Kodi Community Forum
Trakt.tv v3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Service Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=152)
+---- Thread: Trakt.tv v3 (/showthread.php?tid=220547)

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - Jeffers24 - 2019-02-19

(2019-02-19, 19:53)adsasdgasdgasdg Wrote: reinstalled without trakt context menu and that seemed to have made it work! sorry for the spam folks Smile
How do you do this "reinstalled without trakt context menu"

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - adsasdgasdgasdg - 2019-02-19

(2019-02-19, 20:13)Jeffers24 Wrote:
(2019-02-19, 19:53)adsasdgasdgasdg Wrote: reinstalled without trakt context menu and that seemed to have made it work! sorry for the spam folks Smile
How do you do this "reinstalled without trakt context menu" 
i just uninstalled "trakt - contextmenu" addon aswell as the normal trakt addon and then installed trakt first.. did the auth, made sure it was working and finally installed the contextmenu addon and now it works!

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - moveye - 2019-02-20

Hi, I recently discovered how Trakt works wonderfully with Kodi. Thanks a lot for creating this plugin. I'm wondering why "add to trakt watchlist" option doesn't showup for me? Is there a way to activate it? can you please help.

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - Shoter - 2019-02-20

I have a problem with the plugin. After the Kodi upgrade to 18.1, the episodes / videos watched stopped being unchecked. I am using the Aeon MQ8 skin. On kodi 18 it worked without any problems, after installation kodi 18.1 ceased to be distinguished. I will mark that this is a fresh kodi installation.

Trakt tv issues.... - irishgrumpy - 2019-02-26

Hi,
Not sure if this is right area to post, if not, sorry........
Updated to Leia and works fine, except for Trakt TV. All works at start ok and only shows un-watched as set in side panel. But after watching and back out to collection it lists all, not just un-watched.......
It seems to be a Leia thing as I have version 17.6 running on same box with LibreELEC and it all works fine......
Not a major issue just annoying. Is there something I have done wrongHuh??
Cheers.

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - bittihuduga - 2019-02-27

i removed a source from kodi. so all the movies from hdd are gone now.
how do i remove them trakt?
i can remove each one individually but how to do in one go>

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - Leadguitarman - 2019-02-28

Did you ever figure this out?  I am using *bleep* but with Kodi 18 I have the same Issues with Trakt not showing that I watched any shows , episodes or seasons.  If I exit the Video addon and go back in they show as being watched but when I watch one thing, all of the shows and episodes and seasons are not marked.

Thanks in advance.

Brad

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - Klojum - 2019-02-28

@Leadguitarman

Please familiarize yourself again with our forum rules (wiki). Any builds, wizards, repositories or add-ons that facilitate video piracy in any way are totally off-limits on this forum.

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - Handyone - 2019-02-28

No scrobbling using external player with latest release Leia 18.1
It only happens when using external player
It scrobbles fine during watching and shows progress on Trakt Dashboard with both players internal and external, but it doesn't call the scrobble() function to update watch history when using external player.
I tested with fresh setup on two different machines and problem persists.

Debug log with internal player
dapehozogo.kodi (paste)

Debug log with external player (MPC-HC)
toqateqasi.kodi (paste)

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - dodgeruk - 2019-03-06

(2019-02-28, 00:15)Leadguitarman Wrote: Did you ever figure this out?  I am using *bleep* but with Kodi 18 I have the same Issues with Trakt not showing that I watched any shows , episodes or seasons.  If I exit the Video addon and go back in they show as being watched but when I watch one thing, all of the shows and episodes and seasons are not marked.

Thanks in advance.

Brad
 Let me know if you get this sorted! I'm losing all my ticks too! I have 2 boxes both running Leia 18.1 x64 on win 10 x64 machine. The only way to get the ticks back is to go back out of collection then back in again! PM me if you find a result!

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - kitaro64 - 2019-03-07

I am using Kodi LEIA and I no longer get the ratings dialogue popping up after I finish watching a TV show or movie. I've gone into the Trakt add-on settings to make sure everything is set-up properly like it was in Krypton when everything worked fine.

Is there an issue with Trakt add-on and LEIA?

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - adsasdgasdgasdg - 2019-03-07

I just noticed that i dont get the rating dialog anymore after clicking watch now in the newer "Up next" addon since the older "Nextup service notification" is broken.

I do get the dialog when just watching one episode and stopping - any idea if i need to do something on my end or just wait and pray for a fix from devs?

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - melons2 - 2019-03-08

I tested and tested and the problem with Trakt not popping up for me is that I use the addon "Up Next" which replaced the addon Next up.
If I am running the addon Up Next, Trakt doesn't work.
If Up Next is turned off it works every time perfectly!
I hope there is a solution, the old version "next up" did not have this problem.

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - adsasdgasdgasdg - 2019-03-08

There was a update for "Up Next" today and unfortunately it didn't solve it for me. Sad

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - xpax - 2019-03-14

Trakt 3.2.1 does not fully function correctly in Leia 18.1. When you first, enter My TV Shows list is correct, watch a show then mark Watched in Trakt, back out it changes to show ALL TV Shows, not Unwatched TV Shows. You have to back out of My TV Shows list then re-enter to show Unwatch TV Shows.