Kodi Community Forum
Release Arctic: Zephyr - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=221)
+---- Thread: Release Arctic: Zephyr (/showthread.php?tid=217174)

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - bigbadrabbit - 2015-12-15

(2015-12-14, 02:13)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2015-12-07, 16:08)bigbadrabbit Wrote: Can someone please guide me to what xml i have to edit to achieve something like this:
I'd like to simply make the posters bigger with max. 6 items per line.
Thanks!

1080i/View_55_Wall.xml

Thanks!
I've modded the xml to make the posters much bigger, 6 items per line - exactly how i wanted it to look Big Grin

If anyone likes to try or use - just replace the View_55_Wall.xml with the modded one. You'll also have to disable clock, header and metafiles to work as intended. Since i don't need any of that furniture, it's perfect this way for my taste.

View_55_Wall

Another request:
Would it be possible to add an option to only show unwatched- and resume indicators? Or maybe just an option to disable watched indicators? I think there are almost to much indicators being displayed right now (new, unwatched, resume, watched...).

Also, can we get more views for video plugins? And is there a way to set a default view? For example in iTunes Movie Trailers plugin, after entering a movie it always falls back to default list view.

Thanks!

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - kimsim - 2015-12-15

(2015-12-14, 14:22)RemiVice Wrote:
(2015-12-11, 14:55)kimsim Wrote: I have a small problem. when I set view for example to "Big icons" after few minutes skin reset it to default view (List). Is it normal? How to fix it?

Did you find the solution? I have the same problem and it reset to "wide" view wich is the banners.

Nope Sad. It's very annoying Sad

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - Habitual_Sinner - 2015-12-15

(2015-12-14, 02:18)jurialmunkey Wrote: [quote='Habitual_Sinner' pid='2185674' dateline='1450009550']
Reposting in here to see if it gets any more traction, Can anyone help me achieve the below?
Earlier versions of the skin had a horizontal version for music osd. I will be adding an option in the future to switch between the two when I have time to work on it.

Thanks for the reply, Look forward to the update! I've been trying to figure it out for myself, Would this be done with the OSD or MusicVisualisation xml?

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - johnmcaleese - 2015-12-15

Thank you so much for this skin, it is amazing. There is only one thing that bugs me, when using the vertical home menu there appear to be horizontal lines in the middle of the screen, is there any way these could be removed? I would also really appreciate it if you could implement a setting to adjust the opacity of the background.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - jonaballen - 2015-12-17

Thanks for the fantastic work with this skin.

I have one issue with arctic-zephyr master build from Dec 15 on my jarvis beta 4 installation. (nvidia shield atv):

I get no season posters in tv series season view, instead I get the regular TV show poster (same for all seasons).
However if I switch to another skin, the posters show up properly. So the artwork is there but the skin fails to show it. same on any view, list, banners, media info, no difference.

is this a bug in current master or can I configure something?

Thanks in advance for any help.

EDIT: this should probably be moved out of this since its the release thread.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - loggio - 2015-12-17

(2015-12-15, 20:56)johnmcaleese Wrote: Thank you so much for this skin, it is amazing. There is only one thing that bugs me, when using the vertical home menu there appear to be horizontal lines in the middle of the screen, is there any way these could be removed? I would also really appreciate it if you could implement a setting to adjust the opacity of the background.

This bugs me also, I think this is why I'm constantly experimenting with different background pictures, it's the shading/gradient used in the skin that causes these lines to appear on the TV, using dark backdrops makes them stand out even more. I think this texture needs to be refined and made a lot smoother in order to iron out these horizontal lines.

Will have to wait for jurialmunkey to comment on this.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - Slowhands - 2015-12-18

edit: Whoops, my bad.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - Dicky142 - 2015-12-19

Props to the creator.. Top job pal, its only skin i use..

Just one thing thats bugging me, in the vertical view where your menu is up the left, all the wallpapers are dimmed..

Can i change this anyway (xml / settings)

Thanks in advance man

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - Schismy - 2015-12-20

Hello,

I'm a new member but a long time lurker and lover (that sounds weird) of this skin. Jurial, I love your skin! I have messed with others and I'm in love with the simplicity and beauty of your skin.

However after trying another skin whose select features I enjoyed, I was wondering if there was any way you can point me in the right direction to making these changes myself. There are only two things I'd like to add in order to make this skin 100% perfect (for me).

1) In Aeon Nox Silvo, there is a specific view option that is called "MyFlix" which allows you to view all your videos or episodes for a show in a Netflix-like style. See the image below for an example.

2) Another nifty feature that I've only seen in Aeon Nox Silvo, autocomplete for the Kodi Visual Keyboard. Yes, using the extended info script you can add an autocomplete feature to the keyboard used in Kodi. This makes everything so much nicer and easier when having to use the keyboard. I'll give you an example, see below.

Your help would be much appreciated as I would love to integrate these features into your skin for a 100% perfect experience. Thank you and I really look forward to your reply! Smile

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - dr.joaomarcelo - 2015-12-20

The keyboard thing would be very useful and GREAT addition!!! I also like the view

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - vendol21 - 2015-12-21

Hello there
Arctic: Zephyr seems to be incompatible now (dependencies not met) at official Kodi repo. Running Isengard 15.2 windows 7.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - dan.reppe1 - 2015-12-22

(2015-12-17, 15:11)jonaballen Wrote: Thanks for the fantastic work with this skin.

I have one issue with arctic-zephyr master build from Dec 15 on my jarvis beta 4 installation. (nvidia shield atv):

I get no season posters in tv series season view, instead I get the regular TV show poster (same for all seasons).
However if I switch to another skin, the posters show up properly. So the artwork is there but the skin fails to show it. same on any view, list, banners, media info, no difference.

is this a bug in current master or can I configure something?

Thanks in advance for any help.

EDIT: this should probably be moved out of this since its the release thread.
can somebody help with this issue?

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - EMK0 - 2015-12-25

i use emby to add my library to Kodi now i have a issue where the spotlight does not have the fanart showing what i have to do is go to the show or movie and the fanart will show there and once that is done it will show on the spotlight i have to do this to all the tv shows/movies

how does the spotlight load the fanart images? and why do i have to get the library to display the image once for the spotlight widget to work?

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - Isgak_Abrahams - 2015-12-27

Is AZ available for Jarvis in the Kodi Repo or only available on GIT?

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - Edworld - 2015-12-27

(2015-12-27, 08:26)Isgak_Abrahams Wrote: Is AZ available for Jarvis in the Kodi Repo or only available on GIT?

GIT