Kodi Community Forum
Release Arctic: Zephyr - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=221)
+---- Thread: Release Arctic: Zephyr (/showthread.php?tid=217174)

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - t2ffn - 2016-02-09

Hi,

Just a quick question. I run the stock Arctic: Zephyr on OpenElec. No mods or anything. When OpenElec gets the stable Jarvis release, with this stock skin support gif posters? I've just seen the thread on them and it would be really great to see a few of them in the library, for both Movies and TV shows.

Thanks, great skin.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - RamboUnchained - 2016-02-10

Has anyone uploaded a media flag for HEVC/X265 for display in the menus and while browsing the library. Seeing a question mark where the codec normally is is odd.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - Meshuu - 2016-02-11

Hello jurialmunkey,
first of all I want to say thank you for what I think is the most beautiful skin for Kodi.
I love it!

After posting my questions I found alone solutions.
The only question that I have not answered is the following: there is a way to set to "Customise homepage menu" like Widget, for the section Programs, the programs in the submenu?

Perhaps a picture may be clearer:

Many thanks to jurialmunkey and to all those who want to help me!

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - Hustler1337 - 2016-02-11

(2016-02-10, 21:51)RamboUnchained Wrote: Has anyone uploaded a media flag for HEVC/X265 for display in the menus and while browsing the library. Seeing a question mark where the codec normally is is odd.

I'm using my own set of flags but I don't think it will suit with the current flags used in Arctic Zephyr. If you want, I can upload it for you. Alternatively, have a look at the flags used in other skins and upload it to the Arctic Zephyr skin folder. The HEVC flag should be put in: skin.arctic.zephyr/media/flags/source/ and named hevc.png

(2016-02-08, 22:44)yeahwhatokay Wrote: Awesome skin! I'm still a noob to Kodi, but I was wondering if it's possible to change the runtime into hh:mm? I was able to change it in the movie info screen (installed skin helper), but not bottom part (it's called the furniture, right?)
DialogVideoinfo.xml
<label fallback="19055">$INFO[ListItem.Duration,, $LOCALIZE[12391]]</label>
changed to
<label fallback="19055">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItemDuration.Hours)]h $INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItemDuration.Minutes)]min</label>

script-extended info-dialogvideoinfo.xml
<label fallback="19055">$INFO[Window.Property(movie.duration),, $LOCALIZE[12391]]</label>
changed to
<label fallback="19055">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItemDuration.Hours)]h $INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItemDuration.Minutes)]min</label>

I tried to modify Includes Furniture.xml, but the runtime disappeared, so I obviously did something wrong. Couldn't apply the same code from above. Any pointers?
Code:
<visible>!IsEmpty([Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItemDuration.Hours)]h $INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItemDuration.Minutes)]min) + [Control.IsVisible(500) | Control.IsVisible(53) | Control.IsVisible(52) | Control.IsVisible(55)]</visible>
            </control>
            <control type="label">
                <width>auto</width>
                <centertop>50%</centertop>
                <height>64</height>
                <align>left</align>
                <aligny>center</aligny>
                <label>$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItemDuration.Hours)]h $INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItemDuration.Minutes)]min,, $LOCALIZE[31102]  ]</label>
                <font>Flag</font>
                <textcolor>Dark1</textcolor>
                <visible>!IsEmpty([Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItemDuration.Hours)]h $INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItemDuration.Minutes)]min) + [Control.IsVisible(500) | Control.IsVisible(53) | Control.IsVisible(52) | Control.IsVisible(55)]</visible>
            </control>

In Includes_Furniture.xml change line 409 to:

PHP Code:
<label>$INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItemDuration.Hours)]h $INFO[Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItemDuration.Minutes),, $LOCALIZE[31102]]</label

and line 412 to:

PHP Code:
<visible>!IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(SkinHelper.ListItemDuration.Minutes)) + [Control.IsVisible(500) | Control.IsVisible(53) | Control.IsVisible(52) | Control.IsVisible(55)]</visible

Hopefully that should work

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - RamboUnchained - 2016-02-11

(2016-02-11, 22:14)Hustler1337 Wrote:
(2016-02-10, 21:51)RamboUnchained Wrote: Has anyone uploaded a media flag for HEVC/X265 for display in the menus and while browsing the library. Seeing a question mark where the codec normally is is odd.

I'm using my own set of flags but I don't think it will suit with the current flags used in Arctic Zephyr. If you want, I can upload it for you. Alternatively, have a look at the flags used in other skins and upload it to the Arctic Zephyr skin folder. The HEVC flag should be put in: skin.arctic.zephyr/media/flags/source/ and named hevc.png

If you could upload it that'd be great. What skins have an HEVC flag? I've tried Mimic, Aeon Nox 6, and Cirrus Extended and neither of them have one.

(2016-02-11, 22:59)RamboUnchained Wrote: If you could upload it that'd be great. What skins have an HEVC flag? I've tried Mimic, Aeon Nox 6, and Cirrus Extended and neither of them have one.

Sure, here it is:

https://github.com/vonH/skin.xperience1080/blob/master/themes/flat/flags/video/hevc.png

I'm using the flags from the Xperience 1080 skin (Flat theme). You can have a look at the Github pages for the skins to quickly browse through the flags that they use. To save you time, I've linked the following:

Mimic
Aeon Nox 6
Titan: Classic, Color
Xperience1080 (Default theme)

I couldn't see a H265/HEVC flag in Bello, Eminence 2, Phenomenal and Rapier skins. There's more skins but I haven't listed them here. Alternatively just find a flag from online and put it in the folder I mentioned above. Hope that helps

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - RamboUnchained - 2016-02-12

(2016-02-11, 23:39)Hustler1337 Wrote:
(2016-02-11, 22:59)RamboUnchained Wrote: If you could upload it that'd be great. What skins have an HEVC flag? I've tried Mimic, Aeon Nox 6, and Cirrus Extended and neither of them have one.

Sure, here it is:

https://github.com/vonH/skin.xperience1080/blob/master/themes/flat/flags/video/hevc.png

I'm using the flags from the Xperience 1080 skin (Flat theme). You can have a look at the Github pages for the skins to quickly browse through the flags that they use. To save you time, I've linked the following:

Mimic
Aeon Nox 6
Titan: Classic, Color
Xperience1080 (Default theme)

I couldn't see a H265/HEVC flag in Bello, Eminence 2, Phenomenal and Rapier skins. There's more skins but I haven't listed them here. Alternatively just find a flag from online and put it in the folder I mentioned above. Hope that helps

You, sir...freakin rock! Thank you so much. I still can't see the HEVC tag in Mimic. Maybe it's because I haven't actually scanned the videos into my library yet.

EDIT: Scanned The Dark Knight Rises (2012).H265.Bluray into the library. All tags besides HEVC are picked up.

EDIT 2: FIXED! made copies of the HEVC flag and changed the names of them to hev1.png and h265. Now, all of my HEVC vids are being flagged.

EDIT 3: The tag only shows when browsing. Doesn't show in the OSD
watch gallery
(skin is Mimic, but the same happens in Arctic Zephyr)

EDIT 4: Found permanent fix: Added HEVC.png file to flags/source and changed fallback for video codec to fallback="flags/source/hevc.png" in Includes_OSD.xml

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - Hustler1337 - 2016-02-12

(2016-02-12, 00:55)RamboUnchained Wrote: You, sir...freakin rock! Thank you so much. I still can't see the HEVC tag in Mimic. Maybe it's because I haven't actually scanned the videos into my library yet.

EDIT: Scanned The Dark Knight Rises (2012).H265.Bluray into the library. All tags besides HEVC are picked up.

EDIT 2: FIXED! made copies of the HEVC flag and changed the names of them to hev1.png and h265. Now, all of my HEVC vids are being flagged.

watch gallery

EDIT 4: Found permanent fix: Added HEVC.png file to flags/source and changed fallback for video codec to fallback="flags/source/hevc.png" in Includes_OSD.xml

You shouldn't need to edit any of the skin files. The edit you done in Includes_OSD.xml will show the H265/HEVC flag permanently, even if it were a a non-H265/HEVC video you were watching. Revert back to the original Includes_OSD and undo any changes to code you've done, then upload the flag icon in: skin.arctic.zephyr/media/flags/source/

If the video is a H265/HEVC file then the flag will show up, otherwise if it's blank it means it's not a H265/HEVC file you are playing. The following sources should say H265, so you will need to make duplicates of the flag icon you're using and name them to the following:

Code:
hev1.png
hevc.png
hvc1.png

Hope that helps

EDIT: Also, go to Settings> Skin Settings> Furniture> and make sure Show Icon Media Flags is ticked

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - pusb87 - 2016-02-12

(2016-02-11, 22:14)Hustler1337 Wrote:

works great for me, many thanks for this tip Smile

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - RamboUnchained - 2016-02-12

(2016-02-12, 12:49)Hustler1337 Wrote:
(2016-02-12, 00:55)RamboUnchained Wrote: You, sir...freakin rock! Thank you so much. I still can't see the HEVC tag in Mimic. Maybe it's because I haven't actually scanned the videos into my library yet.

watch gallery

You shouldn't need to edit any of the skin files. The edit you done in Includes_OSD.xml will show the H265/HEVC flag permanently, even if it were a a non-H265/HEVC video you were watching. Revert back to the original Includes_OSD and undo any changes to code you've done, then upload the flag icon in: skin.arctic.zephyr/media/flags/source/

If the video is a H265/HEVC file then the flag will show up, otherwise if it's blank it means it's not a H265/HEVC file you are playing. The following sources should say H265, so you will need to make duplicates of the flag icon you're using and name them to the following:

Code:
hev1.png
hevc.png
hvc1.png

Hope that helps

EDIT: Also, go to Settings> Skin Settings> Furniture> and make sure Show Icon Media Flags is ticked

Cool. Reverted the code and everything is now working as intended. Originally, I had only added HEVC.png. With the others added and changes reverted, everything is being flagged properly. Thanks.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - Buckmeister - 2016-02-14

Hey everyone,

I couldn't find this in the thread already, so I'm sorry if its already been asked.
But, when I go into an item's info page and click on cast, it only lists the actor's names with a photo.
Is there any way to make it display the actor's name along with their role in the Movie/TV Show?

This is my favorite skin by the way, thank you to the creator(s).
Cheers.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - Hustler1337 - 2016-02-14

(2016-02-14, 12:20)Buckmeister Wrote: Hey everyone,

I couldn't find this in the thread already, so I'm sorry if its already been asked.
But, when I go into an item's info page and click on cast, it only lists the actor's names with a photo.
Is there any way to make it display the actor's name along with their role in the Movie/TV Show?

Cheers.

In DialogVideoInfo.xml , lines 605 and 643 replace

PHP Code:
<label>$INFO[ListItem.Label]</label

with:

PHP Code:
<label>$INFO[ListItem.Label] as $INFO[ListItem.Label2]</label

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - Buckmeister - 2016-02-15

(2016-02-14, 17:52)Hustler1337 Wrote:
(2016-02-14, 12:20)Buckmeister Wrote: Hey everyone,

Cheers.

In DialogVideoInfo.xml , lines 605 and 643 replace

PHP Code:
<label>$INFO[ListItem.Label]</label

with:

PHP Code:
<label>$INFO[ListItem.Label] as $INFO[ListItem.Label2]</label

Great, thanks so much Hustler1337.
That did the trick Big Grin

Though the line numbers didn't quite align with what was in my DialogVideoInfo.xml file,
I just replaced the first two instances of <label>$INFO[ListItem.Label]</label> in the file.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - dills18 - 2016-02-15

I'm sure this will have been answered somewhere within the 143 pages of this thread, maybe if I had a full day I'd find it but I'll ask anyway,

I'm running Kodi Isengard on my Minix Neo X8-H Plus and have installed Arctic Zephyr from the Kodi Repository (I have also installed Skin Helper & Skin Shortcuts)
I've set-up a library from Salts (Stream All The Sources) and on the standard theme, Confluence works perfectly. However, on Zephyr once set up in the settings (Aka; TV Shows > Recently Added Episodes)
I get a constant "Content Loading" wheel that drives me insane. The screen will eventually load after 5 Minutes! Which is crazy to say I'm only going to look at it for a couple of seconds, once toggling the past the TV Shows library and onto the Movie Library it happens all again, the "Content Loading" and another 5 minutes added. Why is this? Surely it cant be my internet speed for whatever reason, (90 Down 20 up) and I'm sure my android box is more than capable driving this skin. Am I doing something obviously wrong? Thanks for the help.
watch gallery