Kodi Community Forum
Trakt.tv v3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Service Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=152)
+---- Thread: Trakt.tv v3 (/showthread.php?tid=220547)

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - xadox - 2019-03-21

I completely reinstalled Kodi 18.1 (LibreElec 9.0.1) on a Raspberry Pi 2.
When I now resynchronize with Trakt, some already seen series episodes are not marked as seen.

On the Trakt website the series episodes are shown as seen.
Only the plugin doesn't do this for Kodi.

One of the series is e.g. The Animatrix. On the Trakt website I saw it completely and in Kodi it is shown as unseen.

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - wormvortex - 2019-03-21

Hi since upgrading to Leia I am unable to use trakt. To begin with Kodi would throw up an error about python so I upgraded that but now trakt won't work. In the logs all that relates to trakt is this:

https://pastebin.com/JRyZfUkT

Anyone know how to fix it?

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - starkman - 2019-03-21

(2019-03-21, 13:29)xadox Wrote: I completely reinstalled Kodi 18.1 (LibreElec 9.0.1) on a Raspberry Pi 2.
When I now resynchronize with Trakt, some already seen series episodes are not marked as seen.

One of the series is e.g. The Animatrix. On the Trakt website I saw it completely and in Kodi it is shown as unseen.
Long shot, but do you have the option "sync episode playback progress to Kodi" enabled ?
Because I had similar problems and disabling it fixed my issues. Same for movies.

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - Jeffers24 - 2019-03-22

(2019-03-21, 23:35)starkman Wrote:
(2019-03-21, 13:29)xadox Wrote: I completely reinstalled Kodi 18.1 (LibreElec 9.0.1) on a Raspberry Pi 2.

Long shot, but do you have the option "sync episode playback progress to Kodi" enabled ?
Because I had similar problems and disabling it fixed my issues. Same for movies. 
If it works, very illogical

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - xadox - 2019-03-22

(2019-03-21, 23:35)starkman Wrote: ...Long shot, but do you have the option "sync episode playback progress to Kodi" enabled ?
Yes. Have to try and check what happens if I disable it.

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - xadox - 2019-03-25

(2019-03-22, 07:30)xadox Wrote:
(2019-03-21, 23:35)starkman Wrote: ...Long shot, but do you have the option "sync episode playback progress to Kodi" enabled ?
Yes. Have to try and check what happens if I disable it.  
That did not solve the problem for me.

I reverted back to Kodi 17.6 (LibreElec 8.2.5) and everything works as usual.
So will stay at 17.6 until there will be a fix.

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - MistReaper - 2019-03-30

Hi,

Ever since updating Kodi to 18.1 my ratings are no longer displayed on any media. I still get the pop up box after watching something and my ratings reflect on trakt.tv, the numbers are simply not being displayed over media like they did previously.

Anyone else experience this?

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - Razze - 2019-04-02

(2019-03-21, 21:43)wormvortex Wrote: Hi since upgrading to Leia I am unable to use trakt. To begin with Kodi would throw up an error about python so I upgraded that but now trakt won't work. In the logs all that relates to trakt is this:

https://pastebin.com/JRyZfUkT

Anyone know how to fix it?

Please post a complete log, cut off logs are usually useless

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - 3500 - 2019-04-05

so i used Kodi 18

i found a bug
so when i watching a episode the notification next-up showed up
if i not press enter to continue watching the next episode, the episode i watched is mark to be watched in trakt website when i checked it
and if i press enter to continue watching the next episode, the episode i watched is not mark to be watched in trakt website when i checked it again

and i make an experiment again:
i press enter to continue watching the next episode, the episode i've been watched is still not marked to be watched in trakt website when i checked it
and the episode i continuing is playing and in the end of the episode the notification next-up showed up again, and i'm press backspace for cancel continuing watching next episode
and when the episode is over the latest episode i watched is marked to be watched and the episode i've been watched before still not marked to be watched

why this is happen? as i remembered when i press continuing watching next episode, the episode is marked to be watched in trakt website

please fix this, am i supposed to playing and selecting the episode one by one?

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - dnlg - 2019-04-06

(2019-04-05, 14:03)3500 Wrote: so i used Kodi 18

i found a bug
if i not press enter to continue watching the next episode, the episode i watched is mark to be watched in trakt website when i checked it
and if i press enter to continue watching the next episode, the episode i watched is not mark to be watched in trakt website when i checked it again

i press enter to continue watching the next episode, the episode i've been watched is still not marked to be watched in trakt website when i checked it
and the episode i continuing is playing and in the end of the episode the notification next-up showed up again, and i'm press backspace for cancel continuing watching next episode
and when the episode is over the latest episode i watched is marked to be watched and the episode i've been watched before still not marked to be watched

why this is happen? as i remembered when i press continuing watching next episode, the episode is marked to be watched in trakt website

+1 Have had this problem for months now, with NextUp addon. Please let me know if you ever find a fix.

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - 3500 - 2019-04-23

(2019-04-06, 06:26)dnlg Wrote:
(2019-04-05, 14:03)3500 Wrote: so i used Kodi 18

i found a bug

+1 Have had this problem for months now, with NextUp addon. Please let me know if you ever find a fix. 

have you tried again the continue watching issue?
is the problem solved? or still?

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - kiraliya - 2019-04-26

i press enter to continue watching the FileZilla UC Browser Rufus next episode, the episode i've been watched is still not marked to be watched in trakt website when i checked it

why this is happen? as i remembered when i press continuing watching next episode

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - inaudibledirge - 2019-04-27

Is it possible to have Trakt run on a schedule instead of updating after library scans? I have Ember set up to refresh information whenever I change it and this causes Trakt to scan each time. But if Trakt is running, it can prevent items (like new episodes) from showing up in the library all-together.

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - bobrooney - 2019-05-04

(2019-04-27, 16:53)inaudibledirge Wrote: Is it possible to have Trakt run on a schedule instead of updating after library scans?
+1
Or to define some other trigger. Like "Sync after video ends".
Sync only on library update is a big problem for people that use Kodi on tv boxes since we rarely restart Kodi so library update doesn't go quite often.

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - Razze - 2019-05-08

(2019-04-26, 22:18)kiraliya Wrote: so when i watching a episode the notification next-up showed up
i press enter to continue watching the FileZillaUC BrowserRufus next episode, the episode i've been watched is still not marked to be watched in trakt website when i checked it

why this is happen? as i remembered when i press continuing watching next episode

The upnext guys decided to switch how they do things and didn't inform me. Not sure if I find time to fix this.