Kodi Community Forum
Release Arctic: Zephyr - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=221)
+---- Thread: Release Arctic: Zephyr (/showthread.php?tid=217174)

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - jurialmunkey - 2016-02-18

(2016-02-18, 13:25)dr.joaomarcelo Wrote: @jurialmunkey

I got the lastest version from github and i was anxious to test the new keyboard autocompletition but at least for me it's unusuble. The keyboard popups but i cant enter any key. It also seems there is a open window under the keyboard that opens with it, but i can't see what it is. Could you look at it? If it's only me and you need a log, i can provide one later.

Thanks

Ok here is the log: http://xbmclogs.com/pqg62f5mv

You need to install the addon: plugin.program.autocompletion

It should have prompted you to download it when you opened the keyboard
EDIT: Realised that the keyboard is hiding the prompt to install the addon. Fixed on git.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - jurialmunkey - 2016-02-18

@RazorFR
Will add the widget code for songs when I get a chance.
I already know about the weather on up issue - trying to figure out a fix that isn't a complete mess of code.
Adv. Launcher still a little ways down the track - other things to focus on first.

@loggio
Will look into the scheduled recordings both for an indicator and vert menu.
Hubs will definitely be coming.
I will look at adding the edit box for the keyboard

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - Talguy - 2016-02-19

@jurialmunkey I test out the lastest version last night with the skinshortcuts templates and man does it feel great and smooth. Took a little bit at the beginning to smooth out but after a couple of minutes scrolling back and forth it was buttery smooth between the widgets (I use trakt.tv trending movies and tvshows, weather fanart and random movies from my library).

Well done sir.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - mogirdors - 2016-02-19

i'm sorry if this has been asked but how exactly would i go about updating this skin on a firestick?

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - zukove - 2016-02-19

Hi,

The "In Cinema" section broke after the last update. Is this a known issue?

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - Hustler1337 - 2016-02-19

(2016-02-19, 19:49)zukove Wrote: Hi,

Happened to me too. Easily fixed by going into the Customise Home Menu setting and re-setting it to "In Cinemas".

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - zukove - 2016-02-19

(2016-02-19, 21:11)Hustler1337 Wrote:

Happened to me too. Easily fixed by going into the Customise Home Menu setting and re-setting it to "In Cinemas".

Thank you. Tried, didn't work.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - Hustler1337 - 2016-02-19

(2016-02-19, 21:36)zukove Wrote:
(2016-02-19, 21:11)Hustler1337 Wrote:

Thank you. Tried, didn't work.

Sorry, I assumed you were referring to the In-Cinema widget. If it's the window you're referring to, you're right, it doesn't seem to work. Seems like something to do with the focus not being set correctly which will need to be addressed by jurialmunkey.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - vegeto9092 - 2016-02-20

I'm on 15.2 and i can't update to the latest version - says dependencies not met. The skin that i have is 2.0.4 - how do I upgrade?

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - jurialmunkey - 2016-02-20

(2016-02-20, 03:38)vegeto9092 Wrote: I'm on 15.2 and i can't update to the latest version - says dependencies not met. The skin that i have is 2.0.4 - how do I upgrade?
Upgrade to Jarvis... Git is Jarvis only

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - Peteika - 2016-02-20

Hi I've a bit of a problem me making a build for my family with artic skin it was all going fine till the sub menus I was adding stopped showing up, any idea why?

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - bigbadrabbit - 2016-02-20

Almost every time i open a video addon and it refreshes/pulls new content, i get this for about 5 seconds (depends on the addon):

It's not always like this. Sometimes it just uses the default plain background, which would be fine by me. But occasionally it displays the empty box and scrollbar.

I guess this is standard behavior when addons refresh their content.

I'd like to know if this can be prevented at all or at least always use the default background OR better the loading spinner? Thanks!

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - jimbo1215 - 2016-02-20

With the new update to widgets, is set custom widget path no longer supported? My custom widgets no longer load like they did on 2.0.0.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - bigbadrabbit - 2016-02-20

(2015-12-15, 14:24)bigbadrabbit Wrote: I've modded the xml to make the posters much bigger, 6 items per line - exactly how i wanted it to look Big Grin

If anyone likes to try or use - just replace the View_55_Wall.xml with the modded one. You'll also have to disable clock, header and metafiles to work as intended. Since i don't need any of that furniture, it's perfect this way for my taste.

View_55_Wall

How do i add more space between the posters?

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - BigSnicker - 2016-02-20

New Kodi user here who has totally fallen in love with Arctic Zephyr. Yesterday I very quickly got it up and working smoothly after customizing some beautifully simple menus for my grandparents. Everyone was thrilled and I need to find someone to give money to.

The only issue I ran into was when I decided to duplicate the set up on their tablet, when I ran into the following issues:

1. After a backup and restore to the new tablet, I saw it my recently customized AZ menu come up perfectly, but then get reset to default settings in front of my eyes after about 2 seconds. So close yet so far.
2. Touch had major issues, and I generally couldn't select menu items lower than the second level. For sub menus, a finger press wouldn't register as a 'click', but instead would open and close a context menu.

I couldn't change the skin back because of problem #2, so I did a reinstall. I got confluence back pretty quickly, but would love to be able to use AZ if touchscreen support is ever rolled out. Any suggestions appreciated.

Running Kodi 15.2 on Samsung Tab 3