Kodi Community Forum
Trakt.tv v3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Service Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=152)
+---- Thread: Trakt.tv v3 (/showthread.php?tid=220547)

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - Robertsond1987 - 2021-08-26

https://paste.kodi.tv/aracisariw

Anyone able to tell me what the error is and how i can rectify it.

Much appreciate any help

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - FXB78 - 2021-08-26

(2021-08-26, 18:18)Robertsond1987 Wrote: https://paste.kodi.tv/aracisariw

Anyone able to tell me what the error is and how i can rectify it.

Much appreciate any help
Try a fresh start without all those banned addons installed.

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - moejoe - 2021-09-24

Lets say I have watched a movie/episode in kodi. After that, trakt addon Marks it as watched on trakt.tv too.

I fell asleep during watching, so I want to watch it again as soon as I have time for it. So I want to mark the movie/episode as unwatched again, from within kodi.

No matter wich settings I try. The Title remains as "watched" in trakt, even it's marked as unwatched in my kodi library. And as soon as I do a library update, the trakt addon of course, marks it as watched again.

How can I solve it? TY

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - gibxxi - 2021-11-22

I don't think you can. I think Trakt takes a 'What's been seen, can't be unseen' approach. It doesn't know you fell asleep during the viewing for which you submitted the 'watched' status for. I hope to be corrected on that front though as I have the same issue with some of my TV show submissions (binge-watching at it's finest).

Wink

Dan / Gib.

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - Tarkus_ - 2021-11-22

(2021-09-24, 12:49)moejoe Wrote: Lets say I have watched a movie/episode in kodi. After that, trakt addon Marks it as watched on trakt.tv too.

I fell asleep during watching, so I want to watch it again as soon as I have time for it. So I want to mark the movie/episode as unwatched again, from within kodi.

No matter wich settings I try. The Title remains as "watched" in trakt, even it's marked as unwatched in my kodi library. And as soon as I do a library update, the trakt addon of course, marks it as watched again.

How can I solve it? TY
You have to do it on the Trakt side.  Try toggling watched from the Trakt Options context menu.

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - Jeffers24 - 2021-11-22

To test.
I just highlighted a TV Show I had watched and had been set as watched by Trakt.
I highlighted the episode got the context menu up, second option in the context menu was 'Unwatched in Trakt', selected that and episode was marked as unwatched.
I can keep setting it as watched or unwatched via the context menu and works every time.

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - gibxxi - 2021-11-24

Now try a manual Trakt re-sync and see if it's still marked as "unwatched". It's never worked for me. Upon each library refresh the status has been reset back to "watched" when Trakt does it's auto-sync for me. Perhaps I'm missing something obvious here.

Confused

Dan / Gib.

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - fede01_8 - 2022-02-12

Movies are not marked as watched when using UPNP. Not when I finish watching them and neither using Marked as watch on contextual menu.

Strangely, it is not a problem with TV series.

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - lightsout - 2022-02-22

Quick question maybe I'm confused. Should I see watched badges in the ui with Kodi. I am using Artic Zephyr Reloaded. If already had watched badges, but I was expecting something different.

My goal is to sync between devices. Should I expect it to be working now? Haven't had a chance to install on a second machine.

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - Shredder_guitar - 2022-02-27

Is there a way to hide trakt when it is doing a sync?....i see in the settings there is an option to hide it during playback...but i want to hide it altogether....how can this be done?
Also, I have the setting enabled to hide during playback, but i still see the sync on screen while playing a movie/video

...probably worth mentioning that i am calling to "RunScript(script.trakt)" programmatically when i see this , but it happens regardless (inside kodi, outside kodi)

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - lightsout - 2022-03-03

Is there a way to trigger Trakt without a library sync? Library syncs on my device take ages, but I just want to update the watch count to what I watched downstairs in my living room, right now I have to do a library sync to get Trakt to do its thing.

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - flhthemi - 2022-03-04

(2022-03-03, 22:45)lightsout Wrote: Is there a way to trigger Trakt without a library sync? Library syncs on my device take ages, but I just want to update the watch count to what I watched downstairs in my living room, right now I have to do a library sync to get Trakt to do its thing.

I'm no Kodi wizard but in my advancedsettings.xml file there is:

Code:
<videolibrary>
<importwatchedstate>true</importwatchedstate>
<importresumepoint>true</importresumepoint>
</videolibrary>

If you go to addons>programs and run trakt it updates but I don't know if this isn't the same thing that happens when you update the library.

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - lightsout - 2022-03-04

(2021-11-24, 02:42)gibxxi Wrote: Now try a manual Trakt re-sync and see if it's still marked as "unwatched". It's never worked for me. Upon each library refresh the status has been reset back to "watched" when Trakt does it's auto-sync for me. Perhaps I'm missing something obvious here.

Confused

Dan / Gib.

How do you do a manual resync?

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - lightsout - 2022-03-04

(2022-03-04, 15:57)flhthemi Wrote:
(2022-03-03, 22:45)lightsout Wrote: Is there a way to trigger Trakt without a library sync? Library syncs on my device take ages, but I just want to update the watch count to what I watched downstairs in my living room, right now I have to do a library sync to get Trakt to do its thing.

Code:
<videolibrary>
</videolibrary>

If you go to addons>programs and run trakt it updates but I don't know if this isn't the same thing that happens when you update the library.
Running Trakt this way doesn't trigger a sync in my experience.

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - flhthemi - 2022-03-05

(2022-03-04, 20:30)lightsout Wrote:
(2022-03-04, 15:57)flhthemi Wrote:

Code:
<videolibrary>
</videolibrary>

Running Trakt this way doesn't trigger a sync in my experience.

It does on mine. Have you checked your Trakt settings? Make sure Trakt addon is still authorized in the General settings for Trakt. It may show that it is but it might need to be re-authorized. Seems to me though you would get an error or message if authorization failed...