Kodi Community Forum
Release Arctic: Zephyr - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=221)
+---- Thread: Release Arctic: Zephyr (/showthread.php?tid=217174)

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - mattyspurs76 - 2015-09-21

Is there a way of having colour icons, i mean icons as in studio, imbd, time etc.

Not to keen on the black icons, id prefer full colour. Would that be possible? Maybe take them from another skin such as Aeon Nox?

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - mattyspurs76 - 2015-09-21

Iv3e created a community build and ive been looking for a skin to use.
I had set the background images up for your Eminence v2 skin but when i put the backgrounds on the headers went over my logo.
But it works great on this skin,

Heres a pic of it but i used an Aeon Nox skin, trouble is it wont work on my AFTV Box so im going to set it up using this skin

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - BlackRose - 2015-09-28

Things have got awfully quiet around here Huh

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - Crssi - 2015-09-28

Obvioulsy beside a few glitches everything works OK. I guess.
At least I have no problems with this skin and I am a happy user.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - locomot1f - 2015-09-28

(2015-09-28, 15:41)BlackRose Wrote: Things have got awfully quiet around here Huh

I'm pretty sure it's because @jurialmunkey is focusing on Eminence 2.0 Big Grin

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - ykhehra1 - 2015-09-28

When I play any audio, it shows visualization in background of menu, and I can't find any way on screen stop audio playback. My remote don't have stop/start multimedia keys. On confluence if I open side pop up by clicking right arrow twices, it give option of on screen multimedia keys. Any help for Arctic? Thanks

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - Razze - 2015-09-28

(2015-09-28, 17:16)ykhehra1 Wrote: When I play any audio, it shows visualization in background of menu, and I can't find any way on screen stop audio playback. My remote don't have stop/start multimedia keys. On confluence if I open side pop up by clicking right arrow twices, it give option of on screen multimedia keys. Any help for Arctic? Thanks

Try hitting back on your remote, that should open the overlay.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - riccioluca - 2015-09-29

First of all, thanks for the greatest skin on kodi. Tried em all but i always end up coming back to yours. Cleanest, elegant and smooth.

Anybody could explain to me why do i get no disc art?Is that already implemented or its on the to-do list?Whats the script that allow it cause i already got em in my folder but cant manage to display them. Thanks a lot and keep up the great great work.

EDIT: Oh i just had to choose display clear art in the skin options, my bad!

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - urzahil - 2015-09-30

Hi,
is there a way to show movies grouped by subdirectories instead of a single list?

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - Crssi - 2015-09-30

Can you tell more info about what you would like to accomplish with subdirectories?

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - Cornolius - 2015-09-30

(2015-09-30, 14:21)urzahil Wrote: Hi,
is there a way to show movies grouped by subdirectories instead of a single list?
Hello,

It would be a nice touch. I have also subdirectories in my movies folder mainly because of documentaries, and it’s odd to see romantic comedies, children movies together with battles of Napoleon, IIWW or dictator Salazar.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - MasterPhW - 2015-09-30

Create smartplaylists.They are what you are searching for.
But not skin related. Wink

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - Cornolius - 2015-09-30

Thanks, MasterPhW. :-D

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - dr.joaomarcelo - 2015-10-01

Could you please give the option to turn off the automatic roll in the widgets? I mean, i have the ongoing episodes widget for TV Series and i like to select the next episode of the series i'm currently watching directly from the home screen. But oftenly i can't see the next episode on the widget list because of the auto roll feature where it keeps selecting the next intem after a few seconds.

I know it's not a big deal but it's annoying that almost everytime i need to roll left to get to the episode i want to see. And most of the time the episode that i want to see it's the first one. So i would like to turn off this auto roll if possible.

Thanks

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - jurialmunkey - 2015-10-01

(2015-10-01, 03:45)dr.joaomarcelo Wrote: Could you please give the option to turn off the automatic roll in the widgets? I mean, i have the ongoing episodes widget for TV Series and i like to select the next episode of the series i'm currently watching directly from the home screen. But oftenly i can't see the next episode on the widget list because of the auto roll feature where it keeps selecting the next intem after a few seconds.

I know it's not a big deal but it's annoying that almost everytime i need to roll left to get to the episode i want to see. And most of the time the episode that i want to see it's the first one. So i would like to turn off this auto roll if possible.

Thanks

In skin.arctic.zephyr/1080i/Includes_Home.xml look for all instances of:
Code:
<autoscroll time="10000">!Control.HasFocus(301)</autoscroll>

and replace with
Code:
<autoscroll time="10000">false</autoscroll>