Kodi Community Forum
Release Arctic: Zephyr - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=221)
+---- Thread: Release Arctic: Zephyr (/showthread.php?tid=217174)

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - ozone1723 - 2016-04-09

Hi ...

thanks for this great Skin...really love it.

Just moved to JARVIS and now getting crazy with one thing.

How can I get the spotlight into just showing one MovieInfo instead of displaying 10 Posters ontop of the Menu?

Thanks for your advice.

Joerg

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - Eddie2k - 2016-04-10

Can anyone tell me how to set Favourites in a widget?
It used to be on the menu but I cant see it anymore

edit: nevermind i've found it

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - Hustler1337 - 2016-04-10

Jurialmunkey,

Just a quickie, would it be possible to not have the "Next recording" notification displayed permanently on the screen? I'd rather have it disabled as it seems to permanently reside on the top right of the screen which can get quite annoying and seem like it's 'in the way'.

Thank you! Wink

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - cruse - 2016-04-11

Not using the recording feature, but you could try

Settings -> PVR service / Live TV -> Recording

and disable "Display a notification on timer updates".

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - ulTimaS - 2016-04-11

(2016-04-10, 17:34)Eddie2k Wrote: Can anyone tell me how to set Favourites in a widget?
It used to be on the menu but I cant see it anymore

edit: nevermind i've found it

Could you tell me where you found it? I ran in to the same problem after upgrading my rbpi2 to libreelec (kodi 16). I also have kodi 16 on my Windows machine, but I can see the option for favourites in the first directory just fine.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - baruchin - 2016-04-12

(2016-04-09, 23:23)ozone1723 Wrote: Hi ...

thanks for this great Skin...really love it.

Just moved to JARVIS and now getting crazy with one thing.

How can I get the spotlight into just showing one MovieInfo instead of displaying 10 Posters ontop of the Menu?

Thanks for your advice.

Joerg
Set Home Menu Style to Featured instead of Classic

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - quixote23 - 2016-04-12

(Wrong forum - Moving to the right place.)

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - druiz - 2016-04-12

Does anyone know how to get a menu item to link to the addons page? for example that page that let you choose

Video Addons
Picture Addons
Program Addons
etc..etc..

I can only seem to get it INSIDE one of those foldrs, not the master level view.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - MKej - 2016-04-12

(2016-03-14, 21:29)MKej Wrote: Hmm, since i updated to 2.0.7 i can't have mediainfo view on video addons like youtube. When i had 2.0.0 i could.
What happend? And how can i fix it?

I now have 2.2.8 but still can't

How can i force the mediainfo view on video addons?
Is in MyVideoNav.xml ?

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - Tomahawk - 2016-04-13

Edit: It's getting weirder. Now some of my TV logos show up on the OSD, and others don't. All logos still show up in the menus, though.

Edit 2: It looks like refreshing the shows (Info->Refresh) for the logos that aren't working fixes the issue. I hope this helps someone else.

Here's something strange: I recently upgraded to Kodi 16.0, and Zephyr updated to 2.2.8, and since then, my TV show logos have disappeared from the OSD (when pausing a show, for example).

The logos still appear on the OSD for movies. But not TV shows, even though I can clearly see the logos in the menus.

I've run Artwork Downloader to download the logos again, I've exported my library, I've toggled "show clearlogo" in Skin Settings->Furniture, and I've restarted Kodi a dozen times. No luck.

Next step will be to delete my TV sources and reimport everything, but I'd prefer a less drastic solution.

Does anyone have a suggestion for solving this quirk?

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - santos954 - 2016-04-16

Hi, does anyone know if its possible to map reload skin (an option that pops up when you press the s button) to a button on the remote? it seems to be the only thing that consistently stops that loading wheel when it is having problems. any help would be appreciated, thank you.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - Hustler1337 - 2016-04-16

(2016-04-16, 06:20)santos954 Wrote: Hi, does anyone know if its possible to map reload skin (an option that pops up when you press the s button) to a button on the remote? it seems to be the only thing that consistently stops that loading wheel when it is having problems. any help would be appreciated, thank you.

PHP Code:
<keymap>
    <global>
        <
keyboard>
            <
r>XBMC.ReloadSkin()</r>
        </
keyboard>
    </global>
</
keymap

Change 'r' to your chosen keyname or change the key id. http://kodi.wiki/view/Keymap

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - lotte67890 - 2016-04-17

Hi, I´m new to the Zephyr Theme and it looks amazing. What I can´t find is how to set the list view for example in the Artists section in Music. I have one large Icon in the left column and then a long list on the right side. Is it possible to have several columns of the Artists? Though I have approximately 4000 Artists in my Music Folder it takes ages to browse them... Also is it possible to set the fan art for Artists can´t be found to a complete folder instead of one image? It works when I choose a folder in e.g. minimalism theme and then switch back to Zephyr, but I can´t find to choose a different one.

Thanks again, the look is beautiful!

L

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - Rubicon99 - 2016-04-18

Hey

I've been using AZ for a while now and love it. One thing I have noticed however is that the poster images are cut off at the sides, only by a few pixels I think but it's quite noticeable on some posters more than others (like Dirty Rotten Scoundrels for example in the pic below).

I thought it might be a specific view problem (for the icon view) but as you can see it's cut off in other views too

I've checked the scraped image and it's definitely not cut off.

As you can see I've been tinkering a bit and I'm happy to tinker some more but I have no clue how to fix this particular issue. Any pointers on what files I need to look at?

Thanks

David

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - aaprez - 2016-04-18

Deleted. I change the post to BUGS.