Kodi Community Forum
Release Arctic: Zephyr - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=221)
+---- Thread: Release Arctic: Zephyr (/showthread.php?tid=217174)

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - jurialmunkey - 2015-03-28

(2015-03-28, 05:59)GoogleRocks! Wrote: @ jurialmunkey

There's a bug in the Add Artwork option from Context - Choose Artwork. The Keyboard dialogue opens rather than a Folder/Artwork Traversing dialogue.
Are you talking about the add artwork button on the right side of the choose artwork dialog? Because that is how it is supposed to function (I dont control it anyway). Its there to manually add a new artwork type - so for instance say you dont have clearlogo type, you choose add art, type clearlogo and then browse locally for the artwork for it.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - Flest - 2015-03-28

(2015-03-28, 05:46)GoogleRocks! Wrote:
(2015-03-27, 20:12)Flest Wrote: Why display the cover of the series for the season?
http://imgur.com/a/LUnNK#0

May be missing in the Configuration settings for the Addon, but sometimes it's just because the Season Poster isn't available

1.) Check the Configuration Settings for the Artwork Downloader Addon, inside the TV Shows menu option. Make sure the option for Season Posters is checked off.
2.) From the Advanced option item in the Configuration menu (you will need to scroll down the menu list to see it) and select the Overwrite All Existing Artwork option which will force a reset/download of of all of your Posters, Fanart etc.(This will take a while to complete depending on the size of your library)
3.) Another option is to manually go into the Context menu on each Season Folder and Choose Artwork - Poster and select the correct season poster or through the TV Show Information panel and choose Artwork Downloader, however I have noticed that this does not always work - there maybe a bug as the Choose Artwork selection doesn't always stick for some reason.

Don't forget to Save/Ok all of the sections you make Smile

1 done
2 done, still shows a poster of the series and not the seasonSad
3 how?

in the list displays the correct season poster
but in the season, poster of series

I tried to add a poster from a folder
still shows a poster of the series)))

and another small question
1 how to turn on a slide show of fanart (extrafanart) on the background
2 how to reduce or increase the transparency of the background (fanarta)
it is too pale

thank you))))

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - jurialmunkey - 2015-03-28

Season poster at episode level is not possible to get from database currently.. from memory I think the new Isengard container.art infos might allow it for in kodi 15.

Extrafanart is not supported as it uses local files rather than database artwork... using local files causes bugs that require hacky work arounds that I dont want to do.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - Discomanhenk - 2015-03-28

is it possible to get widgets at submenu, s?

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - Jayz2K - 2015-03-28

(2015-03-28, 10:37)jurialmunkey Wrote: Season poster at episode level is not possible to get from database currently.. from memory I think the new Isengard container.art infos might allow it for in kodi 15.
Yes it does in kodi 15. Faced this situation at the early beginning of dev of mine since I noticed and reported that Container.Season.Thumb didn't work. Hitcher's solution was to place a SetProperty Button in the FocusedItem at Season Level. You can then call back art at episode level. Works fine in Helix since Container.Art is not yet implemented in this build.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - t2ffn - 2015-03-28

Just switched to this skin to test it out. Looks great, some getting used to the home screen menu system to be had, but overall the views and execution is very nice. One thing that bugs me is the 'waiting' or 'loading' type pop up when switching between areas such as into TV shows, into seasons etc. This happens on most skins but is often a small wheel type animation in the corner rather than centre of the screen in this skin. Not sure why but it bugs me. Is there a simple way I can switch this off, just for this dialog / info box?

Thanks

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - bigwillch - 2015-03-28

(2015-03-28, 13:32)t2ffn Wrote: Just switched to this skin to test it out. Looks great, some getting used to the home screen menu system to be had, but overall the views and execution is very nice. One thing that bugs me is the 'waiting' or 'loading' type pop up when switching between areas such as into TV shows, into seasons etc. This happens on most skins but is often a small wheel type animation in the corner rather than centre of the screen in this skin. Not sure why but it bugs me. Is there a simple way I can switch this off, just for this dialog / info box?

Thanks

There's an option in skin settings to set your own spinner, so suspect you'll be able to make your own transparent gif file and set that to be used (haven't tried this myself)

(2015-03-28, 13:36)bigwillch Wrote:
(2015-03-28, 13:32)t2ffn Wrote: Just switched to this skin to test it out. Looks great, some getting used to the home screen menu system to be had, but overall the views and execution is very nice. One thing that bugs me is the 'waiting' or 'loading' type pop up when switching between areas such as into TV shows, into seasons etc. This happens on most skins but is often a small wheel type animation in the corner rather than centre of the screen in this skin. Not sure why but it bugs me. Is there a simple way I can switch this off, just for this dialog / info box?

Thanks

There's an option in skin settings to set your own spinner, so suspect yours be able to make your own transparent gif file and set that to be used (haven't tried this myself)

Thanks, I'll take a look.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - Razze - 2015-03-28

(2015-03-27, 10:38)Razze Wrote:
(2015-03-27, 01:45)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2015-03-27, 00:57)Razze Wrote: Thanks for the new update!

However, I hoped the blue box bug (loading animation) would be gone - it isn't.
So I thought I bring this up Wink

I have never seen this before. What system are you running? What exactly happens, does it just show as a frame of the animation or is there no animation at all? Have you tried changing the animation in Skin Settings > Extras > Busy loader animation?

Very strange Huh

The screenshot is from my windows 8.1 with isengard alpha 1.
But thats not my main system, my rPi2 with 14.2 openELEC also has this happening.

I think the animation is running, it's quiet hard to see. Havent changed the busy loader, wasn't even aware I could Wink

So I've tried to change it and this solves it. Not sure what's wrong with your spinner, but every one in the directory the settings are linking to seems to work

Wow, more you look around at this skin the more you appreciate the quality. Amazing work.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - Tomptez - 2015-03-28

So, I just tried this skin and I absolutely love it on my RP (OSMC)

However, I have a few problems with this skin. After trying to fix it somehow I eventually tried the skin on my desktop computer where those didn't exist. So I figured these problems might be related to osmc in some way, but I thought maybe you have any idea.

I can't access the side menu (view, sort by, ascending/descending). Also it's impossible to install any new addons. When I click on them the only option I can see is Launch. All the other buttons (install etc.) are not available.

Somehow the problem must be the combination of omsc and the skin. If you have any idea how I can fix it I would be very grateful.

Do you have kiosk mode turned on?

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - drewcovi - 2015-03-28

Am I just missing the option to hide watched status for movies? I would rather not have checkboxes all over that area if possible...

Love it for TV Shows though.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - rsoares - 2015-03-28

help please

20:32:33 T:1679959072 ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting /home/osmc/.kodi/wallpaper/evening_in_westerland-wallpaper-3840x2160.jpg
20:32:33 T:1679959072 ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting /home/osmc/.kodi/wallpaper/splash (1).png
20:32:34 T:1477440544 ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting /home/osmc/.kodi/wallpaper/Quit.jpg
20:32:35 T:1510994976 ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting /home/osmc/.kodi/wallpaper/splash (1).png

thanks

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - Tomptez - 2015-03-28

Wow, yes I had kiosk mode turned on. Thank you so much. That did it.