Kodi Community Forum
Release Arctic: Zephyr - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=221)
+---- Thread: Release Arctic: Zephyr (/showthread.php?tid=217174)

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - KODser - 2017-02-06

Hello everyone, are the stars working on the music OSD? On all albums that I played the stars are empty but some album are rated (ListItem.RatingAndVotes). I believe those stars are for the song rating, but we can't rate the song on the skin.

A solution that I found is add a "set my rating button" and use this infolabel on the starflags - MusicPlayer.UserRating. the rating range is 0-10

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - jmurph116 - 2017-02-06

Is it just me or is autocompletion broken on Krypton? Takes me clicking on a suggestion like 100 times before it will work. Not just on AZ but every skin on 17 I've tried.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - loggio - 2017-02-06

Hi Jurialmunkey,

Hope all's well.

I've made massive modifications to this skin the past couple of months to build on my personal preference which has taught me a lot about skinning.
One thing I'm having a difficult time trying to achieve is the ability to change the label of the Hub Widget via the skin shortcuts menu (if this is even possible).

I've modified the hub page to show the title of the widget among other things so that at i know what content I'm actually looking at. But I'd like to be able to edit the hub widget label just like i can with the home menu items. I've read through the wiki for skin shortcuts along with your skin code, just can't seem to figure this one out.

currently the only way i can achieve this is to manually edit the addon_data settings <setting id="Widget.1111.Label" type="string">Random movies</setting>

Is this even possible?

Cheers,
Loggio.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - KODser - 2017-02-06

I was changing the colors on the skin settings and in the end I choose the default colours and theme again, but there is a problem. already cleaned cache and other stuff with a maintenance tool changed skin and comeback to artic zephyr, but the problem persists.

on all the views, the video that is playing is with the colors that I was testing. As I said, I reverted to default but this color continues red. on the cards view the plot doesn't appear. I believe is the same problem... I changed the themes but reverted to default. something went wrong

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - henrikyo - 2017-02-06

Hi

I love this skin, but i have one small issue with it.

The widget on the home screen keep scrolling, i want the widgets to just move when i press right (i use vertical menu).

Is there a way to disable this feature. Reason is the screen doesnt move fast enough, so the picture gets cut off to show episode. So the picutre in center doesnt match the epiosde plot under the picture. Sorry for confusing english.

But the main problem i dont want to auto scroll trough new movies, new epiosdes, only when i press right and do it manually.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - axlt2002 - 2017-02-06

(2017-02-06, 16:25)henrikyo Wrote: Hi

The widget on the home screen keep scrolling, i want the widgets to just move when i press right (i use vertical menu).

Is there a way to disable this feature. Reason is the screen doesnt move fast enough, so the picture gets cut off to show episode. So the picutre in center doesnt match the epiosde plot under the picture. Sorry for confusing english.

But the main problem i dont want to auto scroll trough new movies, new epiosdes, only when i press right and do it manually.

Hi, I have almost the same point. The "perception" from a user point of view is that the plot refers to the first poster/thumbnail in the widget. So, since the plot is changing, this may be confusing in some way. Would it be possible to have also the images of the widget rotating syncronously with the displayed plot?

(2017-02-06, 16:50)axlt2002 Wrote:
(2017-02-06, 16:25)henrikyo Wrote: Hi

Hi, I have almost the same point. The "perception" from a user point of view is that the plot refers to the first poster/thumbnail in the widget. So, since the plot is changing, this may be confusing in some way. Would it be possible to have also the images of the widget rotating syncronously with the displayed plot?
yes this also works! would love to fix this. I have mad OCD, and its kinda ruining it for me.

I just figured out that arctic zephyr from ashes have this feature. The plot is always the "leftest" move in widget row. While this (the orignal skin) only starts to move the movies in widget when it reaches the end.

Does anyone know how we can copy the widget behaviour from From Ashes to this orignal one? I really like the original theme alot more, but i welcome this change, as its confusing on the orignal what movie its listing the plot from. Much better to just use the "leftest" movie. Like when u use the view "Big Icons"

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - javiermon - 2017-02-06

Hi

Thanks for the skin upgrade, I've just upgraded to kodi 17 and it's great to see your skin is still working. Smile

There's a small bug in my setup, the background for weather widgets in the weather section is grey, but inside it's transparent with fanart. Do you know why?
watch gallery

Thanks again!

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - KODser - 2017-02-07

(2017-02-06, 14:51)KODser Wrote: I was changing the colors on the skin settings and in the end I choose the default colours and theme again, but there is a problem. already cleaned cache and other stuff with a maintenance tool changed skin and comeback to artic zephyr, but the problem persists.

on all the views, the video that is playing is with the colors that I was testing. As I said, I reverted to default but this color continues red. on the cards view the plot doesn't appear. I believe is the same problem... I changed the themes but reverted to default. something went wrong
uninstalled kodi, removed all the roaming/kodi folder and I have the same problem. don't know how is that possible... I have the last version that is on GitHub. and the last version of the skinhelper (don't know if it's related)

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - freeque - 2017-02-07

(2017-02-02, 13:59)kirtaph Wrote: Hi guys, I've problem, only on Andoird Box, with Arctic Zephir skin on Kodi 17 and latest skin Releas.

When use PVR Simple Client and view a channel it's all ok but when i return back to select another channel I see all skin black and only preview of channel.

This is the screen of the problem:

watch gallery

I have same problem on my android tv-box. Is there any solution?

BTW this problem appears in any third party skins like Arctic:Zephyr, Eminence 2.0, Titan etc...

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - denist - 2017-02-08

Hi Guys,

So glad this skin is back and working in Kodi 17. So clean and minimal and my favorite skin after i moved from simplicity. Has everything i need and love the widgets,

One thing i have noticed when i add the In Cinema on my home screen and i open it at the bottom where it displays the year after the year there is code displayed instead of the votes and not sure what else it supposed to display in text. Nothing too major just think it needs to be adjusted in the code to display the information correctly.

Great Work J.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - denist - 2017-02-08

I like this skin so much, i donated to keep this project going.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - 3500 - 2017-02-08

can i speed up the extrafanart slideshow?

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - Qwijibo - 2017-02-09

Fantastic skin, using a raspberry pi 3 and titan skin for awhile but titan is just too heavy for the rpi. Installed this recently and doubt i'll be looking back, So simple yet visually great.

Couple of things, is it possible to have the PVR show Episode name rather than genre?
Also could fanart thumbs be integrated into the PVR for shows playing rather than showing a channel logo?

Cheers