Kodi Community Forum
Release Arctic: Zephyr - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=221)
+---- Thread: Release Arctic: Zephyr (/showthread.php?tid=217174)

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - loggio - 2016-02-22

Hi Jurialmunkey,

This may be an issue with your skin/s or quite possibly with the skin shortcuts script itself... however, i thought i'd bring it to your attention first.

You cannot edit Hub menu items if a hub is set as an item in the "submenu" section. The hub items can only be configured if they're added as a main menu item. Which i find frustrating because i have to add a hub in the main menu, edit the items, then remove it from the main menu and add it as a sub menu selection.

is there a way that you can allow the hub menus to be edited recursively from the submenu section of the skin shortcuts menu ?
this is how i have my main menu set up.

Videos - SetFocus(302,0)
sub menu
- Movies (movies hub) < --- these hubs cannot be configured from the sub menu section of skin shortcuts.
- Shows (TV show hub) < --- I have to add them as a main menu item, configure them, then remove them and add them as a sub menu item.
- Files
- Youtube
- Add-ons

Anyways, i'm sure you'll be able to make sense of all that gibberish.

Loggio.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - Cronkey - 2016-02-23

Greetings friends. I'm definitely loving this skin! I have a question though.. Is there any possible that I can have a menu item become hidden and un-hidden? Look forward to hearing from you.

THanks!

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - Flest - 2016-02-23

how about waiting for Kodi.tv repo v16 ? Smile

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - neurosis13 - 2016-02-23

hi jurialmunkey,

would you mind to make the rating description scroll when it's too long? it gets cut off by the disc art.
that is quit often the case.

and is it possible for you to integrate the rotten tomatoes ratings and consensus like for example in titan skin?

that would be fantastic :-)

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - RazorFR - 2016-02-23

Trying to create a "Music Hub" to replace the standard and not really sexy library view

I have added a few lines to "overrides.xml" to get the correct icons for genre / years and Top

<icon labelID="genres">special://skin/extras/icons/audiogenre.png</icon>
<icon labelID="years">special://skin/extras/icons/years.png</icon>
<icon labelID="top100">special://skin/extras/icons/top100.png</icon>

And I am almost there except I cannot get rid of the "songratingxxx.png" on the side of the hub.
If anyone has a clue how to remove this I would appreciate any help

Again thumbs up for this great skin.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - Hustler1337 - 2016-02-23

(2016-02-23, 13:06)neurosis13 Wrote: hi jurialmunkey,

would you mind to make the rating description scroll when it's too long? it gets cut off by the disc art.

[screenshot]

and is it possible for you to integrate the rotten tomatoes ratings and consensus like for example in titan skin?

[screenshot]

Hi neurosis13,

I've been working on a modified video information screen for the past 2 months for personal use, learning a lot as I go along. It has a Rotten Tomatoes rating label built in as well as the critics consensus. Not as busy as the Titan skin, but in keeping with the clean design of Arctic Zephyr. Will be sharing soon once I've made the final checks.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - neurosis13 - 2016-02-23

that's great hustler, looking forward for your version.
Smile

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - Crssi - 2016-02-23

Hej neurosis13, nice to see you here Smile

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - sxmdim - 2016-02-23

Hi , i just start using this skin , and i love it , i only have one question
I went true all the pages and see that its asked before , but i can't seem to find a answer.
I use a dark background but it is really blurred or transparent (don't know how to describe it, but its not the clear BG how it shud be)
Is there any way to change it Huh

EDIT: OK , never mind , found it

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - javiermon - 2016-02-24

Hi

Thanks for the work, I love this skin. I've just upgraded to Jarvis and installed git master and managed to update everything to the way I was using this skin in previous kodi version, however on vertical menu, the weather widget on homescreen is not showing the fanart overlay, it uses grey opaque boxes. If I enter the weather screen however, it does. I've tested the horizontal menu and in that style the widget uses transparent boxes.

Another issue I have is that if I change the icons in the weather screen by downloading a weather icon package this widget on the homescreen stops showing weather icons at all. On the weather screen however the change works. So, this issues seem to happen on this widget on vertical style.

Thanks again!

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - ljhookem14 - 2016-02-24

Jurial, is there a reason why the widgets now only allow 10 items? I just now updated from 2.1.3 and I had at one time in my video menu, every single video addon shown in that widget.

Is this correct or am I doing something wrong?

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - ljhookem14 - 2016-02-24

(2016-02-23, 13:06)neurosis13 Wrote: hi jurialmunkey,

neurosis, what are you in and how are you viewing that way?

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - benjidave - 2016-02-24

Does anyone know how to change the video duration into HHhMM in List view and any other views? I successfully did it in video info panel (Dialogvideoinfo.xml) and furniture (Includes_furnitures.xml).

I tried in View_50_list.xml with no success.

Any help would be appreciated.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - Cudi - 2016-02-24

Hi Smile Very nice script.. Anybody knows how I can change that extended script info will open, when I click on a cast member? I would like to see all movies with that person in my database instead

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - neurosis13 - 2016-02-24

@ijhookem14

the second screenshot is from the "titan" skin.