Kodi Community Forum
Release Arctic: Zephyr - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=221)
+---- Thread: Release Arctic: Zephyr (/showthread.php?tid=217174)

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - Shawzborne - 2017-08-22

How can I get full interface dark mode enabled again on the latest version, it seems like it has been removed?

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - Zpower - 2017-08-22

(2017-08-22, 16:23)Shawzborne Wrote: How can I get full interface dark mode enabled again on the latest version, it seems like it has been removed?

Interface -> Skin -> Colors

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - Mikael Faux - 2017-08-23

In wich .xml file can i find the lines of code that displays AC3, DTS, HEVC etc underneath the movies/tv shows.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - Bushman1 - 2017-08-24

Hi there can anyone help me I'm new to this skin I just downloaded the latest PLUS MOD from GIT and I'm having trouble with the MOVIE DVD DISK feature and the same for MUSIC they are not displaying like I've seen in forum posts...any help would be great TIA

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - jurialmunkey - 2017-08-24

(2017-08-23, 15:33)Mikael Faux Wrote: In wich .xml file can i find the lines of code that displays AC3, DTS, HEVC etc underneath the movies/tv shows.

Includes_Furniture.xml

It is in <include name="Furniture_Flags">

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - orionics - 2017-08-24

How can I change (*.xml/code line) the position of the submenu.
Thanks for help.

Regards
orionics

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - jurialmunkey - 2017-08-25

@orionics -- Includes_Home.xml under <include name="HomeSubMenu"> (line 689)

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - Shawzborne - 2017-08-27

(2017-08-22, 17:02)Zpower Wrote:
(2017-08-22, 16:23)Shawzborne Wrote: How can I get full interface dark mode enabled again on the latest version, it seems like it has been removed?

Interface -> Skin -> Colors

Thank-you very much, been a while since I had to re install Kodi and all. My eyes are thanking you.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - Zpower - 2017-08-28

(2017-08-17, 09:23)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2017-08-16, 16:46)Zpower Wrote: Hello @jurialmunkey

I love this skin.

Do you intend to continue developing this skin?

Can you implement some features of MOD - Arctic: Zephyr Plus?

Mostly only maintenance. Don't have enough time to work on four different skins. Time actually developing new features I spend on my new skin "Horizon". I haven't used Arctic in a long time so my love for it has faded, but I will continue to maintain it and update it for new Kodi versions as I recognise that a lot of people enjoy this skin. I am, however, happy to accept pull requests on github for new features as long as they are sensible.

The developer of that MOD - Arctic: Zephyr Plus has abandon the project.

And how about take MOD - Arctic: Zephyr Plus and continue is work?

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - NotYourAverageAl - 2017-08-29

@jurialmunkey

Mate, not sure if anyone else is experiencing this. The last reference was in 2015

When moving from a menu item with no widget to one with a widget, I get a brief screen with a Content Loading spinner. my ocd goes into overdrive when it happens.

If i set the fallback widget on all menu items, it doesn't happen

My movies are on a network drive, not sure if that's the issue. I've tried caching my artwork, but that didnt work.

with eminence turning off widget reloading stopped something similar but Im guessing Arctic works differently.

Any suggestions are welcome
Here's a video

https://youtu.be/R4LsGqIFcE0

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - Ginchuriki - 2017-09-06

Hello there!

I am really digging this skin. I don't know if this skin has a "In-progress Movie " that Estuary skin has. Can someone show me how to enable that. If this feature isn't in this skin then please suggest some addon for this functionality. Thanks. P.S. - I'm a noob.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - Sheepish - 2017-09-07

(2017-07-14, 19:19)Sheepish Wrote:
(2017-07-12, 04:00)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2017-07-11, 23:56)Sheepish Wrote: Thank you Jurialmunkey! I've finally been able update to Krypton after being loathed to use the newer version of the "From Ashes" mod when I was happier with the Jarvis version.

The only thing that is a problem for me now is that the MusicPlaylist window appears to be broken. I prefer to have a shortcut on the homescreen under my Music submenu for ActivateWindow(MusicPlaylist) which takes me to the "now playing" playlist but nothing works, I can't move in any direction and the only option is to go back. I tested on Estuary Mod (which works fine) and Aeon Nox (submenu item doesn't even work) so I think that means it's a skin issue?

Are you using the repo version or the github version. I don't see this issue, so I think I may have fixed it but haven't made a repo PR since. If you are on the official repo version, can you try the github version and see if it fixes it.

Aha, yep, fixed! Thank you again!

Hi Jurialmunkey!

Do you remember this issue I had with the MusicPlaylist? I've just upgraded to 17.4 and it's back! I've copied in the latest git version again but no change Sad

Thanks!

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - Ginchuriki - 2017-09-08

(2017-09-06, 13:53)Ginchuriki Wrote: Hello there!

I am really digging this skin. I don't know if this skin has a "In-progress Movie " that Estuary skin has. Can someone show me how to enable that. If this feature isn't in this skin then please suggest some addon for this functionality. Thanks. P.S. - I'm a noob.

Please Help.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - jurialmunkey - 2017-09-09

(2017-09-08, 12:27)Ginchuriki Wrote:
(2017-09-06, 13:53)Ginchuriki Wrote: Hello there!

Please Help.

You can select widgets in Skin Settings > Home > Customise home menu

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - Demoniised - 2017-09-16

Okay so I was playing around with the interface and I changed the page layout from "extra info" by selecting low option which went from a simple list to a lots of thumbs now. There is no "extra info" option or a simple list option. Unsure on how to retrieve this now