Kodi Community Forum
Trakt.tv v3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Service Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=152)
+---- Thread: Trakt.tv v3 (/showthread.php?tid=220547)

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - Piers - 2015-06-12

I split a post from this thread (in case you wonder where your reply is), Razze, it was discussion of banned add-ons.

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - marhutchy - 2015-06-13

@Razze I have a bit of problem.
Trakt isn't scrobbling media with absolute ordering. Is that not a feature of Trakt addon?
I have an anime that I renamed the episode number to E416. XBMC scraped it successfully with ANIDb scraper with the EP, and with TVDB scraper with the EP and absolute ordering ticked, but Trakt doesn't seem to recognize it.

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - marhutchy - 2015-06-13

(2015-06-13, 19:44)Razze Wrote: [quote='marhutchy' pid='2028004' dateline='1434205126']
@Razze I have a bit of problem.
Trakt isn't scrobbling media with absolute ordering. Is that not a feature of Trakt addon?
I have an anime that I renamed the episode number to E416. XBMC scraped it successfully with ANIDb scraper with

??

You lost me Huh

Seems like your emphasizing on ANIDb - I meant to say AniDB Big Grin

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - Razze - 2015-06-13

(2015-06-13, 16:18)marhutchy Wrote: @Razze I have a bit of problem.
I have an anime that I renamed the episode number to E416. XBMC scraped it successfully with ANIDb scraper with the EP, and with TVDB scraper with the EP and absolute ordering ticked, but Trakt doesn't seem to recognize it.

Well, absolute ordering and other scrapers then TVDB or tmdb are not working

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - marhutchy - 2015-06-14

LOL... I'm really being confused here. Even what I'm asking seemed confusing Big Grin

Let's try that again.

I have the anime Naruto Shippuden - 416.
I renamed it to Naruto Shippuden - E416.
AniDB scrapes it correctly into XBMC.
TVDB also scrapes it correctly into XBMC with absolute ordering enabled.

Trakt add-on doesn't recognize it for some reason.
So, I was asking what could've caused that?
Is it that the add-on doesn't support absolute ordering?

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - Piers - 2015-06-14

Doing git now

@Razze - nothing I can do about the blue text. If you can change that to red in the add-on...

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - Razze - 2015-06-14

(2015-06-14, 04:18)marhutchy Wrote: LOL... I'm really being confused here. Even what I'm asking seemed confusing Big Grin

Let's try that again.

I have the anime Naruto Shippuden - 416.
I renamed it to Naruto Shippuden - E416.
AniDB scrapes it correctly into XBMC.
TVDB also scrapes it correctly into XBMC with absolute ordering enabled.

Trakt add-on doesn't recognize it for some reason.
So, I was asking what could've caused that?
Is it that the add-on doesn't support absolute ordering?

Most likely the absolute numbering is breaking it.

(2015-06-14, 13:24)Piers Wrote: Image

Doing git now

@Razze - nothing I can do about the blue text. If you can change that to red in the add-on...

Thank you, I already merged it!

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - marhutchy - 2015-06-15

@Razze can you take a look at this log and tell me if it's Trakt that's causing the memory leak.

It always happen right after I start watching a video. The only thing that happens at that point is Trakt's scrobbling.
I enabled debug in the add-on's setting. I don't know if that's how it works Sad

LOG

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - Razze - 2015-06-15

(2015-06-15, 09:49)marhutchy Wrote: @Razze can you take a look at this log and tell me if it's Trakt that's causing the memory leak.

It always happen right after I start watching a video. The only thing that happens at that point is Trakt's scrobbling.
I enabled debug in the add-on's setting. I don't know if that's how it works Sad

LOG

"The memory leak"? You might want to talk about that first.

Headsup to every skinner who has incorporated the trakt dialogues, we're changing the xml file names with the next version:

TraktContextMenu.xml → script-trakt-ContextMenu.xml
TraktPinAuthDialog.xml → script-trakt-PinAuthDialog.xml
RatingDialog.xml → script-trakt-RatingDialog.xml

(2015-06-15, 10:27)Razze Wrote:
(2015-06-15, 09:49)marhutchy Wrote: @Razze can you take a look at this log and tell me if it's Trakt that's causing the memory leak.

LOG

Yeah, sorry about that.
Here's the thread.
LINK
Only 10 posts so far.

While I was running Isengard, I got a massive memory leak while playing a video - it only happens when I play a video, but it doesn't happen every time.

I was advised @Martijn to upgrade to the nightlies. I did, but I still got the leak.

I did a fresh install of everything, add-ons included, but I got the leak again.

What I notice is that the leak occurs when I play a video. The only obvious event that happens when playing a video is the trakt add-on scrobbling said video and prompting with a notification. So, I turned on debugging in the trakt's add-on setting. I posted the log above.

I tried playing a video again recently with scrobbling notification off - memory leaked.

I was asking--if possible--if you could take a look at the log to see if trakt is the problem?

WAIT--I think I found the problem. I see a FATAL in the log.
LOG

No problem so far...

(2015-06-15, 21:12)marhutchy Wrote:
(2015-06-15, 10:27)Razze Wrote:

LOG

Yeah, sorry about that.
Here's the thread.
LINK
Only 10 posts so far.

While I was running Isengard, I got a massive memory leak while playing a video - it only happens when I play a video, but it doesn't happen every time.

I was advised @Martijn to upgrade to the nightlies. I did, but I still got the leak.

I did a fresh install of everything, add-ons included, but I got the leak again.

What I notice is that the leak occurs when I play a video. The only obvious event that happens when playing a video is the trakt add-on scrobbling said video and prompting with a notification. So, I turned on debugging in the trakt's add-on setting. I posted the log above.

I tried playing a video again recently with scrobbling notification off - memory leaked.

I was asking--if possible--if you could take a look at the log to see if trakt is the problem?

LOG

No problem so far...

Before I go into the depths, can you remove the addon from your system and monitor it again for the leak?

(2015-06-15, 21:27)Razze Wrote:
(2015-06-15, 21:12)marhutchy Wrote:
(2015-06-15, 10:27)Razze Wrote: "The memory leak"? You might want to talk about that first.

Yeah, sorry about that.
Here's the thread.
LINK
Only 10 posts so far.

LOG

No problem so far...

Before I go into the depths, can you remove the addon from your system and monitor it again for the leak?

I disabled it. No problem so far. I played like 5 videos without problem - so far.
That fatal warning/error in the log for trakt add-on, mentioned memory leak.

(2015-06-15, 21:48)marhutchy Wrote: That fatal warning/error in the log for trakt add-on, mentioned memory leak.

Yeah, that part is hardcoded as it tries to mimic the old error message that was happening in the old addon before I rewrote it.

(2015-06-15, 22:24)Razze Wrote:
(2015-06-15, 21:48)marhutchy Wrote: That fatal warning/error in the log for trakt add-on, mentioned memory leak.

Yeah, that part is hardcoded as it tries to mimic the old error message that was happening in the old addon before I rewrote it.

I see.
So, did you find the problem?
Any suggestions?