Kodi Community Forum
Trakt.tv v3 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Service Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=152)
+---- Thread: Trakt.tv v3 (/showthread.php?tid=220547)

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - dvsprankster - 2015-12-23

I love Trakt and up until now, it has always worked both directions (updates in kodi or on the website sync to each other), however since the update, changes made in trakt don't sync to kodi anymore, only the other directions (changes in kodi sync to trakt). I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the entire kodi setup, no dice. Any ideas?

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - BrettS - 2015-12-25

Thank you for the amazing addon. I have been using this app for several months now, and cannot believe I ever got by without it. I previously tried to keep track of my watched lists manually without much success, this combination of kodi and trakt.tv completely transforms Kodi.

I just wanted to mention I have noticed the same bug as dvsprankster with the trakt.tv changes not feeding back to kodi correctly, in fact if I change a watched status in trakt,tv atm next time I update in kodi it overwrites the changed on trakt.tv. Minor issue though.

Another issue I have noticed which does frustrate me a bit is when combined with LazyTV another amazing addon,

If I run LazyTV with the option to return to the addon after a show ends the trakt.tv rating popup ends up behind the LazyTV addon, and I have to exit LazyTV to rate the show, so for now I just have that option turned off and have to reopen LazyTV after each show.

I do not understand if this is an issue with The Trakt Addon or LazyTV but if this could be fixed it would make my two favourite addons work together perfectly.

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - RMike - 2016-01-02

Since today, whenever I start Kodi I get this error from the add-on:
Code:
23:07:33 T:9956   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
                                            Error Contents: No module named requests
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Mike\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\default.py", line 6, in <module>
                                                from service import traktService
                                              File "C:\Users\Mike\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\service.py", line 6, in <module>
                                                from traktapi import traktAPI
                                              File "C:\Users\Mike\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\traktapi.py", line 5, in <module>
                                                from trakt import Trakt, ClientError, ServerError
                                              File "C:\Users\Mike\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.trakt\lib\trakt\__init__.py", line 3, in <module>
                                                from trakt.client import TraktClient
                                              File "C:\Users\Mike\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.trakt\lib\trakt\client.py", line 3, in <module>
                                                from trakt.core.http import HttpClient
                                              File "C:\Users\Mike\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.trakt\lib\trakt\core\http.py", line 5, in <module>
                                                from trakt.core.request import TraktRequest
                                              File "C:\Users\Mike\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.trakt\lib\trakt\core\request.py", line 1, in <module>
                                                from requests import Request
                                            ImportError: No module named requests
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
This happens just after Kodi rescanned my media to check for new files.

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - Razze - 2016-01-02

(2016-01-02, 00:19)RMike Wrote: Since today, whenever I start Kodi I get this error from the add-on:
Code:
23:07:33 T:9956   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                              File "C:\Users\Mike\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\default.py", line 6, in <module>
                                              File "C:\Users\Mike\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\service.py", line 6, in <module>
                                              File "C:\Users\Mike\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\traktapi.py", line 5, in <module>
                                              File "C:\Users\Mike\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.trakt\lib\trakt\__init__.py", line 3, in <module>
                                              File "C:\Users\Mike\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.trakt\lib\trakt\client.py", line 3, in <module>
                                              File "C:\Users\Mike\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.trakt\lib\trakt\core\http.py", line 5, in <module>
                                              File "C:\Users\Mike\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.trakt\lib\trakt\core\request.py", line 1, in <module>

Reinstall from the official repo, seems like you killed an dependency or it killed it self.

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - RMike - 2016-01-02

(2016-01-02, 11:29)Razze Wrote:
(2016-01-02, 00:19)RMike Wrote: Since today, whenever I start Kodi I get this error from the add-on:
Code:

Reinstall from the official repo, seems like you killed an dependency or it killed it self.

That didn't work yesterday however it seems the issue is fixed by an update from "requests".

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - Darkcloud - 2016-01-03

(2015-12-23, 17:32)dvsprankster Wrote: I love Trakt and up until now, it has always worked both directions (updates in kodi or on the website sync to each other), however since the update, changes made in trakt don't sync to kodi anymore, only the other directions (changes in kodi sync to trakt). I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the entire kodi setup, no dice. Any ideas?

Ihave the same. It does however sync the status to kodi when I run the addon manually. Also there are no sync options anymore in the adon settings and no way to disable the rating dialogue after watching an episode which is really annoying.

EDIT: actually it seems this was a skin issue I actually remebered having something like that. In confluence I can access these settings now and I think it should also sync now both ways with the option enabled in the settings.

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - MiltosDelis - 2016-01-05

im trying to reauthorize my account and delete the app on applist on trakt download the new version from here and can not authorize my account please help

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - komplex - 2016-01-07

I dont know if this is a bug with the Kodi nightlies or if you changed something but when i click run now no dialog box pops up anymore, i can see it syncs from the debug log and from trakt website but there's no visual clue as it what's going on, i can't navigate away from where i am until it finishes
Debug.log

EDIT: The debug.log is with your Git version but the same happens with the Kodi repo version, I tested only using Confluence

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - tadly - 2016-01-07

(2016-01-07, 16:03)komplex Wrote: I dont know if this is a bug with the Kodi nightlies or if you changed something but when i click run now no dialog box pops up anymore, i can see it syncs from the debug log and from trakt website but there's no visual clue as it what's going on, i can't navigate away from where i am until it finishes
Debug.log

EDIT: The debug.log is with your Git version but the same happens with the Kodi repo version, I tested only using Confluence

Quickly tested with jarvis branch and the trakt repo version.
Works for me Wink

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - komplex - 2016-01-07

This is what i get, it does sync just nothing to say what's going on

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - Razze - 2016-01-07

No clue what's happening there, maybe remove the addon by deleting it from your %appdata%/kodi/addons folder and reinstall again?

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - komplex - 2016-01-08

(2016-01-07, 23:59)Razze Wrote: No clue what's happening there, maybe remove the addon by deleting it from your %appdata%/kodi/addons folder and reinstall again?

Tried that, also removed the settings folder from here %appdata%\kodi\userdata\addon_data still the same problem. I'll leave it alone for now as it's still working just not that bit, i mean it scrobbles and syncs (although i can't see it it still does it)

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - Glyde62 - 2016-01-09

Having the same problem here, no dialog box pops up anymore
And then Kodi freezes for 10 seconds or so

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - Razze - 2016-01-09

(2016-01-09, 09:26)Glyde62 Wrote: Having the same problem here, no dialog box pops up anymore

Also using windows as komplex is?

RE: Trakt.tv v3 - Glyde62 - 2016-01-09

(2016-01-09, 13:21)Razze Wrote:
(2016-01-09, 09:26)Glyde62 Wrote: Having the same problem here, no dialog box pops up anymore

Also using windows as komplex is?
Yes Windows 10