Kodi Community Forum
Release Arctic: Zephyr - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=221)
+---- Thread: Release Arctic: Zephyr (/showthread.php?tid=217174)

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - iophobia - 2016-07-07

@jurialmonkey: glad to see you're back and intend to update this skin for krypton Big Grin. it's literally the only thing keeping me from updating as none of the skins please my eyes as A:Z does. one request: could you redo the gradients on the home menu? somehow, the transition is not so smooth. i hope it's not a banding/color depth issue on my TV, though...

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - Talguy - 2016-07-07

(2016-07-07, 11:51)jurialmunkey Wrote: My github account got flagged as a bot for some reason. I think it is working now?

@everyone Apologies for not being around much. Real life/work/study has got in the way recently and I simply have not had enough time to work on skins. I will be updating A:Z to Krypton, so don't worry about the skin being abandoned, just haven't had time to add new features, fix bugs etc.

This is great news!!! Long Live Artic: Zephyr

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - baruchin - 2016-07-08

(2016-07-07, 11:51)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2016-07-06, 02:45)nickr Wrote: jurialmonkey seems to have disappeared off github, not just this skin.

Puzzling.

My github account got flagged as a bot for some reason. I think it is working now?

[NEGATIVE SQUARED LATIN CAPITAL LETTER B]@everyone[/B] Apologies for not being around much. Real life/work/study has got in the way recently and I simply have not had enough time to work on skins. I will be updating A:Z to Krypton, so don't worry about the skin being abandoned, just haven't had time to add new features, fix bugs etc.
OMG! Best news I've read about Kodi in a long time. Thank you jurialmunkey!

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - nickr - 2016-07-08

Good to see you here @jurial.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - Choppasmith - 2016-07-08

(2016-07-07, 11:51)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2016-07-06, 02:45)nickr Wrote: jurialmonkey seems to have disappeared off github, not just this skin.

Puzzling.

My github account got flagged as a bot for some reason. I think it is working now?

@everyone Apologies for not being around much. Real life/work/study has got in the way recently and I simply have not had enough time to work on skins. I will be updating A:Z to Krypton, so don't worry about the skin being abandoned, just haven't had time to add new features, fix bugs etc.

Phew! Glad to know you're okay. As a lot of people are saying here, I was beginning to fear I would have to change skins eventually and none of the mods (though good in their own right) were really doing it for me. Call me crazy, but I actually like the usage of white as opposed to black and there's no other skin that really accomplishes the same look.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - antigravity83 - 2016-07-09

Why is it I get no menu options on the main screen when installing this skin?

I'm running the latest Jarvis version.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - zparcell - 2016-07-10

Thanks to jurialmunkey for all the effort into this skin. By far one of the best out there. Can't wait to see it ready to go for Krypton.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - darkdjay - 2016-07-10

Is it possible for the current skin version to work with Kodi 17?

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - MasterPhW - 2016-07-10

Not without plenty of work for the menu items and some other related stuff.
This thread lists all the changes since Kodi 16 (Jarvis).

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - Pipsqueak - 2016-07-10

(2016-07-10, 09:58)darkdjay Wrote: Is it possible for the current skin version to work with Kodi 17?

jurialmunkey has already indicated he will be porting the skin to Krypton.
Pls guys give the guy some time, Krypton is only in an Alpha state don't forget.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - zparcell - 2016-07-10

(2016-07-10, 11:51)Pipsqueak Wrote:
(2016-07-10, 09:58)darkdjay Wrote: Is it possible for the current skin version to work with Kodi 17?

jurialmunkey has already indicated he will be porting the skin to Krypton.
Pls guys give the guy some time, Krypton is only in an Alpha state don't forget.

I believe this is what lacks in the open source community. He doesn't make a living building or supporting a skin for Kodi. Show him we're thankful he's still around, show him support and he'll deliver.

Plus, for those who can, a monetary donation means a lot too.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - mwake - 2016-07-11

How do we donate to you for the skin? Many thx!

Sent from my HTC One_M8

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - MasterPhW - 2016-07-11

(2016-07-11, 05:02)mwake Wrote: How do we donate to you for the skin? Many thx!

Sent from my HTC One_M8
It's not Pipsqueak's work,jurialmunkey is the skin author. Wink
On the first page, there's a donation link.
Or you could click here, that's the exact same link, without the fancy picture. Big Grin

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - Dutchsamurai - 2016-07-11

Does anyone know if there is an easy (idiot proof) way of adding a color code to the color picker? I'd like to replace all the blue with green #52B54B. I'm using Emby as my backend and that's the color Emby uses. I think I'd look really good on this skin and it would help create some uniformity across my devices.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - Pipsqueak - 2016-07-11

I only wish i had jurialmunkey's talents Smile
Great work!