Kodi Community Forum
Trakt.tv v3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Service Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=152)
+---- Thread: Trakt.tv v3 (/showthread.php?tid=220547)

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - Razze - 2015-09-03

(2015-09-02, 23:17)denywinarto Wrote: On the first thread it says this addon can show trending movies.. but I dont see it in this thread, does that mean its no longer supported?

Just wondering if I could make a list of trending movies based on existing library with this addon?

Not sure if your in the right addon thread? I think you might confuse this with extendedinfo which can show trending movies, but needs skin integration I think

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - tevi - 2015-09-04

Not sure if this is the right place but I don't know where else to post this odd request.

Can someone please make a feature to delete all scrobbles on a certain day? On January 27th I was testing a new trakt v2 addon and tens of thousands of scrobbles were added for that specific day.

I've looked at doing it myself and while the api has the best documentation I've seen this project is out of my league. I've never dealt with authentication on an api before and after several hours I've still not managed to get anything beyond 401 returned.

I'll appreciate any help people have.

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - tevi - 2015-09-04

I found this link posted on the Trakt VIP forums http://huere.net/trakt/duplicate_removal/.

It did what I needed after a fashion. The link deletes all the duplicates in your history. Thanks to Trakt user sp1ti for developing the script.

[Edit added credit to sp1ti for developing script]

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - Instinctpoo - 2015-09-05

Is there anyway I can stop trakt.tv on my android kodi. Its messing up my whole viewing experience and library. Everything was running smoothly. I dont want advice on getting it working, just stopping it

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - TRaSH - 2015-09-05

Disable the add-on perhaps ?

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - Razze - 2015-09-06

Or uninstall it?

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - dkplayaclub - 2015-09-06

I have a rather large movie collection in Kodi and running the trakt addon to sync works really well, but there are always 3 titles not transferred to my trakt collection. I only know this because the numbers don't match. I have over 4,000 movies at this point and going through them one at a time would be an insane amount of work.
Is there any easy way to tell what movies are not being transferred so I can add them manually, or at least see if it may be because they just aren't on trakt?

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - Razze - 2015-09-06

(2015-09-06, 15:15)dkplayaclub Wrote: I have a rather large movie collection in Kodi and running the trakt addon to sync works really well, but there are always 3 titles not transferred to my trakt collection. I only know this because the numbers don't match. I have over 4,000 movies at this point and going through them one at a time would be an insane amount of work.
Is there any easy way to tell what movies are not being transferred so I can add them manually, or at least see if it may be because they just aren't on trakt?

There is no one at the moment, not that I'm aware of.
Maybe the kodi 16 feature of listing unscrapped movies might come in handy, here. But that may only resolve one part.

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - onesolo - 2015-09-07

I love this addon cause I can scorbble what I'm watching to my social networks... but it has an disadvantage with the automatic scrobbling, sometime you wanna just test you audio or video setup, or check if that movie is ok or something like that and you in reality are not seeing that movie, like from the 1st minute till the last... still if you only see the video for some seconds, trakt, obviously, scrobbles that...

Is it possible to add an option so that only it inly scrobble what we are seeing for at least some amount of time or percentage of the movie seen?!? Or some sort of pop-up asking if we want in reality scrobble what we are seeing ?!

I think this is something that a lot of folks would appreciate. As I told, as an option...

Thkx

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - ezechiel1917 - 2015-09-07

Yes, I would also really like an option for this. Mode which wouldn't send any status info to trakt site (like starting playback/seeking/pausing) other than final scrobble at the end of playback (if it was "really watched" = user defined percentage of video runtime, counted only by real playback timer)

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - P0wderKeg - 2015-09-10

I think this was talked about before, is there anyway to add the Trakt rating to the kodi database? Then skins can access this and display the rating, like it does the imdb now.

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - Razze - 2015-09-10

(2015-09-10, 01:38)P0wderKeg Wrote: I think this was talked about before, is there anyway to add the Trakt rating to the kodi database? Then skins can access this and display the rating, like it does the imdb now.

If your talking about the rating and not your rating, then no there is now way anymore.

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - onesolo - 2015-09-10

@Razze can u comment my post above ?!

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - Razze - 2015-09-10

(2015-09-10, 10:21)onesolo Wrote: @Razze can u comment my post above ?!

not sure if I can make time for that, so a PR or an issue at github would be welcome

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - onesolo - 2015-09-11

No rush, take your time... lol...