Kodi Community Forum
Trakt.tv v3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Service Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=152)
+---- Thread: Trakt.tv v3 (/showthread.php?tid=220547)

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - Razze - 2021-02-14

Nice find!

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - Jeffers24 - 2021-02-15

I have two android boxes, both should have the same set up, but something is different.

Box one asks me for a rating after watching something.

Box two doesn't ask me for a rating, I can't see why.

Any ideas on what I need to check or change so that box two asks for a rating?

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - TheBuz - 2021-02-15

(2021-02-15, 08:09)Jeffers24 Wrote: I have two android boxes, both should have the same set up, but something is different.

I can't remember where, but it's in the trakt add-on settings. there's not many options in settings so shouldn't take long to find.

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - flhthemi - 2021-02-15

(2021-02-15, 10:57)TheBuz Wrote:
(2021-02-15, 08:09)Jeffers24 Wrote: I have two android boxes, both should have the same set up, but something is different.

I can't remember where, but it's in the trakt add-on settings. there's not many options in settings so shouldn't take long to find.

Last page of settings "Rating".

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - Jeffers24 - 2021-02-15

(2021-02-15, 16:39)flhthemi Wrote:
(2021-02-15, 10:57)TheBuz Wrote:

Last page of settings "Rating".
Thanks for finding and posting.

My shield used to ask me to rate then it stopped asking me.

My settings below are similar to yours, so I don't know what the problem is.

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - Razze - 2021-02-15

Same skin? Same data source, with nfo? Same database? Same scrapers?

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - Jeffers24 - 2021-02-16

(2021-02-15, 19:20)Razze Wrote: Same skin? Same data source, with nfo? Same database? Same scrapers?
I can only answer yes to the same skin and addon.

Last night I watched an episode of a TV Show on my shield and it got ticked as watched in Trakt.

Just now I went onto my other box and opened same show and season, episode I watched on my shield was ticked as watched. Selected show and fast forwarded to close to the end and let it play. When credits came on I selected stop and I was asked to rate the episode.

My second box is working perfectly with Trakt and always asks for a rating.

My shield is working with Trakt, except I don't get asked for a rating.

I checked my Trakt settings were the same, I changed my shield minimum percent watched to display rating dialog from 60 to 75 to match my second boxes settings. I still didn't asked for a rating on my shield.

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - Jeffers24 - 2021-02-17

(2021-02-16, 13:36)Jeffers24 Wrote:
(2021-02-15, 19:20)Razze Wrote: Same skin? Same data source, with nfo? Same database? Same scrapers?
I can only answer yes to the same skin and addon.

Last night I watched an episode of a TV Show on my shield and it got ticked as watched in Trakt.

Just now I went onto my other box and opened same show and season, episode I watched on my shield was ticked as watched. Selected show and fast forwarded to close to the end and let it play. When credits came on I selected stop and I was asked to rate the episode.

My second box is working perfectly with Trakt and always asks for a rating.

My shield is working with Trakt, except I don't get asked for a rating.

I checked my Trakt settings were the same, I changed my shield minimum percent watched to display rating dialog from 60 to 75 to match my second boxes settings. I still didn't asked for a rating on my shield.

My shield has now started asking me for a rating.

I need to do more testing to try and identify the circumstances where a rating is/is not asked for.

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - Jeffers24 - 2021-02-19

I believe I have found why my shield wasn't asking me for a rating.
Took me a bit of testing different options and I confused myself thinking that I would be asked to rate something I had watched but not been asked to rate. I would select to watch something I had already watched but not asked for a rating, fast forward to a minute from the end thinking I would be asked to provide a rating but I wasn't asked.
Whereas if you re-watch something you have already rated you are told that a rating has already been submitted.
The issue on my shield is that I had 'Exclude HTTP sources' set in the Exclusions section of the Trakt configuration options.

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - gibxxi - 2021-02-23

Since upgrading to Matrix (and the Matrix version of the Trakt addon), The addon no longer seems to be triggering the post-library-scan sync at startup. No settings have been changed my end. addon shows me as being "logged-in", so it's not (presumably) an auth issue. Anyone else witnessed similar behaviour?

Might wipe out trakt and it's settings folder and try that, just curious as to whether anyone else has witnessed anything similar.

Dan / Gib.

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - cods69 - 2021-02-23

(2021-02-23, 00:45)gibxxi Wrote: Since upgrading to Matrix (and the Matrix version of the Trakt addon), The addon no longer seems to be triggering the post-library-scan sync at startup. No settings have been changed my end. addon shows me as being "logged-in", so it's not (presumably) an auth issue. Anyone else witnessed similar behaviour?

Might wipe out trakt and it's settings folder and try that, just curious as to whether anyone else has witnessed anything similar.

Dan / Gib.
Yep similar issues here too, off an updated install, as well as a clean install (noticed issues in Windows, NV Shield and a Sony Android TV)
Currently trying to work out some detail, but from looking at debug there were definitely some python issues with trakt going on.  After reinstall and scans, if it's still going on, will post some debug logs. 
Note that some early issues I had (mostly Windows) seemed dependency oriented (some of which were not updating - probably not available) hence the attempted full reinstall.

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - cage - 2021-02-23

Just a heads up for other folks out there; there are some issues going on.

I can scrobble movies but not tv.  Setup has not changed in years.

DEBUG: [script.trakt] urllib3.connectionpool: https://api.trakt.tv:443 "POST /scrobble/start HTTP/1.1" 404 None

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - gibxxi - 2021-02-23

(2021-02-23, 01:02)cods69 Wrote:
(2021-02-23, 00:45)gibxxi Wrote: Since upgrading to Matrix (and the Matrix version of the Trakt addon), The addon no longer seems to be triggering the post-library-scan sync at startup. No settings have been changed my end. addon shows me as being "logged-in", so it's not (presumably) an auth issue. Anyone else witnessed similar behaviour?

Dan / Gib.
Yep similar issues here too, off an updated install, as well as a clean install (noticed issues in Windows, NV Shield and a Sony Android TV)
Currently trying to work out some detail, but from looking at debug there were definitely some python issues with trakt going on.  After reinstall and scans, if it's still going on, will post some debug logs. 
Note that some early issues I had (mostly Windows) seemed dependency oriented (some of which were not updating - probably not available) hence the attempted full reinstall.

Hi cods69, thanks for the response, glad I'm not the only one as otherwise it usually means I've faffed something up (again), lol.

Just out of interest, did you attempt a manual sync, from within the addon itself, and if so, did it succeed? Mine freezes at the "adding trakt watched status to movies" stage. Kodi itself is still responsive in the background, but since the dialog progress window takes the foreground focus, and cancelling doesn't do anything, I have no choice but to force-close Kodi.

TIA,

Dan / Gib.

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - Tarkus_ - 2021-02-23

(2021-02-23, 20:10)gibxxi Wrote:

Dan / Gib.

Hi cods69, thanks for the response, glad I'm not the only one as otherwise it usually means I've faffed something up (again), lol.

Just out of interest, did you attempt a manual sync, from within the addon itself, and if so, did it succeed? Mine freezes at the "adding trakt watched status to movies" stage. Kodi itself is still responsive in the background, but since the dialog progress window takes the foreground focus, and cancelling doesn't do anything, I have no choice but to force-close Kodi.

TIA,

Dan / Gib.

Yes, I've had to disable sync playback progress in the settings to prevent it from freezing up during the manual run.

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - cods69 - 2021-02-23

(2021-02-23, 20:10)gibxxi Wrote:

Dan / Gib.

TIA,

Dan / Gib.

Yes, I should have mentioned that.  Mine also froze during manual start. 
It's certainly strange - still trying to get some cohesive output from logs together to present, but stupid real life keeps getting in the way!