Kodi Community Forum
Trakt.tv v3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Service Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=152)
+---- Thread: Trakt.tv v3 (/showthread.php?tid=220547)

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - Razze - 2015-09-23

(2015-09-23, 12:27)NmEizzle Wrote: Also having issue now, but been using Trakt since version 2.x without issues.

Code:
11:38:51 T:4232   ERROR: Exception in thread trakt-sync:
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\threading.py", line 810, in __bootstrap_inner
                                                self.run()
                                              File "C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\service.py", line 328, in run
                                                sync.sync()
                                              File "C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\sync.py", line 939, in sync
                                                self.__syncEpisodes()
                                              File "C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\sync.py", line 545, in __syncEpisodes
                                                self.__addEpisodesToKodiWatched(traktShowsWatched, kodiShowsWatched, kodiShowsCollected)
                                              File "C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\sync.py", line 306, in __addEpisodesToKodiWatched
                                                episodes.append({'episodeid': episode['ids']['episodeid'], 'playcount': episode['plays'], "lastplayed": utilities.convertUtcToDateTime(episode['last_watched_at'])})
                                              File "C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\utilities.py", line 456, in convertUtcToDateTime
                                                local = utc.astimezone(tzlocal())
                                              File "C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.dateutil\lib\dateutil\tz.py", line 113, in utcoffset
                                                if self._isdst(dt):
                                              File "C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.dateutil\lib\dateutil\tz.py", line 157, in _isdst
                                                return time.localtime(timestamp+time.timezone).tm_isdst
                                            ValueError: (22, 'Invalid argument')

See the FAQ in the first post.

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - NmEizzle - 2015-09-23

Razze :
Thanks, was unaware that the time had been incorrectly set.

Thanks for your help, and a must have addon Smile

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - korenziv - 2015-09-24

Hi.

I am used only a week with this add on and it the best.
I have an a issue with the TV episodes:
when the episode is finished I don't get the grade window and the trakt don't sync automatically the web.
only manual are working.

I have a local movies library and its works great.

what can be the reason?

thank you.

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - TRaSH - 2015-09-24

Don't ask for help here for unsupported add-ons.
It has been said several times in this topic.
If you missed it you didn't use search Wink

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - korenziv - 2015-09-24

edited, do anyone have a idea?

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - TRaSH - 2015-09-24

Debug log (wiki) could help the developer,
But it will reveal your issue with the add-on where you won't get support here.
If I'm not mistaking issues with those unsupported add-ons should be reported on github
It's some where here in the topic where you can get help

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - RavRob - 2015-09-25

@Razze
A weird one happened to me tonight. I just received a new Android box, a Xuum. I started setting it up and all went well. I installed Trakt and used my iphone QR Scanner to get the authorization number. I never paid much attention to the details. I saw while running it that it would add a bit ove 1300 movies to my trakt library. I thought it was odd but let it go.

After all was setup. I realized that the account in Trakt was my friend whose account I just set up 2 weeks ago. I removed Trakt and all traces of it and started again. Using the QR scanner gave me his account again. The only way to be able to use my own account was to go online using my computer and get the authorization number that way.

Why would using the QR Scanner remember my buddy's account?

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - Razze - 2015-09-25

Because you logged into your friends account on your phone and were still logged in.

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - RavRob - 2015-09-25

(2015-09-25, 01:39)Razze Wrote: Because you logged into your friends account on your phone and were still logged in.

Just using the QR Scanner logged me in? How do I log out? I never logged in to his account on my phone, only used the QR Scanner and now I don't know how to log out so I can use my scanner for other devices.

Thanks

RR

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - Razze - 2015-09-25

(2015-09-25, 03:46)RavRob Wrote:
(2015-09-25, 01:39)Razze Wrote: Because you logged into your friends account on your phone and were still logged in.

Just using the QR Scanner logged me in? How do I log out? I never logged in to his account on my phone, only used the QR Scanner and now I don't know how to log out so I can use my scanner for other devices.

Thanks

RR

That is not possible. The url won't log you in. Maybe you saved some credentials somewhere or your friend used your phone?
You can sign off, by tapping on your profile picture in the top right. Then hit "Sign Out"

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - RavRob - 2015-09-26

(2015-09-25, 09:46)Razze Wrote:
(2015-09-25, 03:46)RavRob Wrote:

Thanks

RR

That is not possible. The url won't log you in. Maybe you saved some credentials somewhere or your friend used your phone?
You can sign off, by tapping on your profile picture in the top right. Then hit "Sign Out"

I can't find anything on my phone that would do that. Thanks for your help though. I can authorize fine using the url, just not the QR Scanner, so no biggie.

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - Razze - 2015-09-27

(2015-09-26, 12:46)RavRob Wrote:
(2015-09-25, 09:46)Razze Wrote:
(2015-09-25, 03:46)RavRob Wrote: Just using the QR Scanner logged me in? How do I log out? I never logged in to his account on my phone, only used the QR Scanner and now I don't know how to log out so I can use my scanner for other devices.

Thanks

RR

I can't find anything on my phone that would do that. Thanks for your help though. I can authorize fine using the url, just not the QR Scanner, so no biggie.

Weird, as the QR scanner should only bring up the same URL.

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - burekas - 2015-09-27

Hi,

Where is the "Trakt" category which was in addition the context menu for Movies/TV Shows library items?
(For rating, Set Watched etc..)

I'm using the last version: Trakt 3.0.5~Beta1

EDIT: I realized that you separated it to a different add-on. Why? It wasn't like this before.

Thanks.

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - burekas - 2015-09-29

Hi,
Is there any known problem with the synchronization since yesterday?
I'm launching the add-on but the synchronization stuck or quit suddenly, also the rate dialog isn't shown up after watching or manually rating.
I'm using the last version: Trakt 3.0.5~Beta1

Thanks.

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - danik56 - 2015-09-29

I have configured the add-on and entered the PIN that was provided via the web page, but after the authentication completion message was issued, the account userid is still not present , This problem only seems to happen with devices running version 14.2 with OPENELEC.