Kodi Community Forum
Release Arctic: Zephyr - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=221)
+---- Thread: Release Arctic: Zephyr (/showthread.php?tid=217174)

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - Scott00007 - 2015-04-13

Great Skin!!

Is there any way that the non-classic widget, say for recent tv show episodes, be hidden until you press up the way that classic widgets can be set up this way?

Thanks

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - bluc - 2015-04-13

(2015-04-13, 03:11)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2015-04-13, 00:42)bluc Wrote: Another thing... when adding custom home screen shortcuts with live tv I used to be able to add the sub menus recorded tv channels etc. Now all I see is a live tv shortcut in "common" section any ideas.

Choose Shortcut > Live TV > They should be here Wink

Thats the thing their missing only mention of tv is in shortcut/common/live tv??

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - Cartman255 - 2015-04-13

Hi jurialmunkey

great skin probably the best one ive seen Smile

anyway one problem and one question.
Problem: in the tv shows library when there are more than 9 specials the large text overlaps the episode title (just like it did when there were more than 99 episodes.
Question: toward the first versions ofthe skin i could set a playlist as a widget and then use different backgrounds so the wiget would show a random tv show/movie etc while the fanart in the background was different, i cant seemto do that anymore

Any help? Smile

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - Scott00007 - 2015-04-14

(2015-04-13, 13:45)Cartman255 Wrote: Hi jurialmunkey

great skin probably the best one ive seen Smile

anyway one problem and one question.
Problem: in the tv shows library when there are more than 9 specials the large text overlaps the episode title (just like it did when there were more than 99 episodes.
Question: toward the first versions ofthe skin i could set a playlist as a widget and then use different backgrounds so the wiget would show a random tv show/movie etc while the fanart in the background was different, i cant seemto do that anymore

Any help? Smile

You need to set a slidetshow path under the home menu in settings and then choose replace widget fanart with slideshow under the Widget menu in settings.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - shayx - 2015-04-15

hello

this is one of the best skins i've seen!!!

i have just a minor issue.

i'm using the add-on advanced launcher to show my installed pc games.

but the items can be displayed only in thumbnails or list, i would like it to display as large icons, as my movies folder.

is this possible please? thanks!Nod

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - Razze - 2015-04-16

Seems like specials are another corner case when it comes to three(or even four) character episode numbers?
Does anybody have an idea why the order is wrong?
Edit: Nevermind the order, that seems to be correct

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - fukboi - 2015-04-19

Could you add this kind of icon set; the default icon set I feel isn't that great looking.

EDIT: I'm dumb; didn't even try to look.

thank you for the great skin.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - meridius - 2015-04-19

(2015-04-11, 11:16)jurialmunkey Wrote: Not bad, but I don't really want anything that moves other elements of the screen around.

Hi there been trying a few things but not looking to good is there any way you could add this like in post 1087 in kiosk mode ? as there is space when you do that and that would keep the main windows on all views clean but would add the disc art to the info window in kiosk mode

thanks

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - bigwillch - 2015-04-19

I think you need to accept he's not going to add disc images. No-one has shown any interest in it being included except for you.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - allard1992 - 2015-04-20

(2015-04-19, 10:20)bigwillch Wrote: I think you need to accept he's not going to add disc images. No-one has shown any interest in it being included except for you.

I like the disc-art. I've used Arctic mkii a long time and the disc art is what I'm missing in zephyr.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - Discomanhenk - 2015-04-20

@allard1992 and bigwillch
the same for me, I love to she disk-art.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - locomot1f - 2015-04-20

maybe you all will have more success if you take your conversation here -->http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=220490

it's clearly on the first page what will, and won't be added to this skin.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - bluc - 2015-04-21

(2015-04-13, 00:42)bluc Wrote: Another thing... when adding custom home screen shortcuts with live tv I used to be able to add the sub menus recorded tv / guide etc. Now all I see is a live tv shortcut in "common" section any ideas.

Definitely no live TV shortcuts only way I get live TV is by going "choose shortcut/common/live TV" impossible to then add sub menus to it like recordered TV /guide etc. Is this change a kodi isengard thing?

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - TheGame1986 - 2015-04-21

(2015-04-21, 13:30)bluc Wrote:
(2015-04-13, 00:42)bluc Wrote: Another thing... when adding custom home screen shortcuts with live tv I used to be able to add the sub menus recorded tv / guide etc. Now all I see is a live tv shortcut in "common" section any ideas.

Definitely no live TV shortcuts only way I get live TV is by going "choose shortcut/common/live TV" impossible to then add sub menus to it like recordered TV /guide etc. Is this change a kodi isengard thing?

It's definitely there, I just checked. It's the fourth option down. Should be:

Common >
Video Library >
Music Library >
Live TV >
Radio >

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - bluc - 2015-04-21

Hmmm strange not there on mine reinstalled skin and openelec on pi I managed to add TV channels and guide sub menus using custom actions and labels using the common live TV shortcut I don't know how to add the reordered shows though. I will upload couple pics showing it missing...