Kodi Community Forum
Release Arctic: Zephyr - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=221)
+---- Thread: Release Arctic: Zephyr (/showthread.php?tid=217174)

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - Aemstel - 2016-03-29

See page 159. I made a post about it. Rolodex seems bugged.

(2016-03-29, 18:02)Pixel8UK Wrote: Thanks a lot guys! I've just sorted it out!

Next mission... Rolodex view! Any ideas? lol

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - Pixel8UK - 2016-03-29

(2016-03-29, 18:06)Aemstel Wrote: See page 159. I made a post about it. Rolodex seems bugged.

(2016-03-29, 18:02)Pixel8UK Wrote: Thanks a lot guys! I've just sorted it out!

Next mission... Rolodex view! Any ideas? lol

Legend! Just done it and it's working fine!

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - druiz - 2016-03-29

Anyone having issues with the weather?

I created a shortcut to the common weather page, it seems to have issues with Accuweather/Yahoo weather plugin...got it to work with the open weather map though..

at first it was always " busy" finally it loaded up but I notice it has trouble update...for example

Today (tuesday) is the first entry, then it says tomorrow, then tuesday,wed.....it doenst seem to update from the day you set it up.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - Hustler1337 - 2016-03-29

@druiz there was a slight change in the Yahoo! weather API which caused the Yahoo! weather addon to break. It's since been fixed by ronie, so expect an update soon. Mines updated this morning and working fine.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - DragonQ - 2016-03-30

Is there an actual requirements list anywhere? I tracked down all of the scripts, etc. listed in the first post (all but one of them isn't anywhere to be seen in the official repository, despite claims to the contrary) but I get loads of errors in the log file about missing Python modules. Is there not an easy way to install this skin with its dependencies?

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - mark2112 - 2016-03-30

(2016-03-30, 11:18)DragonQ Wrote: Is there an actual requirements list anywhere? I tracked down all of the scripts, etc. listed in the first post (all but one of them isn't anywhere to be seen in the official repository, despite claims to the contrary) but I get loads of errors in the log file about missing Python modules. Is there not an easy way to install this skin with its dependencies?

It should just install the dependencies automatically. I've installed it quite a few times and everytime the dependencies install first. What version of Kodi are you using and how are you installing the skin?

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - DragonQ - 2016-03-30

(2016-03-30, 12:15)mark2112 Wrote:
(2016-03-30, 11:18)DragonQ Wrote: Is there an actual requirements list anywhere? I tracked down all of the scripts, etc. listed in the first post (all but one of them isn't anywhere to be seen in the official repository, despite claims to the contrary) but I get loads of errors in the log file about missing Python modules. Is there not an easy way to install this skin with its dependencies?

It should just install the dependencies automatically. I've installed it quite a few times and everytime the dependencies install first. What version of Kodi are you using and how are you installing the skin?
Kodi DSPlayer 16.1 RC2. I'm installing by going to github and downloading the ZIP, then extracting to ...AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - The Cheshire Cat - 2016-03-30

Will this autoupdate or do I need to keep installing the .zip?

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - ljhookem14 - 2016-03-30

(2016-03-30, 14:28)The Cheshire Cat Wrote: Will this autoupdate or do I need to keep installing the .zip?

It's not in a repo so you will need to load the zip file for 2.2.8

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - sweenizel - 2016-03-30

Hi,

I'm currently using Kodi 16.0 Jarvis and I've just made a build using the Arctic Zephyr skin. I've chosen multiple background images which works fine on my computer but when i add the build to my wizard and install on my Nvidia Shield tv box the background images don't show up. i'm also having the same issue with the splash screen. i've read lots of posts and googled lots of videos but i cant find anywhere that explains how to resolve these issues for this skin. any help is greatly appreciated

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - mark2112 - 2016-03-31

(2016-03-30, 12:55)DragonQ Wrote:
(2016-03-30, 12:15)mark2112 Wrote:

Kodi DSPlayer 16.1 RC2. I'm installing by going to github and downloading the ZIP, then extracting to ...AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons.

You would be better deleting it from addons and finding the downloaded zip file through addons/install from zip file. If you do it this way it should install the dependencies automatically.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - nick w - 2016-03-31

Is there a Krypton compatible version?

Thanks
n

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - matze276 - 2016-03-31

(2016-03-30, 17:46)ljhookem14 Wrote:
(2016-03-30, 14:28)The Cheshire Cat Wrote: Will this autoupdate or do I need to keep installing the .zip?

It's not in a repo so you will need to load the zip file for 2.2.8

If I install the zip version from github, will this version automatically being updated if there is a newer version in repo again?

I'm not sure if this is working, so I'm still using the 2.0.0 version from repo and I hope that the new version will be in the repo soon : )

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - Magic815 - 2016-03-31

Is anyone else using a startup video with this skin? I'm having an interesting behavior where the startup video will play, but it will show the video bar (with pause, stop, rewind, fast forward, etc). In addition, it senses a mouse during the playback of the video and displays that ugly red text block. Is there anyway to not have those items show during the startup video?

Edit: I'm running Kodi on a Windows 8.1 PC, with my TV as the primary monitor.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - Zildjian85 - 2016-03-31

I have a question that I hope someone can answer.

I'm currently using this skin provided by someone else on my Android box. I want to make it my own the way I would like with my own backgrounds etc... I thought it was the Braz version but it turns out the one on my Android box is this edition.

Before I wipe it all clean and start with this one I have a couple of questions. On the other MODs it gives the skin along with the Skin Shortcuts file and script file. I noticed that this requires these files as well, however the link only points to what appears to be just the main Skin file.

Does this file contain the two other required files, and if not can I use the other two mentioned files from the Bra going links and if not where can I download those other required files?

This will be going onto a Win 7 box for the making of then transferred to my Android box for my use.

I'm new to all of this so please excuse my newbieness.