Kodi Community Forum
Trakt.tv v3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Service Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=152)
+---- Thread: Trakt.tv v3 (/showthread.php?tid=220547)

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - jimbobjones - 2023-04-08

All of my content is also showing as Collected and not watched.

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - jmahnke - 2023-05-29

Hi all

very strange at the moment... My series/episodes are shown under "my collection" but if I open a series or episode none is collected or watched at all.
On my dashboard in Trakt every watched episode is listed, but not marked as collected/watched... very strange.

I also lost all marks on old series/episodes, but in "background" they are might still there?

Maya it has something to with: Trakt collection for TV shows got almost entirely cleared, not getting readded

Any ideas to get my Trakt back up and running?

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - blueman83 - 2023-07-03

I've been using Kodi and the trakt add-on for years to sync between rooms without an issue. Lately I've had a strange issue where the progress sync does not seem to be working properly. On further investigation, it looks like it's syncing the minutes run time as seconds?! For example, if I watch 27min of a 60min show, when I resume it will ask to start from the beginning or at 00.00.27! This happens between machines but also on the same machine and is becoming quite annoying. One is running Kodi on windows, the other is running libreelec. It's been working without issue for years though. Is anyone else having a similar issue or know how to fix it? I will try to reauthorize on both devices, I had done it already on the libreelec machine when I thought only it was affected, but it seems to happen with both. The windows machine is on and running 24hrs per day, the libreelec is only powered on when used. Both are set to run trakt after a library update, and both are set to run a library update at startup. The windows machine also uses the 'library auto update' add-on

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - shedrock - 2023-07-05

Is this addon still being maintained?

I recently started having an issue. For example, I watched the series 1923, but no matter how many days go by, episode 5 was never marked as watched on trakt.tv. I've had this problem with Hotel Portofino episode 5, as well as Echo 3 episodes 8, 9 and 10. I just wanted to know if anyone else has been experiencing this as well.

I'll provide logs later on today if that would help.

Running on Leia 18.9 for LibreELEC 9.2.6

LOG file: https://paste.kodi.tv/degisitaju.kodi

Regards,

Shedrock

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - jmahnke - 2023-07-26

Hi looks like the same issue I actually have... 
Quote:2023-07-05 10:29:31.385 T:139983746172672 WARNING: [script.trakt] trakt.interfaces.base: Request failed: "POST /sync/history" - 429: "Rate limit exceeded" (Rate Limit Exceeded)
The result looks like described here several times. There is already an issue open on Github, this should be a Bug, because the add-on breach the rate limit and does not have any functionality to work around it: script.trakt issues
E.g. submit only allows partitions of data and then wait, or maybe it can only submit a maximum number of entries to obey the limitations. Actually it looks like, that if you have one time many changes the add-on will not work anymore, because nothing is updated during the update process. Watched movies/series are still submitted, because this is only a single event not a bulk update. Perhaps it needs to be fixed directly in the add-on?

Maybe someone has an idea or a workaround to get the add-on working again? Thanks and best regards...

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - fede01_8 - 2023-09-03

The last release on github was two years ago. Has the addon been abandoned? Is there a point in reporting bugs?

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - izprtxqkft - 2023-09-03

(2023-09-03, 23:14)fede01_8 Wrote: The last release on github was two years ago. Has the addon been abandoned? Is there a point in reporting bugs?

last update was only 11 hours ago so im thinking not abandoned - https://github.com/trakt/script.trakt

since its not binary just download it, zip it and call it a release

Problem with 2 Apple + Series - GregiBoy#1 - 2023-09-06

I am having a problem with Foundation Season 2 and Invasion Season 2. Both are Apple + series and both have (2021) in the naming schema on TheTVDdB. (2021) does not appear in the naming on my Trakt webpage. (My files are renamed by FileBot).

Firstly, both appear on my Trakt.TV as becoming available. When I collect them and after the Trakt script is run, they do not appear on my Trakt webpage as collected.

Similarly, when I watch them and the Trakt script is run, they do not appear as watched on my Trakt webpage.

All other series seem to be working fine.

Any ideasHuh

RE: Problem with 2 Apple + Series - shedrock - 2023-09-06

(2023-09-06, 01:53)GregiBoy#1 Wrote: I am having a problem with Foundation Season 2 and Invasion Season 2. Both are Apple + series and both have (2021) in the naming schema on TheTVDdB. (2021) does not appear in the naming on my Trakt webpage. (My files are renamed by FileBot).

Firstly, both appear on my Trakt.TV as becoming available. When I collect them and after the Trakt script is run, they do not appear on my Trakt webpage as collected.

Similarly, when I watch them and the Trakt script is run, they do not appear as watched on my Trakt webpage.

All other series seem to be working fine.

Any ideasHuh
I do not have that issue and I am using Trakt as well.

Regards,

Shedrock

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - GregiBoy#1 - 2023-09-06

I am running my main Kodi install on a Shield Pro/Android and have upgraded the script to 3.5.0.62 which I downloaded from the GIT-HUB.

What versions/OS are you running??

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - shedrock - 2023-09-06

(2023-09-06, 03:35)GregiBoy#1 Wrote: What versions/OS are you running??

I am still on Leia (LE) 9.2.6.

Shedrock

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - GregiBoy#1 - 2023-09-20

Anybody having similar issues??

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - bornagainpenguin - 2023-09-20

I am using Trakt version 3.2.6 on LibreELEC 9.2.6 with Kodi 18.9.0 in order to use  the fnord12 version of PseudoTV, which only works on that version of Kodi.

The problem I am having is if I flip through channels on PseudoTV it often asks me to rate media that I did not truly watch for more than a few seconds to a few minutes as if I had watched the entire film or episode.  I do have marked exclusions for Live TV, HTTP sources, Plugins, and have set Allow script exclusions but it does not seem to be honoring those.  Can you suggest an additional setting I may be missing?  Thanks.

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - BetterRed - 2023-10-11

Apologies if this is a stupid question, or I'm asking in the wrong place. Does anyone know how I can write a custom command in script.skinshortcuts to open the Trakt.tv settings page from a submenu? I've poured over the 'Custom item' documentation, but frankly I am out of my depth. Many thanks.

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - Jeffers24 - 2023-10-11

This works for me, in Kodi 18 to Kodi 21:-
RunScript(script.trakt,action=auth_info)