Kodi Community Forum
Release Arctic: Zephyr - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=221)
+---- Thread: Release Arctic: Zephyr (/showthread.php?tid=217174)

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - calhaus - 2015-07-03

Can you move NextUp notifications to the top? I use subtitles and it would be very helpful!

Also the vertical menu looks good so far Smile

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - deletedpenguin - 2015-07-03

Vertical menu looks great - though the background doesn't shine through enough. I realise you have to find a happy medium between transparency and readability, but my vote would be to let the images shine through a little bit more.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - jurialmunkey - 2015-07-03

(2015-07-03, 03:41)Deihmos Wrote: Thanks but it does not work since I use classic widgets. I am only seeing movies.

It works, you just have too many movies to display which are pushing the episodes off the side. Maybe you are looking more for something like this:

Code:
plugin://service.library.data.provider?type=recommendedepisodes+recommendedmovies+randommovies&reload=$INFO[Window.Property(recommendedepisodes)]$INFO[Window.Property(recommendedmovies)]$INFO[Window.Property(randommovies)]

(2015-07-03, 04:01)calhaus Wrote: Can you move NextUp notifications to the top? I use subtitles and it would be very helpful!
Also the vertical menu looks good so far Smile
I imagine this would annoy other people as top right is much more intrusively visible than bottom right... you might have to modify it yourself.

(2015-07-03, 04:09)deletedpenguin Wrote: Vertical menu looks great - though the background doesn't shine through enough. I realise you have to find a happy medium between transparency and readability, but my vote would be to let the images shine through a little bit more.

Yeah I know. The point is to match the fade between library and home so it seemlessly transitions - when it has more or less of a fade than the library then the transition looks odd.

How much fanart is faded can be controlled in the color schemes in skin.arctic.zephyr/colors/
edit the xml corresponding to the theme you use and change:
Code:
<color name="FanartFade">2Fffffff</color>

Change the "2F" part to a different hex value -- higher values show more fanart

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - Deihmos - 2015-07-03

Thanks it worked.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - deletedpenguin - 2015-07-03

(2015-07-03, 04:20)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2015-07-03, 04:09)deletedpenguin Wrote: Vertical menu looks great - though the background doesn't shine through enough. I realise you have to find a happy medium between transparency and readability, but my vote would be to let the images shine through a little bit more.

Yeah I know. The point is to match the fade between library and home so it seemlessly transitions - when it has more or less of a fade than the library then the transition looks odd.

How much fanart is faded can be controlled in the color schemes in skin.arctic.zephyr/colors/
Code:

Ah, I figured there was a reason for it. Makes sense. Thanks!

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - im85288 - 2015-07-03

(2015-07-03, 03:18)jurialmunkey Wrote: 1.5.0 - Vertical Home Menu

Introducing the vertical home menu (on github). Still a few things to do (support for Next Aired, Weather, Favourites widgets and better looking music widgets) - but everything else works well.

watch gallery

Great work, well done Big Grin

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - Crssi - 2015-07-03

(2015-07-03, 04:20)jurialmunkey Wrote:

Code:

OMG, so cool, this I was missing a long time, since I would like to have some more transparency. Smile

Thank you

Is there any way that you could add this setting to extras, so anyone can easyer control this?
Is there and option that you would add also possibilitie for selecting secondary highlight color to extras?

1.5.2 - Extended Info Browser and Youtube Browser

Get youtube browser here: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=230259
See this post about editing its addon.xml to get it working in Helix: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=230259&pid=2038082#pid2038082

watch gallery

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - mark2112 - 2015-07-03

Stoked that you skinned the YouTube addon. Hope Phil develops it further because it's really cool.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - radicalonions - 2015-07-03

Can you add an indicator that there is a submenu on the vertical menu? New menu looks very good BTW.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - furii - 2015-07-03

out of curiosity how messed up is a:z on isengard? now that we're at rc1 i was considering giving it a try but don't want my favorite skin messed up Smile

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - Guilouz - 2015-07-03

How to launch this youtube browser ? I have the latest extendedinfo script and youtube browser script but my youtube is the same as before...

EDIT : I found. It necessary to launch the script and no Youtube addon.

(2015-07-03, 17:26)radicalonions Wrote: Can you add an indicator that there is a submenu on the vertical menu? New menu looks very good BTW.
Definitely just trying to figure out the best way to do it.
(2015-07-03, 18:50)furii Wrote: out of curiosity how messed up is a:z on isengard? now that we're at rc1 i was considering giving it a try but don't want my favorite skin messed up Smile
Not sure haven't tried.
Although now we are at rc stage and have the vertical menu pretty much done I will be making isengard changes over this next week Wink

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - furii - 2015-07-04

(2015-07-03, 22:16)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2015-07-03, 18:50)furii Wrote: out of curiosity how messed up is a:z on isengard? now that we're at rc1 i was considering giving it a try but don't want my favorite skin messed up Smile
Not sure haven't tried.
Although now we are at rc stage and have the vertical menu pretty much done I will be making isengard changes over this next week Wink

Big Grin