Kodi Community Forum
Release Arctic: Zephyr - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=221)
+---- Thread: Release Arctic: Zephyr (/showthread.php?tid=217174)

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - boyofford - 2015-03-16

(2015-03-09, 09:19)SmokeHacker Wrote: I love being able to lock down the skin with kiosk mode for guests and less tech-savvy people ( even though i dislike losing the ability to easily toggle show/hide watched as desired, but it's a small price to pay ), but I noticed the options for refresh, get thumb, and artwork downloader still appear on the info screen. I think those should be hidden as well. I see kiosk mode as a way to hide any potentially confusing menus or any options that can alter the UI or library data. I want to let people use Kodi to its full potential without worrying about them getting stuck in a weird menu or unknowingly changing the artwork.

Anyway, like I said, those are not complaints or requests ( other than the numerical rating ), but just me providing some unsolicited feedback. Thanks again for all the hard work!

Just a thought, you could use a smart playlist with two filters, one for movie folder location (or tvshows if you want) and one for playcount is 0.
Then just add the playlist to menu somewhere.

I'm pretty sure that's how I did it.
I don't want to view watched movies in main folder but have a folder of kids movies that get watched over and over so need watched to be viewable here.
To do this I have to smart playlists and just added them as menu items in movie hub...but you could put them anywhere.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - JoostXBMC - 2015-03-16

I have got a little feature request. I believe it was in Eminence, you had the option to auto change the background color depending on the day time...

Can you create a simmilar function for light and dark theme? I really love the light theme, but in the evening it is much to light. Then it changes automaticly to the dark version.. Or maybe a grey one for in between Smile

Cheers, love the skin...

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - boyofford - 2015-03-16

(2015-03-16, 21:13)JoostXBMC Wrote: I have got a little feature request. I believe it was in Eminence, you had the option to auto change the background color depending on the day time...

Can you create a simmilar function for light and dark theme? I really love the light theme, but in the evening it is much to light. Then it changes automaticly to the dark version.. Or maybe a grey one for in between Smile

Cheers, love the skin...

+1 actually
I was thinking something like that would be good the other day.

or is it possible have a option to add a theme changer button to menu?

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - Woppie - 2015-03-16

Edit: Oops, I see there's a bug thread now where this fits better Tongue

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - rsoares - 2015-03-16

(2015-03-15, 22:02)rsoares Wrote: Hi,

I cant set individual backgrounds,
in this image dont apear the folder storage, i only see the network folders.
somewone have the same problem?

Thank's
You need to set that folder as a source in the file manager. File manager can usually be found in the Settings submenu. If you don't have a file manager item then you will need to add it to the home menu through the customisation dialog. Once you set a source in the file manager, that source will then show up in the background dialog.
[/quote]

Best skin Wink

Thank's

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - jurialmunkey - 2015-03-17

(2015-03-16, 12:16)magy77 Wrote: 1. Du you will implement the hd-trailers.net addon?
2. And on moviehub it would be nice to sort by rating also.
3. In the videocalibrationscreen is the rssfeed shown Smile
1. Don't know what it does, but I'm guessing it is an alternate trailer site. There are options in themoviedb scraper settings to prefer trailers from Hd-trailers.net
2. You will have to make a smart playlist with your requirements that is sorted by rating and then use that for the hub widget
3. Fixed on git.

(2015-03-16, 22:26)boyofford Wrote:
(2015-03-16, 21:13)JoostXBMC Wrote: I have got a little feature request. I believe it was in Eminence, you had the option to auto change the background color depending on the day time...
+1 actually
I would love to be able to do this but its not really possible as afaik I can only cycle through themes, not colour schemes.

Re: RE: Arctic: Zephyr - boyofford - 2015-03-17

Shame, just added appearance settings as shortcut...not entirely happy with that.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - braz - 2015-03-17

(2015-03-17, 00:29)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2015-03-16, 22:26)boyofford Wrote:
+1 actually
I would love to be able to do this but its not really possible as afaik I can only cycle through themes, not colour schemes.

What about creating themes with the same name as the color schemes? I believe that changing themes would cause the corresponding color schemes to change as well. At least that's how it works when manually changing themes in the settings.

(2015-03-17, 01:33)bryanbrazil Wrote:
(2015-03-17, 00:29)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2015-03-16, 22:26)boyofford Wrote: +1 actually

What about creating themes with the same name as the color schemes? I believe that changing themes would cause the corresponding color schemes to change as well. At least that's how it works when manually changing themes in the settings.
The problem is I have the "square" theme so it would have to cycle past that first. I have an idea about how to make it work but I think it may cause a ton of problems.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - braz - 2015-03-17

(2015-03-17, 01:56)jurialmunkey Wrote: The problem is I have the "square" theme so it would have to cycle past that first. I have an idea about how to make it work but I think it may cause a ton of problems.

I figured there had to be a catch. Smile

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - Stantor - 2015-03-17

Hi jurialmunkey, great skin. I don't know if it is possible, but is there a way to have a universal sub menu on the main screen. At the moment I am custom changing every menu item with the same stuff, and it would be easier if I could just change 1

Thanks mate

(2015-03-17, 04:34)Stantor Wrote: Hi jurialmunkey, great skin. I don't know if it is possible, but is there a way to have a universal sub menu on the main screen. At the moment I am custom changing every menu item with the same stuff, and it would be easier if I could just change 1

Thanks mate

I may be missing something obvious / being daft, but I'm not sure I really understand the point of having a universal submenu? The point of a submenu is to show additional items related to the main menu item - otherwise why not just have all the items on the main menu. I dont understand what the value is in having a universal sub menu?

Aside from that, its not really implementable in a non complicated way.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - Stantor - 2015-03-17

That's totally cool, My main menu is Movies, and then family members tv shows, which ends up being a lot of options. What I wanted to do was have, options like update library, clean library, video addons and settings available by pressing down. This would reduce the amount of main menu buttons on the main screen. I was only wondering anyway, and I am still able to get the same result by just modifying each sub menu individually. Thanks again for replying so quick

(2015-03-17, 08:07)Stantor Wrote: That's totally cool, My main menu is Movies, and then family members tv shows, which ends up being a lot of options. What I wanted to do was have, options like update library, clean library, video addons and settings available by pressing down. This would reduce the amount of main menu buttons on the main screen. I was only wondering anyway, and I am still able to get the same result by just modifying each sub menu individually. Thanks again for replying so quick

Ah ok, totally get the point now. But yeah a little bit too complicated to implement in any way other than how you are doing it now.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - gabana - 2015-03-17

Just a short Question, something new about a Next Aired Widget? like in MK II ?

And such a big Thanks to you Jurialmunkey!
This Skin is the Reason why i now finaly switch from frodo (with mkII) to kodi.

Great Work.