Kodi Community Forum
Trakt.tv v3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Service Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=152)
+---- Thread: Trakt.tv v3 (/showthread.php?tid=220547)

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - docwra - 2020-12-02

Does this Add-on work with Python 3 yet?

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - MikeKL - 2020-12-02

(2020-12-02, 12:31)docwra Wrote: Does this Add-on work with Python 3 yet?
I can confirm that script.trakt can be installed (I used top level search "trakt" of available addons) and is working as expected for me in Matrix.
(Tested with LibreELEC nightly build on RPi4)

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - MoreBloodWine - 2020-12-03

Isn't that what the new version of kodi is supposed to be using translating to just about every addon needing an update at some point ?

I remember reading something about python 3 and Kodi but don't specifically recall what exactly it was about.

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - MoreBloodWine - 2020-12-03

(2020-12-02, 18:00)MikeKL Wrote:
I can confirm that script.trakt can be installed (I used top level search "trakt" of available addons) and is working as expected for me in Matrix.
Not that I'm feeling overly adventurous, but these nightlies / test build have to be manually installed right ?

I checked via the update area but dont see a nightly build option, just stuff like 7.0, 8.0 etc.

But I'm on the latest regular LE build on a rpi3.

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - gozi323 - 2020-12-12

I have the latest version of Kodi, Netflix add-on and Trakt add-on. TV shows that I watch is added to my Trakt account but movies aren’t which is a bummer. I saw that this was a previously reported issue that was corrected in the recent Trakt add-on version. 
Does anyone know what I need to do or check for to fix this issue? 

Disclaimer: I am new to the Kodi world and started using it 3 days ago so please pardon me if I ask any noob follow up questions.

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - Hairy Hippy - 2020-12-12

No rating pop up appearing after watching a movie despite rate movie after watching switched on in settings.
Also no scrobbling notifications, again in settings switched on.
Uninstalled addon, reinstalled addon and reauthorised. Still not working.
Any ideas?

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - Razze - 2020-12-13

(2020-12-03, 02:39)MoreBloodWine Wrote:
(2020-12-02, 18:00)MikeKL Wrote:
Not that I'm feeling overly adventurous, but these nightlies / test build have to be manually installed right ?

I checked via the update area but dont see a nightly build option, just stuff like 7.0, 8.0 etc.

But I'm on the latest regular LE build on a rpi3.

Afaik LE will likely be late to update to the next version due to some linux raspberry changes and the video platform

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - NoxUser - 2020-12-31

The Trakt addon doesn't add a second play count if the episode is already marked as watch on Trakt's site.

One way of testing is to click "unwatched" on an episode, then click "watched" and click the Trakt addon to manually send the update. It'll never add the new play. Does this have something to do with how Trakt requires a premium account to reset progress on a TV show for new watchthroughs? I don't want to reset progress (I know it keeps previous play counts) I just want to add new plays. So I doubt this is the reason but may as well mention it. As it is right now, I have to manually add new plays.

In addition, it very consistently adds duplicate play counts when I only watched something once. So I have to manually REMOVE a lot of play counts...

I'm using Trakt addon 3.2.6 / Kodi 18.7

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - perspicacia - 2021-01-05

(2020-12-12, 16:54)Hairy Hippy Wrote: No rating pop up appearing after watching a movie despite rate movie after watching switched on in settings.
Any ideas?

Having the same issue (no rating pop up) but with TV shows

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - Jeffers24 - 2021-01-06

(2021-01-05, 23:18)perspicacia Wrote:
(2020-12-12, 16:54)Hairy Hippy Wrote: No rating pop up appearing after watching a movie despite rate movie after watching switched on in settings.
Any ideas?

Trakt are having issues with their database.

Has been not working/working over past week or so.

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - flhthemi - 2021-01-06

Well for those that may not have it here's the LINK to check Trakt server status.

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - Jeffers24 - 2021-01-06

(2021-01-06, 16:18)flhthemi Wrote: Well for those that may not have it here's the LINK to check Trakt server status.
Thanks for the link.

I have seen references to Trakt personal APIs.

Is it worth having one and what are the advantages?

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - flhthemi - 2021-01-07

(2021-01-06, 17:53)Jeffers24 Wrote:
(2021-01-06, 16:18)flhthemi Wrote: Well for those that may not have it here's the LINK to check Trakt server status.
Thanks for the link.

I have seen references to Trakt personal APIs.

Is it worth having one and what are the advantages?

In my opinion, any addon that has an option for an API key gives you better results if you have the API key.

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - perspicacia - 2021-01-15

(2021-01-06, 08:47)Jeffers24 Wrote:
(2021-01-05, 23:18)perspicacia Wrote:
Any ideas?

Trakt are having issues with their database.

Has been not working/working over past week or so.
Still having the same issue. Everything scrobbles okay but there is still no rating pop up and the "Rate on Trakt" in the context menu doesn't work either

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - melons2 - 2021-01-16

Is this going to be updated for Matrix?

Thanks