Kodi Community Forum
Trakt.tv v3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Service Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=152)
+---- Thread: Trakt.tv v3 (/showthread.php?tid=220547)

Trakt.tv 3.0.0 - Morcegolas - 2015-03-18

Hi, I recently format my raspberry with kodi and now Trak.tv is not working, when I reboot kodi it says: "no connection to trakt", also in the end of the movies/tv shows it don't ask to score the movie/tv show and it doesn't mark as seen in Trak.tv can anybody help me please?

Thanks.

RE: Trakt.tv 3.0.0 - Razze - 2015-03-18

Openelec?
Try using the wait for network option in the openelec settings.
Might also want to add the maximum startup delay in the trakt addon

RE: Trakt.tv 3.0.0 - lowbee - 2015-03-18

I found this thread while I was debugging why Trakt do NOT track my resume points on my TV shows within G****** even though it track the last episodes I watched

Noob question, if I install the script.trakt addon to Kodi, does it track everything I watch even if the TV shows is stored on my LAN ?
If so, would I have the option to exclude my personal Cloud drive ?

RE: Trakt.tv 3.0.0 - S7eele - 2015-03-18

(2015-03-18, 20:30)lowbee Wrote: I found this thread while I was debugging why Trakt do NOT track my resume points on my TV shows within ******* even though it track the last episodes I watched

Noob question, if I install the script.trakt addon to Kodi, does it track everything I watch even if the TV shows is stored on my LAN ?
If so, would I have the option to exclude my personal Cloud drive ?

that add-on cannot be discussed on this forum, suggest you edit your post immediately

if i understand your question correctly, yes, it will work for files stored on your lan, i personally store my files via smb and i know nfs works as well, the settings include options for exclusion including by path or all http sources so yes, you should be able to exclude that device

RE: Trakt.tv 3.0.0 - lowbee - 2015-03-18

Thanks @S7eele.

Post edited .....hope the edit meets requirement

RE: Trakt.tv 3.0.0 - S7eele - 2015-03-18

(2015-03-18, 21:00)lowbee Wrote: Thanks @S7eele.

no problem, im just a user but ive seen it come up a few times, i would go ahead and remove all reference to it, but again, im just a user

RE: Trakt.tv 3.0.0 - Piers - 2015-03-19

(2015-03-18, 21:00)lowbee Wrote: Thanks @S7eele.

It does, please make sure you read: the Forum Rules and Piracy Policy.

RE: Trakt.tv 3.0.0 - lowbee - 2015-03-19

Ok, I searched and read through this 10 pages thread and I couldn't find what I am looking for...so I need your help.

My objective: sync resume point on TV shows. I want to be able to stop watching a TV shows in room #1 then continue watching it in room #2 from where I left off in room #1

I can clearly see the Trakt notification showing it is scrobbling the show while I was watching it in room #1 but when I go to room #2, the TV shows would just start from the beginning even though the Trakt notification has also popped up on the Kodi in room #2....

I am really confused now ..... do I need to add the TV shows to my library first Huh some of the shows are already in my collection on Trakt website
I was under the impression that whatever show I watch will be automatically added to my collection on Trakt, no ?? (I had sync library update already turned-on)

RE: Trakt.tv 3.0.0 - Razze - 2015-03-19

Resume points for tv shows aren't working.
Only movies.

For tv shows Kodi needs to fix the problem with their api first. http://trac.kodi.tv/ticket/14524
Can't do anything on the addon end to change that.

RE: Trakt.tv 3.0.0 - Araldwenn - 2015-03-19

Hi,

I recently did a clean install of XBMC and i can't get Trakt to work anymore.
It seems not to update the watched status neither for movies nor TV shows, and when i lauch trakt manually, the pop-up windows stucks at "syncing movies 73%".

Here's what i've found in debug log :

Code:
18:00:58 T:67088   ERROR: Exception in thread trakt-sync:
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\threading.py", line 810, in __bootstrap_inner
                                                self.run()
                                              File "C:\Users\Jerome\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\service.py", line 281, in run
                                                sync.sync()
                                              File "C:\Users\Jerome\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\sync.py", line 936, in sync
                                                self.__syncMovies()
                                              File "C:\Users\Jerome\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\sync.py", line 846, in __syncMovies
                                                self.__addMoviesToKodiWatched(traktMovies, kodiMovies)
                                              File "C:\Users\Jerome\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\sync.py", line 773, in __addMoviesToKodiWatched
                                                chunked_movies = utilities.chunks([{"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "VideoLibrary.SetMovieDetails", "params": {"movieid": kodiMoviesToUpdate[i]['movieid'], "playcount": kodiMoviesToUpdate[i]['plays'], "lastplayed": utilities.convertUtcToDateTime(kodiMoviesToUpdate[i]['last_watched_at'])}, "id": i} for i in range(len(kodiMoviesToUpdate))], chunksize)
                                              File "C:\Users\Jerome\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\utilities.py", line 430, in convertUtcToDateTime
                                                local = utc.astimezone(tzlocal())
                                              File "C:\Users\Jerome\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.dateutil\lib\dateutil\tz.py", line 113, in utcoffset
                                                if self._isdst(dt):
                                              File "C:\Users\Jerome\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.dateutil\lib\dateutil\tz.py", line 157, in _isdst
                                                return time.localtime(timestamp+time.timezone).tm_isdst
                                            ValueError: (22, 'Invalid argument')

Anyone has an idea ?

RE: Trakt.tv 3.0.0 - lowbee - 2015-03-19

(2015-03-19, 10:15)Razze Wrote: Resume points for tv shows aren't working.
Only movies.

For tv shows Kodi needs to fix the problem with their api first. http://trac.kodi.tv/ticket/14524

Huummm, that's a 20 months old bug......I wonder if it will ever be fixed Sad

So do I have the correct understanding that script.trakt will automatically add the TVshows I watch to my collection/history on Trakt website ? If so, it is not doing it for me. What am I doing wrong ? Do I need to add these TV shows to my library ?

RE: Trakt.tv 3.0.0 - surfing_spider - 2015-03-19

(2015-03-14, 01:57)Razze Wrote: Please check your system time and are you using mysql or edited the sqlite library?
Do you have anything collected or watched with a year outside of 1970 to 2038?
What's your timezone?

I am also having similar problems related to time I think. I was hoping you could point me in the right direction.

I am running win7, kodi 14.2 rc & MySQL setup all clocks are synced to GMT. I have Trackt addon v3.0 installed. I also have tv series from 1969 (scooby doo, 5 year old is mad for it!).

Here is the relevant section of my logs...

Code:
19:53:46 T:14212  NOTICE: script.lazytv : 10.891000 :: 7.733000 :::  - updating due to database notification
19:53:46 T:14212  NOTICE: script.lazytv : 10.891000 :: 0.000000 :::  - notification!
19:53:46 T:14212  NOTICE: script.lazytv : 10.892000 :: 0.001000 :::  - retrieve_all_shows_started
19:53:46 T:14212  NOTICE: script.lazytv : 10.970000 :: 0.078000 :::  - retrieve_all_shows_End
19:53:46 T:14212  NOTICE: script.lazytv : 10.971000 :: 0.001000 :::  - get_eps_started
19:53:47 T:14212  NOTICE: script.lazytv : 0.722000 :: 0.722000 :::  - get_eps_Ended
19:53:54 T:3984   ERROR: Exception in thread trakt-sync:
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Program Files\Kodi\system\python\Lib\threading.py", line 810, in __bootstrap_inner
                                                self.run()
                                              File "C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\service.py", line 281, in run
                                                sync.sync()
                                              File "C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\sync.py", line 945, in sync
                                                self.__syncEpisodes()
                                              File "C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\sync.py", line 514, in __syncEpisodes
                                                kodiShowsCollected, kodiShowsWatched = self.__kodiLoadShows()
                                              File "C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\sync.py", line 86, in __kodiLoadShows
                                                show['seasons'] = utilities.kodiRpcToTraktMediaObjects(data)
                                              File "C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\utilities.py", line 390, in kodiRpcToTraktMediaObjects
                                                episodeObject = kodiRpcToTraktMediaObject('episode', episode, mode)
                                              File "C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\utilities.py", line 336, in kodiRpcToTraktMediaObject
                                                episode['watched_at'] = convertDateTimeToUTC(data['lastplayed'])
                                              File "C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\utilities.py", line 420, in convertDateTimeToUTC
                                                utc = local.astimezone(tzutc())
                                              File "C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.dateutil\lib\dateutil\tz.py", line 113, in utcoffset
                                                if self._isdst(dt):
                                              File "C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.dateutil\lib\dateutil\tz.py", line 157, in _isdst
                                                return time.localtime(timestamp+time.timezone).tm_isdst
                                            ValueError: (22, 'Invalid argument')
19:58:10 T:14212  NOTICE: script.lazytv : 264.240000 :: 263.518000 :::  - notification!
19:59:31 T:14212  NOTICE: script.lazytv : 345.146000 :: 80.906000 :::  - notification!

At the moment if you run a manual sync it runs through all the movies fine, but gets stuck at... "Loading episode data from kodi, Parsing 3 of 44 episode data from kodi". After that I have to crash out of kodi

any help will be much appreciated.

My time is short these days. In any case this should not happen here, but on github.

(2015-03-19, 19:54)lowbee Wrote:
(2015-03-19, 10:15)Razze Wrote: Resume points for tv shows aren't working.
Only movies.

Huummm, that's a 20 months old bug......I wonder if it will ever be fixed Sad

So do I have the correct understanding that script.trakt will automatically add the TVshows I watch to my collection/history on Trakt website ? If so, it is not doing it for me. What am I doing wrong ? Do I need to add these TV shows to my library ?

History should work fine if you scrobble the movies/shows.
Not sure about collection as I don't use the streaming, but s7eele might know.

RE: Trakt.tv 3.0.0 - surfing_spider - 2015-03-19

Understood. I will take my problems there.