Kodi Community Forum
Release Arctic: Zephyr - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=221)
+---- Thread: Release Arctic: Zephyr (/showthread.php?tid=217174)

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - Guilouz - 2015-07-07

I confirm, only the first two albums of recently added albums widget on the homescreen not be played. Others are played correctly.

I have the last version github of service.library.data.provider.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - locomot1f - 2015-07-10

peace @jurialmunkey,

lovin' the vertical view.

went' back a couple pages, and didn't see anything asked about the Weather widget for Vertical View.
Do you have plans for this?
Seems a little unfinished... there's no information given when I go through the images.
is it a 5 day forecast? hourly?
maybe use the lower part to give more info Huh

Also, not sure if it's a bug, or by nature.
Is there no way to truly have NO Widget selected for vertical view Huh
For my Settings menu item, I'd rather just have the fall back image shown.
or maybe, just maybe, a System Info Widget Big Grin
that would be pretty sweet. Like you had WAY back in Arctic ii

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - jurialmunkey - 2015-07-10

@locomot1f -- just hadn't got to finishing those widgets yet Wink Should be all working now on latest git. Smile

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - GuiZ - 2015-07-10

(2015-07-10, 04:56)jurialmunkey Wrote: @locomot1f -- just hadn't got to finishing those widgets yet Wink Should be all working now on latest git. Smile

Hi Jurial,

Really love the recent change you did. Do you plan adding a weather widget for classic home like the one you add for vertical?
I think it could be a great addition for those who use classic home.

Anyway, thx for your job on this skin

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - Magic815 - 2015-07-10

Probably a dumb question, but I installed my original copy of this skin through git (manual zip file install). If I want to retain my settings, but update the skin to the latest version, am I able to just pull the latest from git and install it again? Or is this skin up to date in the repo now and I should just get all my updates from within Kodi? (I thought I had previously searched in the repo and couldn't find it). Apologies for the newb questions.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - Guilouz - 2015-07-10

What is the addon to have weather widget ? I have only this on top.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - Razze - 2015-07-10

(2015-07-10, 19:19)Magic815 Wrote: Probably a dumb question, but I installed my original copy of this skin through git (manual zip file install). If I want to retain my settings, but update the skin to the latest version, am I able to just pull the latest from git and install it again? Or is this skin up to date in the repo now and I should just get all my updates from within Kodi? (I thought I had previously searched in the repo and couldn't find it). Apologies for the newb questions.

You can update by pulling from git. Settings should be saved under userdata and not in the addon folder.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - mark2112 - 2015-07-10

(2015-07-10, 18:53)GuiZ Wrote:
(2015-07-10, 04:56)jurialmunkey Wrote: @locomot1f -- just /img]

Hi Jurial,

Really love the recent change you did. Do you plan adding a weather widget for classic home like the one you add for vertical?
I think it could be a great addition for those who use classic home.

Anyway, thx for your job on this skin
+1 Smile

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - oHUTCHYo - 2015-07-11

Can anyone tell me why certain widgets don't work for me please? Namely; Recommended Albums, Recent Albums, Weather

Running latest version of Isengard. I'm using the latest version of Arctic Zephyr from GIT, I have also uninstalled and reinstalled Yahoo Weather and the information provider. I need to add that I don't think any of these widgets have worked since day 1 for me, on Helix or older versions of Zephyr

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - Gozalito1 - 2015-07-11

Hi, I'm on version 1.4.8 of the skin.
how can I update it to the latest version without losing my current settings?

Thanks Smile

Edit:
Oh just did it Smile
installed the new zip

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - jurialmunkey - 2015-07-12

(2015-07-11, 10:41)oHUTCHYo Wrote: Can anyone tell me why certain widgets don't work for me please? Namely; Recommended Albums, Recent Albums, Weather

Running latest version of Isengard. I'm using the latest version of Arctic Zephyr from GIT, I have also uninstalled and reinstalled Yahoo Weather and the information provider. I need to add that I don't think any of these widgets have worked since day 1 for me, on Helix or older versions of Zephyr
Weather is likely because you need to set weather fanart in skin settings first.

Albums is likely because you have no files scanned to your library and just use files mode to browse.

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - Guilouz - 2015-07-12

How to enable weather widget ?

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - oHUTCHYo - 2015-07-12

(2015-07-12, 03:52)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2015-07-11, 10:41)oHUTCHYo Wrote: Can anyone tell me why certain widgets don't work for me please? Namely; Recommended Albums, Recent Albums, Weather

Weather is likely because you need to set weather fanart in skin settings first.

Albums is likely because you have no files scanned to your library and just use files mode to browse.

Thank you JM, just seen the FAQ re: weather. As for albums, I'm an idiot, I thought it would show live info for recently released albums, not recently added in my own collection lol

Is there a custom widget available that will show recently released music albums, akin to the movie widgets such as in cinemas, trending, popular etc?

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - dirtydesaster - 2015-07-12

Will be there a Isengaard version?

RE: Arctic: Zephyr - Magic815 - 2015-07-12

Another couple likely dumb questions Sad

How do I get the "In Cinemas" widget to show up over the 'Movies' tab like I see in some of the screenshots in this thread?

Also, is there a way to have movie fanart cycle as the background for the 'Movies' tab, and TV show fanart to cycle through the 'TV Shows' tab? I've been able to do that on other skins, but can't seem to figure it out on this one. I see that I can set each tab to 'multi-image', but then it asks me to dig down to a folder of images on my hard drive. I'm not exactly sure where the standard fanart gets auto downloaded by all the scrapers.