior picture.

RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 2 - blueeyiz702 - 2015-06-04

(2015-06-04, 07:27)insertnamehere Wrote:
(2015-06-04, 06:51)blueeyiz702 Wrote: when i try to use chrome browser it opens but doesnt show anything,when i use ie explorer works perfect,and help to why chrome wont work?

Hmmm... where to start.
Ok, what version of Netflixbmc are you using?
Can you login to netflix and play content just using the chrome browser and not thru netflixbmc?
Can you open up the Chrome Launcher Kodi addon and play Vimeo Couchmode ok?

im using version 1.3.21,and when i open up chrome browser to play Vimeo Couchmode,i get script error chrome launcher! I cant use the chrome browser to login or play content same error shows up!

(2015-06-04, 09:48)Soli Wrote: If you are on win8+, then use iexplorer. That will give you a superior picture.

Im on windows 7 and when i change to ie explorer it works great,just thought chrome browser would be better!

Add to library function:
You can add movies and tvshows (full shows & single seasons) to your library via context menu.
Add this source to your library: "Home folder"->userdata->addon_data->plugin.video.netflixbmc->library->Movies/TV

when i do this,do i do from settings in kodi for plugin or actually go to user data and create?

RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 2 - Soli - 2015-06-04

(2015-06-04, 12:06)blueeyiz702 Wrote:
(2015-06-04, 09:48)Soli Wrote: If you are on win8+, then use iexplorer. That will give you a superior picture.

Im on windows 7 and when i change to ie explorer it works great,just thought chrome browser would be better!

Then upgrade to 8.1 or wait until Windows 10 hits. html5@1080p. There seems to be a lot of people having problems when using Windows 7 anyways. I have it installed on both Kodibuntu and Windows 8.1. I literally copied the kodi settings folder over from my Kodibuntu and everything just kept on working in Windows 8.1.

RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 2 - insertnamehere - 2015-06-04

(2015-06-04, 12:32)blueeyiz702 Wrote: Add to library function:
You can add movies and tvshows (full shows & single seasons) to your library via context menu.
Add this source to your library: "Home folder"->userdata->addon_data->plugin.video.netflixbmc->library->Movies/TV

when i do this,do i do from settings in kodi for plugin or actually go to user data and create?

As for your Chrome issue, it doesn't sound like a problem with netflixbmc. If you just use the Chrome browser to logon to netflix and play a video are you saying this doesn't work?

To use the "add to library" you need to use kodi "add videos" function to add the directories above to the kodi library, just like you did with your other movie and tv show directories.

Dunno if it because of the Google Chrome update to version 43, or something that Netflix have done, but now it seems everything streams at 720p whereas it used to be 480p for a lot of shows. It is still limited to 720p, but at least it doesn't look like a bad dvd anymore. Also it also seems to decode much more efficiently.

RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 2 - insertnamehere - 2015-06-05

(2015-06-04, 21:50)Soli Wrote: Dunno if it because of the Google Chrome update to version 43, or something that Netflix have done, but now it seems everything streams at 720p whereas it used to be 480p for a lot of shows. It is still limited to 720p, but at least it doesn't look like a bad dvd anymore. Also it also seems to decode much more efficiently.

Yeah, mostly get 720p with Chrome. What resolution do you get with IE11 on Win8.1?

RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 2 - Soli - 2015-06-05

1080p with ie11 on win8.1.
But I mostly use Openelec/Kodibuntu, so it's a pretty welcome addition that Chrome finally supports 720p for *all* shows (that orignally are available in either 720p or higher). In fact I'm pretty sure it's because of the v43 update as my Kodibuntu still use a V41 and the grainy picture is still there. Did an update to 43 and bingo: 720p.

RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 2 - blueeyiz702 - 2015-06-05

went back and un checked use custom script in chrome launcher,tried VimeoCouchmode and youtube! both worked like a charm!
so this might help you guys with some of the problems you been having! Its actually Use Custom Chrome/script path,after i unchecked all worked perfect.

RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 2 - blueeyiz702 - 2015-06-05

YES THATS THE PROBLEM,IN CHROME LAUNCHER IF YOU UNCHECK,USE CUSTOM CHROME/ SCRIPT PATH
THEN GO BACK ALL WILL WORK WELL WITH NETFLIX! SCRIPT ERROR DISSAPEARS AND ALL I HAD TO DO WAS UPDATE WidevineCDM.NO TRANSEFR OF WIDEVINECDM FOLDER WAS NEEDED AFTER THAT!

RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 2 - nickr - 2015-06-05

Please don't SHOUT.