Kodi Community Forum
Animated Movie Posters - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Meta-Data provider and Artwork Packs (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+--- Thread: Animated Movie Posters (/showthread.php?tid=215727)

RE: Animated Movie Posters - Ruk12345 - 2017-01-02

Are there any threads or resources like this for TV show art? I have looked, but had had no luck.

Love the art guys thanks!!

RE: Animated Movie Posters - rschiks - 2017-01-02

New animated posters and backgrounds have been added to the database: 8 new posters and 3 new backgrounds.
The database now contains 506 animated posters and 586 animated backgrounds of 614 different movies.

RE: Animated Movie Posters - Ruk12345 - 2017-01-03

(2017-01-02, 12:43)rschiks Wrote: New animated posters and backgrounds have been added to the database: 8 new posters and 3 new backgrounds.
The database now contains 506 animated posters and 586 animated backgrounds of 614 different movies.

That's awesome, any resource for TV animated art?

RE: Animated Movie Posters - rschiks - 2017-01-03

(2017-01-03, 05:27)Ruk12345 Wrote:
(2017-01-02, 12:43)rschiks Wrote: New animated posters and backgrounds have been added to the database: 8 new posters and 3 new backgrounds.

That's awesome, any resource for TV animated art?

No not really, animated posters of series are hard to find :-(

RE: Animated Movie Posters - SeVreN2013 - 2017-01-05

Found this Underworld Blood War "Video Poster" on the IMP Awards ... just needs converting to Animated GIF i guess

http://www.impawards.com/2017/posters/underworld_blood_wars_motion.m4v

RE: Animated Movie Posters - 5p4rtan - 2017-01-07

Just stumbled over this thread.
Love these animated fanarts!!

Did a quick online conversion. Is that sufficient?

RE: Animated Movie Posters - mouflo - 2017-01-07

The Great Wall

Image Image

Underworld was part of my projects, I chose this poster also with a bit the same idea but not in as well, damage it loops badly and there is text parasite.
I will try to reproduce pretty much this one but it will not be of the same level.

RE: Animated Movie Posters - movie78 - 2017-01-07

Damn!!!!!!!
A lot activity is going on, you are getting better and better.

Great Job!!!!

PS: Is possible to create animated poster for new release movie on Blu-ray specially the box office ones.

Thanks!!

RE: Animated Movie Posters - andrewf - 2017-01-12

So you leave the thread for a bit...and you come back to all these amazing posters. And best of all being done textless. I post all my posters on Fanart.tv as textless, so having animated ones follow this is just great Smile

Thanks to all the creators Smile

Anyone know if this could be done via GIMP. I dont have Photoshop, so all the work I do for Fanart.TV is using GIMP. I usually find the alternative option in GIMP when I attempt something new for that site, but this is something new..but I'd love to help contribute Smile

RE: Animated Movie Posters - mouflo - 2017-01-13

I tried to reproduce the video posted by SeVreN2013 as I could. I'm not pro enough so this is the best I can do. At least the loop well and makes the right duration for kodi.

Image Image

Version 3D HERE

RE: Animated Movie Posters - _Andy_ - 2017-01-13

Awesome! I like it very much. Thank you for this new poster.

RE: Animated Movie Posters - Mario S. - 2017-01-14

(2017-01-13, 17:09)mouflo Wrote: I tried to reproduce the video posted by SeVreN2013 as I could. I'm not pro enough so this is the best I can do. At least the loop well and makes the right duration for kodi.

Image Image

Version 3D HERE

Looks realy great Big Grin

RE: Animated Movie Posters - zorg2000k - 2017-01-19

(2017-01-13, 17:09)mouflo Wrote: I tried to reproduce the video posted by SeVreN2013 as I could. I'm not pro enough so this is the best I can do. At least the loop well and makes the right duration for kodi.

Image Image

Version 3D HERE

Your a pro in my eyes....

RE: Animated Movie Posters - xbmcwood - 2017-01-20

is there a addon that will let me see them?
i am runing aeonMQ7 skin helper only downloaed a hand full of gifs..i go into directory appdata>roaming>kodi>userdata >thumbnail>animatedgifs, only a couple of posters and fanart.. i have 100 movies. is there a way to force download more or something??

RE: Animated Movie Posters - rschiks - 2017-01-20

(2017-01-20, 09:27)xbmcwood Wrote:

is there a addon that will let me see them?
i am runing aeonMQ7 skin helper only downloaed a hand full of gifs..i go into directory appdata>roaming>kodi>userdata >thumbnail>animatedgifs, only a couple of posters and fanart.. i have 100 movies. is there a way to force download more or something??

There are not for every movie animated posters. For the ones available they will be automatically downloaded. It may take a while.
And there's no add-on to show them. It's used internally by the skin helper service.