Kodi Community Forum
Release Arctic: Zephyr - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=221)
+---- Thread: Release Arctic: Zephyr (/showthread.php?tid=217174)

Blank Homescreen - lem000 - 2015-07-04

Skin works as expected other than I have a completely blank home screen. This is on a fresh openelec install.
No menus.. nothing - Just the background picture and date/time. Am I missing an add-on? Selecting 'Customise home menu' does nothing.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - lem000 - 2015-07-04

Seems that I needed to install skin shortcuts.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - YippeeKaiay - 2015-07-04

Hi guys. I've just updated to the lastest from github and now the loading screen is dark with the symbol. Is there a setting I can change to get the old style little rectangular white window with the symbol or is this just the way things are now?? Thanks

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - magy77 - 2015-07-05

Love the new vertical homemenu! but the widgets wont work correctly. moviewidget is shown then i go to music (is empty) back to movie and nothing appears.
maybe u can change the position from the vertical menu a little more to the left side (i think theres too much unused space).

keep up the good work!

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - Guilouz - 2015-07-05

(2015-07-05, 10:59)magy77 Wrote: Love the new vertical homemenu! but the widgets wont work correctly. moviewidget is shown then i go to music (is empty) back to movie and nothing appears.
maybe u can change the position from the vertical menu a little more to the left side (i think theres too much unused space).

keep up the good work!

Yes I have the same bug, when go on a category with no widget and go back to a category with widget, the widget has disappeared.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - dukester - 2015-07-05

love the new vertical menu, one thing i noticed is the "Header" for me is cut off at Chan... , if you have alot of media you cannot see it all in the header on the vertical menu.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - magy77 - 2015-07-05

i like to see a shadow behind the watched sign for better visibility.

e.g.

something like this, but round (drawing is not my best talent)

maybe you can move the menu a little bit more to the left side

e.g.

I think the tv show cover and the season cover has diffrent settings (strech or not) tell me if u need screenshots for this issue

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - barney stinsen - 2015-07-06

Hi jurial, is the last version 1.5.2 only on git or is it also available on the official repo?

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - nlash - 2015-07-06

Jurial,

Is there any way to create a widget using a Super Favorites folder?

I can create a folder, set it as a custom widgets path, but if I click on anything inside the widget Kodi throws an error and sends me to the Videos window.

The error:
Code:
ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.program.super.favourites/?label=TwitchTV&mode=650&cmd=ActivateWindow%2810025%2C%22plugin%3A%2F%2Fplugin.video.twitch%2F%22%2Creturn%29

ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.program.super.favourites/?label=TwitchTV&mode=650&cmd=ActivateWindow%2810025%2C%22plugin%3A%2F%2Fplugin.video.twitch%2F%22%2Creturn%29) failed

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - mkvelidadon - 2015-07-07

Can't get albums to play using the recently added albums widget on the homescreen. Anybody else having this problem? I'm having the problem on the latest github release, as well as the repo release.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - jurialmunkey - 2015-07-07

(2015-07-04, 17:49)YippeeKaiay Wrote: Hi guys. I've just updated to the lastest from github and now the loading screen is dark with the symbol. Is there a setting I can change to get the old style little rectangular white window with the symbol or is this just the way things are now?? Thanks
Replace 1080i/DialogBusy.xml with this one:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/jurialmunkey/skin.arctic.zephyr/31d3e863ec8a77e25088419a63aba83594625323/1080i/DialogBusy.xml

(2015-07-05, 10:59)magy77 Wrote: Love the new vertical homemenu! but the widgets wont work correctly. moviewidget is shown then i go to music (is empty) back to movie and nothing appears.
Think I've finally tracked down the problem. Should be fixed now I hope! Smile

(2015-07-05, 15:00)dukester Wrote: love the new vertical menu, one thing i noticed is the "Header" for me is cut off at Chan... , if you have alot of media you cannot see it all in the header on the vertical menu.
Should be fixed latest git Smile

(2015-07-05, 20:54)magy77 Wrote: I think the tv show cover and the season cover has diffrent settings (strech or not) tell me if u need screenshots for this issue
Yes screenshots please, I dont see this issue afaik.

(2015-07-06, 13:31)barney stinsen Wrote: Hi jurial, is the last version 1.5.2 only on git or is it also available on the official repo?
Only git - few more fixes before I push to repo.

(2015-07-06, 20:49)nlash Wrote: Is there any way to create a widget using a Super Favorites folder?
Afaik no. But I dont use Super Favourites so I'm not 100% certain. If you know of another skin that uses Super Favourites for widgets then I can take a look and see if I can implement it.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - jurialmunkey - 2015-07-07

(2015-07-07, 03:16)mkvelidadon Wrote: Can't get albums to play using the recently added albums widget on the homescreen. Anybody else having this problem? I'm having the problem on the latest github release, as well as the repo release.

Can confirm this. I think it might be a problem with library data provider.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - ianwin - 2015-07-07

Love the new vertical menu, looks great on my TV. Would it be possible to have extra custom widgets? Also would it be possible to rename the custom widgets? The only skin I've seen this feature in is Mimic.

Thanks for making this amazing skin.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - magy77 - 2015-07-07

(2015-07-07, 03:27)jurialmunkey Wrote: Yes screenshots please, I dont see this issue afaik.

here you are, the last one has a diffrent mode:

what about the watched indicator?

By the way, the bold font is missing in the vert. Submenu
When you navigate in the Fav widget is killing the skin.The weather widget is also buggy

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - braz - 2015-07-07

(2015-07-07, 03:44)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2015-07-07, 03:16)mkvelidadon Wrote: Can't get albums to play using the recently added albums widget on the homescreen. Anybody else having this problem? I'm having the problem on the latest github release, as well as the repo release.

Can confirm this. I think it might be a problem with library data provider.
Should be fixed on github...

https://github.com/BigNoid/service.library.data.provider/commit/a0a244de24276ae626b9f020bd7137f6d04f015d