Kodi Community Forum
Release Arctic: Zephyr - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=221)
+---- Thread: Release Arctic: Zephyr (/showthread.php?tid=217174)

Arctic: Zephyr - SmithersJ0nes - 2015-02-15

Jurial, any plans to enable music artist fanart on the music playing screen, like MkII If u play a sang press then press "Tab". At the moment if u turn the visualization off u are left with a blank screen. Thanks

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - jurialmunkey - 2015-02-15

(2015-02-15, 09:07)deletedpenguin Wrote: The "update library" function in the movie/tv submenu doesn't seem to work?
Should be fixed now (I hope!)

(2015-02-15, 11:29)magy77 Wrote: Is it possible to set artist slideshow also for the menu?
IF you mean show the visualisation/slideshow in the background like now playing video, then yes in latest version you can --
Skin Settings > Fanart > Show music visualisation in background

(2015-02-15, 13:00)somawhite402 Wrote: By the way are you planning on adding some Music based widgets at some point?
Yes definitely.

(2015-02-15, 13:40)SmithersJ0nes Wrote: Jurial, any plans to enable music artist fanart on the music playing screen, like MkII If u play a sang press then press "Tab". At the moment if u turn the visualization off u are left with a blank screen. Thanks
Its been in for quite a while.
Skin Settings > OSD > Show artist slideshow.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - radicalonions - 2015-02-15

Dang! This skin has come a long way. I have a minor issue though, when using the wide view for episodes it is difficult to distinguish which ones are watched or unwatched.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - SmithersJ0nes - 2015-02-15

(2015-02-15, 14:00)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2015-02-15, 13:40)SmithersJ0nes Wrote: Jurial, any plans to enable music artist fanart on the music playing screen, like MkII If u play a sang press then press "Tab". At the moment if u turn the visualization off u are left with a blank screen. Thanks
Its been in for quite a while.
Skin Settings > OSD > Show artist slideshow.
Sorted, thanks.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - magy77 - 2015-02-15

I cant choose the widget for each section. Only one widget for all section. You have done this intentionally?

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - jamesdm - 2015-02-15

(2015-02-15, 17:40)radicalonions Wrote: Dang! This skin has come a long way. I have a minor issue though, when using the wide view for episodes it is difficult to distinguish which ones are watched or unwatched.

Same here a wathed idicator would be great.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - FREAKJAM - 2015-02-15

(2015-02-15, 18:37)magy77 Wrote: I cant choose the widget for each section. Only one widget for all section. You have done this intentionally?

Works fine for me. You can change widgets for individual items in the home customisation menu (Skin Settings > Home > Customise home menu). Just highlight the item you want to change on the left side, then choose "Select Widget" from the middle menu. However when I disable a widget, it falls back to the spotlight widget. I havent been able to disable a widget entirely.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - Eoghlear - 2015-02-15

I am currently on the 0.9.5 version and saw on the github page's changelog jurialmunkey is already up to version 0.9.20.
Running this on a Raspberry Pi 2 and it is working like charm because it is so lightweight i have deceided to keep this a my main skin.

Normally if you install a skin via a repo and there is an update, it will notify you of it and update automatically (if enabled).
Perhaps a NOOB question but how do you guys update this skin?

Do you just download a new zip and reinstall it from the addon menu? Or something else?

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - furii - 2015-02-15

(2015-02-15, 23:02)Eoghlear Wrote: I am currently on the 0.9.5 version and saw on the github page's changelog jurialmunkey is already up to version 0.9.20.
Running this on a Raspberry Pi 2 and it is working like charm because it is so lightweight i have deceided to keep this a my main skin.

Normally if you install a skin via a repo and there is an update, it will notify you of it and update automatically (if enabled).
Perhaps a NOOB question but how do you guys update this skin?

Do you just download a new zip and reinstall it from the addon menu? Or something else?

download the zip, give it a unique name (eg skin.arctic.zephyr-02152015 rather than skin-arctic.zephyr-master) and install it from the addon menu.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - jurialmunkey - 2015-02-16

(2015-02-15, 19:34)FREAKJAM Wrote:
(2015-02-15, 18:37)magy77 Wrote: I cant choose the widget for each section. Only one widget for all section. You have done this intentionally?

Works fine for me. You can change widgets for individual items in the home customisation menu (Skin Settings > Home > Customise home menu). Just highlight the item you want to change on the left side, then choose "Select Widget" from the middle menu. However when I disable a widget, it falls back to the spotlight widget. I havent been able to disable a widget entirely.

To disable completely, you have to set a background slideshow otherwise there would be nothing to show in the background at all....

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - ferent - 2015-02-16

About the Favourites list, it's possible to allow to click up at the beginning of the list, to jump to the last favourite?
Now I have to scroll down for a long time to watch the latest favorite added. Thanks for this great skin.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - braz - 2015-02-16

Just tried it out, awesome skin!

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - locomot1f - 2015-02-16

think i found a bug.

there is no confirmation dialogue box for OSD, video and audio settings.

when you click "Set as default for all videos", the screen dims, but there is no dialogue box.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - jurialmunkey - 2015-02-16

(2015-02-16, 02:14)ferent Wrote: About the Favourites list, it's possible to allow to click up at the beginning of the list, to jump to the last favourite?
Now I have to scroll down for a long time to watch the latest favorite added. Thanks for this great skin.
Fixed. Big Grin

(2015-02-16, 03:04)bryanbrazil Wrote: Just tried it out, awesome skin!
Thx! Big Grin

(2015-02-16, 04:18)locomot1f Wrote: think i found a bug.

there is no confirmation dialogue box for OSD, video and audio settings.

when you click "Set as default for all videos", the screen dims, but there is no dialogue box.
Fixed. Big Grin

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - mark2112 - 2015-02-16

Hi Jurial, do you plan on adding next aired information to the TV show views?

P.S.- the hubs look great. Can they be customised yet?