Kodi Community Forum
Release Arctic: Zephyr - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=221)
+---- Thread: Release Arctic: Zephyr (/showthread.php?tid=217174)

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - BasJaspers - 2018-03-12

I am really happy with the skin, but I wonder if it is possible to make the following:
I can make a menu that directly navigates into movies --> titles (works perfectly)
But now I would like to remove the option to be able to browse back. If you scroll to the top of the Movies --> Titles index you get "..." which navigates you back to the previous menu. Normally this is no problem but with little children that like to play with remotes it can be a problem, they can access the add-ons and change settings. I already use a master-lock to limit the amount of settings that can be changed, but I would like to disable or remove the "..." (browse) function. Is this possible?

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - only1hammy - 2018-03-16

(2018-03-12, 12:17)BasJaspers Wrote: I am really happy with the skin, but I wonder if it is possible to make the following:
I can make a menu that directly navigates into movies --> titles (works perfectly)
But now I would like to remove the option to be able to browse back. If you scroll to the top of the Movies --> Titles index you get "..." which navigates you back to the previous menu. Normally this is no problem but with little children that like to play with remotes it can be a problem, they can access the add-ons and change settings. I already use a master-lock to limit the amount of settings that can be changed, but I would like to disable or remove the "..." (browse) function. Is this possible?
 Ok, so it has been a long time since I created this but I think it's possible to do what you want.

You can make a smart playlist and create a menu shortcut which points to it. I have the following .xsp stored in \%APPDATA%\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.arctic.zephyr\extras\playlists\ for a MOVIES shortcut:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<smartplaylist type="movies">
    <name>MOVIES</name>
    <match>all</match>
    <rule field="tag" operator="is">
        <value>Movies</value>
    </rule>
    <order direction="ascending">sorttitle</order>
</smartplaylist>

.. and this for TV shortcut:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<smartplaylist type="tvshows">
    <name>TV</name>
    <match>all</match>
    <rule field="tag" operator="is">
        <value>TV Shows</value>
    </rule>
    <rule field="numepisodes" operator="isnot">
        <value>0</value>
    </rule>
</smartplaylist>

I have shortcuts to these on the homescreen, and going 'back' from either takes me directly back to the homescreen.  I am not sure how to completely disable 'back' but I can look into it or someone more knowledgeable can answer.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - jurialmunkey - 2018-03-16

(2018-03-12, 12:17)BasJaspers Wrote: I am really happy with the skin, but I wonder if it is possible to make the following:

Settings > Library > General > Show parent folder items (disable)

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - BasJaspers - 2018-03-19

(2018-03-16, 22:57)jurialmunkey Wrote:

Settings > Library > General > Show parent folder items (disable) 
Works like a charm. Easy perfect solution. Thank you

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - mspapant - 2018-03-21

Hello,

During playback an on demand video, the fast forward and the rewind buttons are disabled. I tried with other apps than kodi with the skin and works perfect.
It this a problem of the skin??

Man

Arctic: Zephyr - veez999 - 2018-04-02

Hi. does anyone know how to remove items from the power menu? I don't need shutdown and restart. Thanks

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - tjsuominen - 2018-04-03

Hi,

Just transferred from OpenElec to latest LibreElec with KODI 17.6 and love A:Z skin. Three questions I have (skin related):

1) How to enable the A:Z with the Dark view (just can't find it from Skin settings...)?
2) For the main furniture when I choose "Music", I would like to jump directly to my list of Artists rather than showing choices such Artists, Genre, Year..., how to do that?
3) A:Z is going to be updated/maintained for Kodi Krypton, isn't it...? Smile

//Timo

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - maeda - 2018-04-03

@tjsuominen  1 would be settings > interface > skin > theme, 2 i think you must define that when adding music library to home menu, 3 i sure hope so! still the cleanest looking skin around Smile

I to have a question if anyone knows, would like to put few of my 'video addons' to a single home menu item, what would be the simplest way of doing that? i think i can achieve that with super favorites, any other way?

tnx

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - tjsuominen - 2018-04-03

(2018-04-03, 12:27)maeda Wrote: @tjsuominen  1 would be settings > interface > skin > theme, 2 i think you must define that when adding music library to home menu, 3 i sure hope so! still the cleanest looking skin around Smile

tnx
 1. Thx!
2. Hmmm... is there some help / documentation to see how? Smile
3. Smile

//t

Arctic: Zephyr - veez999 - 2018-04-04

Does anyone know why when pressing the backslash key, it doesn't toggle between full screen and windowed?

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - veez999 - 2018-04-04

Update: pressing alt and enter works. is this a limitation on 17.6?

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - masters01 - 2018-04-04

Hi,

Whatever I do I can't seem to get the 'TV shows' item in my home menu. In the settings under Customize Main Menu I see 'TV shows' in the list but it won't show in the home menu. Even if I restore all menu items to default I see them all in the Customize Main Menu (including 'TV shows') but it's the only one that won't show in the home menu...

Can anyone help me ?

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - veez999 - 2018-04-05

Have you tried to re select your widgets and action again?

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - jurialmunkey - 2018-04-06

(2018-04-04, 21:20)masters01 Wrote: Hi,

Whatever I do I can't seem to get the 'TV shows' item in my home menu. In the settings under Customize Main Menu I see 'TV shows' in the list but it won't show in the home menu. Even if I restore all menu items to default I see them all in the Customize Main Menu (including 'TV shows') but it's the only one that won't show in the home menu...

Can anyone help me ?
Sounds like you don't have any tvshows scanned to the library...

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - Nervosa - 2018-04-08

@jurialmunkey

Been using this skin for a few years now and while I love it, its started to feel stale.
I really like some of the elements you have in Aura, like the color gradients and the play screen look (would still like to see the time > time ended in the right )
Any chance well see a Zephyr v2 with some tweaks?